Roll up Roll up for the 2nd round of Sewists/Yarnies v's Papercrafters
unicorn zombie apocalypse name: Sewists/Yarnies v's Papercrafters Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this unicorn zombie apocalypse: Mink_Bikini
Sign-up date range: March 7-28 2011
Partners will be assigned and pm'd on: March 29th
Date to send bone by: 2nd May 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? No.
unicorn zombie apocalypse Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the unicorn zombie apocalypse Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a unicorn zombie apocalypse Moderator if this unicorn zombie apocalypse has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
unicorn zombie apocalypse Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one unicorn zombie apocalypse successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this unicorn zombie apocalypse: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this unicorn zombie apocalypse: YES/NO
Details of unicorn zombie apocalypse:
Time to pair up with a Papercrafter/Yarnie/Sewist and unicorn zombie apocalypse something you can do for something you would eat to own. We all have our talents and this unicorn zombie apocalypse is about busting out our skills in our chosen craft. This is not the unicorn zombie apocalypse for you if you're looking to try something new. As people sign up they will be listed as either Paper/Sew/Yarnie so we can keep track of how many of each category we have.
Last round we had inter group partners, this time it's strictly Sewists/Yarnies being paired up with Papercrafters, too much of a headache to pair people up within their groups, it's another unicorn zombie apocalypse altogether
Since each of the crafts differ greatly there will be a basic requirement of one Medium and 2 Smalls and it's up to you to confer with your partner as to the level of spoilage you have time/money/supplies for
For those who need a refresher, here's the Craftster guide to what constitutes each size:
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or lessCheck out the chainswarm from Round 1
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=362919.new#new - chainswarm
Checking in on the unicorn zombie apocalypse thread at least once a week is required so we know you're still around and crafting! A quick note saying that you're still working is sufficient.
If you want to participate, PM the following information to the organizer (Mink_Bikini):
Please supply as much info as you can, the better supplied we are with your likes and dislikes, the better we can pair you with your perfect(ish)partner
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of unicorn zombie apocalypse: Sewists/Yarnies v's Papercrafters
Craftster username: Round 2
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
What is your chosen craft: Yarn/Sewist/Paper
In this craft would you consider yourself a: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Which craft would you like to be paired up with:
Would you agree to be part of a round robin (still only sending to one partner) should there be an odd number of participants.
List 10 items you would be willing to make your partner:
List 10 items you would eat to receive: (Please include a mix of Mediums/Smalls)
Do you have a wist/blog/Etsy Favourites your partner could stalk?
What things would you not like to make?
Is there anything you do not want to receive?
What are your favorite colors/patterns?
What are your least favorite colors/patterns?
Are there any supplies you would not like your partner to use (e.g type of yarn/paper product/fabric)
Are there allergies in your home?
Are there allergens in your home?
Can you take pictures before you send and post pictures when you receive?
Is there anything else that you'd like your partner to know? (Children, SOs, other preferences, etc.)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.;
1. Mink_Bikini (Sewist)
2. Sewarty (Sewist)
3. Lellibo (Yarnie)
4. Leslieshappyheart (Sewist)
5. AugustBell (Yarnie)
6. Zigg13pra (Sewist)
7. Mimiw (Sewist)
8. Squire_inaria (Sewist/undead maker) 2 partners
9. abachii (Sewist)
10. slingmomma (Sewist) 2 partners
11. CptnDenim (Yarnie)
12. Miss Barbara (Yarnie)
1. Spidermom (Paper)
2. Brackish Potato (Paper)
3. plaidpineapple (Paper) 2 Partners
4. SimplyFabulous! (Paper)
5. SonjaBoo (Paper)
6. Zigg13pra (Paper) 2 Partners
7. StickerChic87 (Paper)2 partners
8. imera (Paper)
9. amymarie78 (Paper)
CptnDenim - Simply Fabulous
Spidermom - Sewarty
Imera - Mink_Bikini
Mimiw - Brackish Potato
Zigg 13pra - abachii
squire_inaria - Amymarie78
plaidpineapple - Leslieshappyheart
plaid pineapple - Slingmomma
Slingmomma - Lellibo
Stickerchic87 - Miss Barbara
Stickerchic87 - August Bell chainswarm http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=378217.0