Swap name: Wicked Circus Altered Tin Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: cackle, co-organizer rackycoo
Sign-up date range: March 3rd-March 10th
Date to send item by: April 1st
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Must be at least 18
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Wicked Circus Altered Tin Swap
Mwahaha! Welcome to the dark side of the the circus.....lets celebrate creepy clowns, rusty old carnival rides, sinister acrobats and all things that lurk on the fringes of the bright lights of the big top.
Alter the outside of an Altoid tin with your chosen inspiration (or the one that followed you home one dark night) then fill it with goodies and/or make the inside a shrine dedicated to the deliciously shivery underworld of the circus......
For those new to altered tins there is a tutorial posted by rackycoo here.... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374080.0
Surprise your partner with your own twist on the theme or discuss what your preferences are...either is fine if both agree.
Extras are okay if agreed upon by both partners, but the tin itself is the only requirement. There is plenty of time to craft, so make sure you do something spectacular!
We reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of poor communication and/or late sending.
It is a requirement to post in the thread so everyone can keep up with announcements.
Please check into the thread regularly and communicate with the organizers if problems occur or you will be late.
Don't make us release the flying monkeys!
If you want to participate, information to send to both cackle
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
I am new to altering tins and would prefer to be partnered with another beginner (YES/NO)
Optional for your partners reference;
What are some things about a circus that delightfully scare you?
What are some things that give you nightmares and you'd rather not see?PARTICIPANTS
(*= needs to post in the thread)
8. Killam Creative
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.We have partners!
Happy stalking. Don't forget to communicate with each other.
Please remember to pm both cackle and rackycoo when you send and receive!