A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,083
Currently Running With Scissors:
655 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Whedonverse Swap round 6 (SIGNUP 3/2/11 - 3/14/11; SENDOUT 4/14/11)  (Read 18288 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , firefly , whedon , dr_horrible  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2011 07:12:17 PM »

I'm in! Grin And I'm currently getting into Firefly, maybe by the time signups end I'll have even watched the whole series.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
Silvana

Leaving the world more beautiful than I found it.

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2011 05:03:17 AM »

I think i am in the minority in liking Angel better in the first season, but not liking the later seasons as much. I really should sit down and watch it all from start to finish since i didn't watch much after Doyle was gone. I really liked Doyle... not like my obsession with Jayne Cobb, but i did really like Doyle.

Not at all!  While I love the development that Angels character had in his own series, I think it jumped the shark within the first few seasons.  It got a little ridiculous towards the end.  Of course I still watched it all haha.
I loved Doyle too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thefett
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2011 12:10:40 PM »

Heyas,
Firefly fan here. Watched a little Buffy/Dollhouse too but don't recall much other than they were fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarabunny

Addicted to Swapping

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2011 02:19:47 PM »

I really want to join! If I can finish my OTT swap stuff in time, I totally am going to do it. I love Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and Dr. Horrible. I don't love Dollhouse only because I haven't had time to watch it yet Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

callirhoe
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2011 03:41:55 PM »

I've never done a swap before, but this one is really tugging at my interests. I have a powerful hankering to make some Firefly/Serenity crafts! Smiley If I finish my one ongoing project in the next few days, I'll sign up for sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheWorldFamous

Gotta Love Me Cuz I'm Famous!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2011 04:17:49 PM »

I'm so glad we have so many Doyle fans.  I did love him.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sweet_Sylvia
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2011 11:42:19 PM »

I like him a lot, after he left the show and Wes came back I was like, "Oh ho ho, wait a minute here Jossie. Don't think you can get rid of one sexy accent just to have it be replaced by another one and me not notice. Bad form, Whedon. Bad form."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2011 12:05:12 AM »

I think I need to watch Angel now. I watched Buffy during the free to air run, but dropped out somewhere along the line and never got into Angel at all. I never liked Angel at all in Buffy. Spike was a much cooler vampire.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
TheWorldFamous

Gotta Love Me Cuz I'm Famous!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2011 08:21:56 AM »

I like him a lot, after he left the show and Wes came back I was like, "Oh ho ho, wait a minute here Jossie. Don't think you can get rid of one sexy accent just to have it be replaced by another one and me not notice. Bad form, Whedon. Bad form."

LMAO!  Bad form indeed, although I do love Wes.  I guess I had to learn to love him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sweet_Sylvia
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2011 10:22:54 AM »

I think I need to watch Angel now. I watched Buffy during the free to air run, but dropped out somewhere along the line and never got into Angel at all. I never liked Angel at all in Buffy. Spike was a much cooler vampire.

I was the same way. My friend tried to get me to watch Angel first and I was just kinda "Meh" about the whole thing, but once I was invested into Buffy and watched all seven seasons I just HAD to watch Angel. For me Angel didn't really get good until about season 3, BUT I think they're all really great and each season gets better. The final season is my personal favorite, It plays in the grey area a lot and I love that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
An Amazing Slide Design Inside a Home
How to Make a Baby Travel Kit
Japanese Artists Create Balloon Couture Dresses
Artist Creates Kitchen Accessories Inspired By Bizarre Human Biology
Artistic Industrial Themed Liquid Lights
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby
Tute Tuesday: Warm Those Piggies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...