A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 315,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
481 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Whedonverse Swap round 6 (SIGNUP 3/2/11 - 3/14/11; SENDOUT 4/14/11)  (Read 24392 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , firefly , whedon , dr_horrible  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ifallthraindrops
« Reply #220 on: April 06, 2011 02:39:15 PM »

Hey, FiberAlchemist, don't stop by my blog today (I don't know whether you would or not but definitely don't today). I blogged about a thing I made you and I don't want you to be spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FiberAlchemist
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: April 06, 2011 02:52:35 PM »

Hey, FiberAlchemist, don't stop by my blog today (I don't know whether you would or not but definitely don't today). I blogged about a thing I made you and I don't want you to be spoiled!

Okay, no problem Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #222 on: April 06, 2011 06:06:42 PM »

I've finished the large (I call it a large, it took me a long time to make, but maybe it's just me). And some fun, slightly wonky smalls. Just have a few more smalls to work on and I'm ready to send! I want to send by tomorrow, but early next week might by more feasible.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
spikefan

« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2011 11:57:45 PM »

One week left until sendouts.  Shocked Cheesy

I hope to finish crafting this weekend, I'm really happy with everything so far and want to keep it all.  Cheesy Hope everyone's crafting is going good.  Grin

Oh and Angel has got to be one of the saddest shows ever. Watched season 5 episode 12 last night and cried, watched 13-16 tonight and cried again. Jeez, couldn't anyone be happy on it. Cry Roll Eyes  Hope to finish it this weekend and then on to the Buffy season 8 graphic novels, I was surprised to find them all and the Serenity one at my library so I checked both out today. Grin Hope they are good, has anyone else read them?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011 11:58:24 PM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 08, 2011 04:05:07 AM »

I've finished the large (I call it a large, it took me a long time to make, but maybe it's just me).

My large is the same - I love it, (want very much to keep it) and it is finally just about finished, but in some ways i do have doubts about it being a large because it is so small... but by the 3 hour rule? It's an incredibly super huge monster size large... but yeah, doesn't really feel that large. Someone else probably could have done it in less time.

I have most of the day to craft today - do i finally finish the large, or do i work on everything else and leave that for last? decisions, decisions, ooh and i still need supplies for a medium that i can't forget. Could someone come organize my life for me?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IndieCraft
« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2011 08:44:26 AM »

Got done with my 2 mediums, now just my other 2 to get done and i will get it sent out. Stupid houseguests this weekend will put a damper on my crafting.. But will get it sent out by Tuesday hopefully!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest: www.pinterest.com/tiflc

Click it, you know you want to
www.GoTifGo.Wordpress.com
TheWorldFamous

Gotta Love Me Cuz I'm Famous!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2011 09:32:31 AM »

I'm shipping out today!  Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BioformCallie
« Reply #227 on: April 08, 2011 02:59:46 PM »

Have bits and pieces of several more things just have to take a few minutes and get them all put together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be a hopeless yarn addict but at least I dont share my needles.
www.kniftyknonsense.com

http://www.wists.com/rosesandguns

Dishcloths - 19
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #228 on: April 08, 2011 07:39:57 PM »

Oh and Angel has got to be one of the saddest shows ever. Watched season 5 episode 12 last night and cried, watched 13-16 tonight and cried again. Jeez, couldn't anyone be happy on it. Cry Roll Eyes  Hope to finish it this weekend and then on to the Buffy season 8 graphic novels, I was surprised to find them all and the Serenity one at my library so I checked both out today. Grin Hope they are good, has anyone else read them?

I know, right!  12 didn't make me as sad as 15-16, those eps just rip out your heart.  LoL, now I wanna watch them and have a good cry.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this round!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2011 07:30:48 PM »

I was tossing around a few ideas for some smalls to go with my large, and found a perfect something for my partner, that I can do crafty things to. I'm so excited about this something I've already started it, even though I should be hanging out washing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
AOL Artists: Summer Series
May 31st: Rod Save The Queen
Sweetness and Art: Short Film
May 7th: Sympathy For Xenu
May 4th: Kiss & Sell
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Vermicomposting
It's a bad week to be a seal...
Flower Power!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...