A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: March 2011 Birthday Swap Discussion & Gallery  (Read 18585 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ohsewsarah
« Reply #270 on: March 22, 2011 09:02:12 AM »

Oh Faux-Valentine's Snail Mail birthday swap delivery, Oh Shoebox full of handcrafted lovelies - wherefor art thou little package??  It's been 11 days since I saw you last and I am oh-sew-worried about you!  Hope it arrives soon - I hate that it is taking this long!  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please visit my blog for more crafty bits  http://sazzlepeach.blogspot.com/
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #271 on: March 22, 2011 10:54:30 AM »

Oh Faux-Valentine's Snail Mail birthday swap delivery, Oh Shoebox full of handcrafted lovelies - wherefor art thou little package??  It's been 11 days since I saw you last and I am oh-sew-worried about you!  Hope it arrives soon - I hate that it is taking this long!  Cry

I wouldnt start worrying yet i've had boxes take upto 3 weeks to arrive from international shipping so no worries, besides it may already be there and im on vaca and cant pick it up im sure everything is fine <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #272 on: March 22, 2011 12:04:30 PM »

So yesterday I was greeted with not one but 2 birthday packages! A2JC4life and kjbaloo sent me wonderful things!! Grin Grin I meant to post pics last night but I kinda ate too many Almond Joys and had a bad stomache ache... Embarrassed
First I'll show you all my package from A2JC4life.

Here's the group shot ( before I ate too many Almond Joys lol)

She found a couple things on my wist and made a matching set! She made a tissue holder, coupon wallet and sewing case. I just love the fabric she chose. Smiley My hubby asked me why I didn't put a few things in the sewing case before I took pictures. *headdesk* lol

TEAS! This is an awesome combo of teas. I absolutley love my tea and now I have a few new ones to try. Not to mention the Mothers Milk tea. I've been looking for that tea since before my youngest was born. *Side note: I would be more than happy to do a person swap with anyone willing to send me a few boxes of Traditional Medicinals Mothers Milk Tea.*

She also sent me a bag of little Almond Joys and the coolest pink skully shoelaces. You can see them in the group shot. Smiley Just to let you know, A2JC4life, I plan to put the laces in my work out sneakers. Cheesy

Thank you so much for the absolutely wonderful birthday gift!!!  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #273 on: March 22, 2011 12:10:44 PM »

That is one awesome matching set of goodies!  How thoughtful to send teas that meet your needs as a new mother!  I had no idea!

I nearly snorted out my afternoon tea reading about your little binge with the mini almond joys!! Cheesy

What a fun package as well with those cute shoelaces!  Happy Birthday to you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
EkkaGrrl

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #274 on: March 22, 2011 12:12:24 PM »

Now on to kjbaloo's package. Look at this!

Onsies for my baby!  Grin These are the coolest onsies I have ever seen! And that says a lot because I have some pretty cool onsies. Wink

Faerie! So pretty!

I thought this was genius and extremely cute. Smiley In case you can't read it it says I'm Mommy's Lil' Pin-Up Girl.

This one I was so very very very happy to see. I had my youngest baby at home and I am so proud of that and glad that my daughter can say she was born in my bed. Smiley

Thank you so much!! I didn't get a chance to get an action shot yesterday but I'm going to try to get one this evening before I put Violet to bed. I'll post what I take then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
EkkaGrrl

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #275 on: March 22, 2011 12:15:30 PM »

That is one awesome matching set of goodies!  How thoughtful to send teas that meet your needs as a new mother!  I had no idea!

I nearly snorted out my afternoon tea reading about your little binge with the mini almond joys!! Cheesy

What a fun package as well with those cute shoelaces!  Happy Birthday to you!!

I think I may have a problem. I have zero control lately and every time I looked at the bag of almond joy goodness I couldn't stop myself.  Cheesy I paid dearly for it though. My stomach was very unhappy with me. lol

Yes it was a very fun package!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty Goodness!
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2011 12:17:56 PM »

Those are really cute and so personalized!

awwww how great that you will be able to tell your child about her home birth! (and have a keepsake for her own!)

I hate telling you, but nuts are a natural laxative... Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
A2JC4life
« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2011 12:58:28 PM »

Those are all so beautifully done!  As soon as I finish submitting this post, I'm going back to wist that "born at home" onesie. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DawnsTrees
« Reply #278 on: March 22, 2011 01:08:19 PM »

I had insomnia last night, so I got a good portion of my gift to Alchamy513 done! There was some trial and error (mostly error) so it is taking a bit longer than I anticipated, but I think that it is turning out well. I will probably not get it finished until this weekend...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #279 on: March 22, 2011 05:04:35 PM »

I was concerned because when I found my package from lindyv321, it looked like this:
 Shocked

But, luck was on my side!

I received my Big Bang Theory/Bazinga t-shirts!!  I wore the blue one to work today and all my geeky co-workers (we work for a computer software company!:) )were so jealous!

For some reason, lindyv321 did not like how it turned out and made another one!  My hubby does not watch the show and thought I was showing off the "girls" Cheesy  duhhh!

I love them both!! Thank you so much...

oops--almost forgot, she also sent some extras!  Teas, much needed ribbon, an inchie and a cute little card!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dry Shampoo Use
How to Get a Loose Side Braid
How Style Beachy Waves
How to Style Short Hair
How to Get a Braided Up-Do
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...