A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,368
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: March 2011 Birthday Swap Discussion & Gallery  (Read 22538 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ohsewsarah
« Reply #270 on: March 22, 2011 09:02:12 AM »

Oh Faux-Valentine's Snail Mail birthday swap delivery, Oh Shoebox full of handcrafted lovelies - wherefor art thou little package??  It's been 11 days since I saw you last and I am oh-sew-worried about you!  Hope it arrives soon - I hate that it is taking this long!  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please visit my blog for more crafty bits  http://sazzlepeach.blogspot.com/
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #271 on: March 22, 2011 10:54:30 AM »

Oh Faux-Valentine's Snail Mail birthday swap delivery, Oh Shoebox full of handcrafted lovelies - wherefor art thou little package??  It's been 11 days since I saw you last and I am oh-sew-worried about you!  Hope it arrives soon - I hate that it is taking this long!  Cry

I wouldnt start worrying yet i've had boxes take upto 3 weeks to arrive from international shipping so no worries, besides it may already be there and im on vaca and cant pick it up im sure everything is fine <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #272 on: March 22, 2011 12:04:30 PM »

So yesterday I was greeted with not one but 2 birthday packages! A2JC4life and kjbaloo sent me wonderful things!! Grin Grin I meant to post pics last night but I kinda ate too many Almond Joys and had a bad stomache ache... Embarrassed
First I'll show you all my package from A2JC4life.

Here's the group shot ( before I ate too many Almond Joys lol)

She found a couple things on my wist and made a matching set! She made a tissue holder, coupon wallet and sewing case. I just love the fabric she chose. Smiley My hubby asked me why I didn't put a few things in the sewing case before I took pictures. *headdesk* lol

TEAS! This is an awesome combo of teas. I absolutley love my tea and now I have a few new ones to try. Not to mention the Mothers Milk tea. I've been looking for that tea since before my youngest was born. *Side note: I would be more than happy to do a person swap with anyone willing to send me a few boxes of Traditional Medicinals Mothers Milk Tea.*

She also sent me a bag of little Almond Joys and the coolest pink skully shoelaces. You can see them in the group shot. Smiley Just to let you know, A2JC4life, I plan to put the laces in my work out sneakers. Cheesy

Thank you so much for the absolutely wonderful birthday gift!!!  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

« Reply #273 on: March 22, 2011 12:10:44 PM »

That is one awesome matching set of goodies!  How thoughtful to send teas that meet your needs as a new mother!  I had no idea!

I nearly snorted out my afternoon tea reading about your little binge with the mini almond joys!! Cheesy

What a fun package as well with those cute shoelaces!  Happy Birthday to you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #274 on: March 22, 2011 12:12:24 PM »

Now on to kjbaloo's package. Look at this!

Onsies for my baby!  Grin These are the coolest onsies I have ever seen! And that says a lot because I have some pretty cool onsies. Wink

Faerie! So pretty!

I thought this was genius and extremely cute. Smiley In case you can't read it it says I'm Mommy's Lil' Pin-Up Girl.

This one I was so very very very happy to see. I had my youngest baby at home and I am so proud of that and glad that my daughter can say she was born in my bed. Smiley

Thank you so much!! I didn't get a chance to get an action shot yesterday but I'm going to try to get one this evening before I put Violet to bed. I'll post what I take then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
EkkaGrrl

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #275 on: March 22, 2011 12:15:30 PM »

That is one awesome matching set of goodies!  How thoughtful to send teas that meet your needs as a new mother!  I had no idea!

I nearly snorted out my afternoon tea reading about your little binge with the mini almond joys!! Cheesy

What a fun package as well with those cute shoelaces!  Happy Birthday to you!!

I think I may have a problem. I have zero control lately and every time I looked at the bag of almond joy goodness I couldn't stop myself.  Cheesy I paid dearly for it though. My stomach was very unhappy with me. lol

Yes it was a very fun package!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty Goodness!
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2011 12:17:56 PM »

Those are really cute and so personalized!

awwww how great that you will be able to tell your child about her home birth! (and have a keepsake for her own!)

I hate telling you, but nuts are a natural laxative... Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2011 12:58:28 PM »

Those are all so beautifully done!  As soon as I finish submitting this post, I'm going back to wist that "born at home" onesie. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DawnsTrees
« Reply #278 on: March 22, 2011 01:08:19 PM »

I had insomnia last night, so I got a good portion of my gift to Alchamy513 done! There was some trial and error (mostly error) so it is taking a bit longer than I anticipated, but I think that it is turning out well. I will probably not get it finished until this weekend...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

« Reply #279 on: March 22, 2011 05:04:35 PM »

I was concerned because when I found my package from lindyv321, it looked like this:
 Shocked

But, luck was on my side!

I received my Big Bang Theory/Bazinga t-shirts!!  I wore the blue one to work today and all my geeky co-workers (we work for a computer software company!:) )were so jealous!

For some reason, lindyv321 did not like how it turned out and made another one!  My hubby does not watch the show and thought I was showing off the "girls" Cheesy  duhhh!

I love them both!! Thank you so much...

oops--almost forgot, she also sent some extras!  Teas, much needed ribbon, an inchie and a cute little card!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Naturally Sweet Barbecue Sauce
How to Make a Strip Loin Steak With Coke Barbecue Sauce
How to Make Coffee Barbecue Sauce for Ribs
How to Make Pickle Stuffed Sliders
Mac and Cheese 2.0 Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...