A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
504 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Thing Miyazaki Swap Gallery!  (Read 11462 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

glitter_is_good
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2011 10:07:11 AM »

I *love* the Totoro cross stitch!!! 

Also everything else is ADORABLE, but Totoro in the rain is amazing.

Haha!  I agree!  I said that Totoro standing in the rain with his umbrella was my favorite scene, but I never expected to actually get a TOTORO STANDING IN THE RAIN WITH HIS UMBRELLA!  haha!  I about fell on the floor when I opened it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rousseline
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2011 10:55:18 AM »

Hehe, when I saw that you like that scene with Totoro and his umbrella, I couldn't resist!

And I have to say that I LOVE the Totoro coin purse, it looks really well done and it's a super idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shy
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2011 02:27:33 PM »

Okay, so this arrived yesterday, but I've only just had a chance to upload photos.

Check out the major haul IdlersDesign sent me!

And close up. Keyring and sushi pendant.  Cheesy Extras.

Super cute soot balls. More extras!

My first tiny thing is a soot ball bracelet with little food stars! The photo doesn't do this justice.

My second tiny thing is my favourite... Crochet Kodama!  Grin And he can totally stand Shocked (if you prop him up with a bracelet)

Amazing. Thank you so much IdlersDesign
THIS ROCKS   Logged
toribird
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2011 02:51:26 PM »

Oh, how did I miss this comment before?  I'm glad it got there safely, I couldn't find an owl willing to fly out to you, so I did have to entrust it to the Muggle post.  Good to know muggles can manage their post  Grin

I got my package from Toribird and it's fantastic! Thank you so much!

I can't find my camera cord at the moment, but as soon as I do, I'll post some pictures.

Thanks again, Toribird! Opening this package up was a real pick-me-up today.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my etsy!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/beartilla
I would love to do personal swaps.  Send a message if you want to do one!
Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2011 09:46:45 AM »

Since my partner has been unable to post pictures, I'll post my own of the items I sent her:

A Porco Rosso felt pin.

A modified altoid tin (my first!) featuring one of her favorite scenes. It has a map inside for navigation.

An extra in the form of a Hufflepuff pincushion ring.

Some candy I got in Japan (one type is milk candy, the other is sort of like fizzy soda in hard candy form) all wrapped in Japanese instructions for putting on a kimono.

And finally a Tiger Moth hip bag based on a knitted bag she liked. It's meant to be worn at the hip like so:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011 09:50:17 AM by Interrobam » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2011 10:38:49 AM »

Okay, so this arrived yesterday, but I've only just had a chance to upload photos.

Check out the major haul IdlersDesign sent me!

I hope you can find use for everything! By the way, I didn't make the crochet heart; I went into a Fair Trade shop to buy you some chocolate when I saw this and thought it looked cute (and the envelope was already so full a decent bar wouldn't even fit inside  Wink) so I couldn't resist.

What a cool swap this was! Everyone made and sent lovely tiny things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
AnarchyCupcakes
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2011 10:58:14 AM »

What a great gallery!  This was such a fun swap.  My husband helped me find the PERFECT place for my mobile that thelastkodama sent me, and he says he's happy that "the soot sprites have food" because he "would worry"... so cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

drakiame
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2011 08:49:51 PM »

Hey, everyone! I got my items from Toribird a while back, but I just got a camera that would cooperate enough to get a couple of halfway decent pictures. Cheesy

First, the crafted items:

Some tiny plushies! I got a tiny Bo and a soot sprite. The bottle is full of food for the soot sprite, star "candy" made out of paper! So cute! The picture is a little blurry, and for that I'm sorry, because you can't see the perfect details and the tiny stitches.

Next, a picture of Bo and the soot sprite's new home:

Can you spot them? They've got a home along with my grandmother's tea set and my other Miyazaki plushies. Cheesy Toribird picked the perfect thing for me, excellent additions to my collection.

She also sent me some extras; a bit of fabric, some gummy candies (eaten by my husband- he thanks you!) and a cute bear tape measure. These things aren't pictured b/c they are already gone or in use.  Wink

Finally, a recent painting of mine that you guys might be interested in.

Thank you, Toribird, for making my first swap a wonderful one!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Winged_Soul
Knitting Ninja

It's just me and my battery powered sewing machine

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2011 08:41:09 AM »

I freaking love everything!!! Technology has not been my friend and has rendered me unable to post pictures. The Tigermoth pack is fantastic and everything is just super amazing!!! I love the tin with the felt pin and the hufflepuff pin cushion! My favorite part is how it was all tied into a lovely letter from Feo which just made my day!!! I've been wearing my Tigermoth pack with my aviator goggles and I think it looks fantastic!! Interrobam is the most awesome-est crafter!!!! Everything is amazing and she picked all my favorite characters!! You are craft goddess!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2011 01:50:15 PM »

I freaking love everything!!! Technology has not been my friend and has rendered me unable to post pictures. The Tigermoth pack is fantastic and everything is just super amazing!!! I love the tin with the felt pin and the hufflepuff pin cushion! My favorite part is how it was all tied into a lovely letter from Feo which just made my day!!! I've been wearing my Tigermoth pack with my aviator goggles and I think it looks fantastic!! Interrobam is the most awesome-est crafter!!!! Everything is amazing and she picked all my favorite characters!! You are craft goddess!

Glad to hear how much you liked it! Cheesy The Tiger Moth bag getting good use is also nice to hear.

I've already PM'd you about my love of your items, and I'll try to post pictures. There may be a delay because my camera is broken and I depend upon the good will of my brother to lend me his to take pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lipstick Does More Than You Think
Easy Nail Art Tutorial
Night Out Eye Makeup Tutorial
How to Wear Metallic Makeup
Carolina Herrera Fall 2014 Beauty NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...