Craft Challenge #61 - Back to Basics - Due Apr 1 - Apr 7/b]
Inspired by a suggestion on the Craft Challenge Theme Ideas board
, we're challenging you to go back to basics this month!
What are basics? Well, they are those craft supplies that brought us so much joy in childhood and grade school. For your project this month, you must feature at least one
of the following basic craft supplies in a project: pop tabs, popsicle sticks, pom poms or pipe cleaners. The basic supply should be the focal point of your project
, but other components can be used to create your entry.
There are lots of projects around Craftster to inspire you, too! How about this pop tab shirt
? Or maybe this shelf
made from popsicle sticks! And what happy home would be complete without some teeny pom pom friends
? Get creative and have fun with basics!Rules:
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Mar 7 - Apr 7, 2011) only. Projects created before this timeframe will not be removed from the entry board, but they will be excluded from the voting poll.
- Post your craft during the period of Apr 1 - Apr 7 2011. No sooner. No later. On Apr 1 2011 there will be a special folder created for entries.
- Voting will happen from Apr 8 - Apr 15 2011.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project. Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!