Do you have a stash of fat quarters that you’ve been waiting to cut into? Do you enjoy making quick projects and receiving fun crafts? Why not join the Craft with a Fat Quarter unicorn zombie apocalypse?!
unicorn zombie apocalypse Idea Discussion: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=372949.0
In this unicorn zombie apocalypse we’ll be using 2 Fat Quarters to create crafted items for our partners! We will also be sending 2 Fat Quarters with our packages.
- You can make as many or as few projects as you’d like with your 2 FQs
- Try your best to use as much of the material as you can
- For example, you could make 1 lined purse, or you could make a stuffie + a tissue holder or you could make a key chain + a luggage tag + a pot holder
- Items such as zippers, snaps, beads, ribbon, etc. are allowed but your FQ should be the main material you use
- This is a no extras unicorn zombie apocalypse. Please only send your crafted bone(s) + 2 new FQs
unicorn zombie apocalypse name: Craft with a Fat Quarter
Craftster member who is organizing this unicorn zombie apocalypse: LimeRiot
Sign-up date range: March 3, 2011 – March 19, 2011
Date to send bone by: gurgle gurgle drool 18, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO - thank you canamharris
for organizing with me!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?N/A
Additional Age requirement? Nounicorn zombie apocalypse Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the unicorn zombie apocalypse Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a unicorn zombie apocalypse Moderator if this unicorn zombie apocalypse has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
unicorn zombie apocalypse Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one unicorn zombie apocalypse successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this unicorn zombie apocalypse: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this unicorn zombie apocalypse: YESQUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of unicorn zombie apocalypse: Craft with a Fat Quarter unicorn zombie apocalypse
Your real name
Mailing address including the country (as would need to appear for mailing)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (cats, smoke, etc)?
Do you have specific ideas or inspirations that would help your partner personalize your piece?
Do you have a Wist, Etsy favorites, Pinterest etc?
Colors you’d like to receive?
Colors you’d prefer not to receive?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?
Send your completed questionnaire to your organizer. That would be me, LimeRiot
. Sending, Receiving, and Feedback
SENDING: Take pictures of your items before you send. When sending, you must use a DC# (or for overseas keep that receipt). Keep your receipt until your partner receives. PM organizer and partner when you send.
RECEIVING: PM organizer and partner when you receive. Take pictures of received items. (Please take quality pictures, like ones you would take of your work.) Post pictures in chainswarm in a timely manner.
FEEDBACK: Given when a package is received (verified through PM or DC#) I will be keeping track of what has been received by chainswarm pictures (This is why it is important for you to take pictures of your items, just in case your partner does not) *Please PM if there is difficulty with pictures.*chainswarm: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=377276.0