A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,737
Currently Running With Scissors:
682 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 48 **Shops Only!**  (Read 11713 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011 09:18:33 PM »

open

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with all my yarn, cameras and kitchen gadgets. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:

I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

scarf for pseudo: 3pt

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

knit matryoshka:2pt

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:1ptREDUCED!!

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

custom knit bangles:1pt

Vegan options, different colors and sizes available. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

ADORNMENTS:

acorn cufflinks:2ptNEW!!

real acorn caps affixed to silver cufflinks

hair clips:2 for 1pt or 5 for 2pt

black crown, white rose -- purple flower, yellow flower

wooden guard -- pink & white HK, green HK, red HK, pink HK

clear yellow flower 1, clear yellow flower 2 -- white crown, vintage buttons

hive, bee -- strawberry 1, strawberry 2

vintage purple 1, vintage purple 2 --light cameo, dark cameo

antique gold ornate, antique bee

Clay Acorns:1pt

acorn caps and oven-bake clay and a frosted glass leaf charm with an antique gold loop to hang off a chain of your choice. If you would like a necklace PM me and I can add one for 1pt.
claim from top to bottom: acorn1, acorn2, acorn3.

"A Rose by Any Other Name" Asymmetrical Necklace:1pt

A commercialy-crocheted rose on a silver colored chain with lobster claw clasp.

Latte Art Disco:1pt

clear, neon pink, vintage acrylic charms with opaque rosetta design and silver glitter

Peace Dove Pendant:1pt

A long, gunmetal pendant with an acrylic peace sign charm, a clay bird charm and glass bead.

A leaf and a Looking Glass Necklace:1pt

A shiny silver branch charm with a vintage faux pearl behind a faceted clear blue charm. The clear charm magnifies all the little details of the vintage pearls that is really hard to capture, but is really lovely.

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern

5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression

17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

Naughty Dinner Guest Teacup: 2ptNEW!!

A dishwasher resist glaze "lipstick stain" on the edge of a fancy china cup.

Incognito Teacup: 3pt

A dishwasher-resistant glaze moustache on the lip of a fancy china cup. Comes with matching saucer.

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

SUPPLIES[/U]

awesome novelty buttons!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

some of these I have multiples of. click for larger pix.
row 1: nautical, hearts, stars
row 2: halloween, summer, baking(2 avail), sportsA
row 3:sportsB, autumn leaves, cats and dogs, butterflies (2 avail)
row 4: baby(2 avail), nature, christmas, school

silvertone charms!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

row 1:school, dragonflies and butterflies, birds and bugs
row 2: day at the beach, garden, i love music
row 3:sports, stars & cats, christmas
row 4:easter, good luck, fruit

claims from me:
loudxmouse to Rangerbeth
    Adobe Necklace:1pt
    unlock the past pendant:1pt

loudxmouse to TheSapphireMoon - Lot of heart buttons and lot of autumn leaves (1)
pseudo_pix to loudxmouse - pencil scarf (3)

claims i have made:
lo{ve} to loudxmouse: double pointed bamboo knitting needles sizes(.5 pt each) 5, 7, 8, and 10 (2 pt total)

Current: 4
Pending: 4
TOTAL: 8
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 06:06:46 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
pseudo_pix
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011 11:06:58 PM »

~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in rhus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom: Knit faery doll and mushroom for Zelda_suicide (not quite done yet) 3pt

Handknit wristwarmers with 5 vintage mother in pearl buttons (1)

Adorable skirt in vintage fabric. In the top of the waistband measures 83cm/32 6/8"  2 pt

Super soft and varm pompom scarf! Claim as black or purple 1pt

Handknit hat with handmade wooden button by one of our own Cheesy (again a little large for me - I'm petit) Fits women medium/large 2 pt

Scarves in designer fabrics 2pt or two for 3pt (claim as red flower, green dot, pink batik, green flower)

Sweet knitted bow-headband and necklace, 1pt each (claim as turquoise  size: down to 7yrs and up, green nedcklace, slate gray size: larger head/adult only)

3D folded Christmas stars. Well known here in Scandinavia they're a classic Christmas ornament. You can put them in a bowl on the table or you can put a little piece of sewing thread in one of the flat points and hang them on the tree or in the window. All - white, black and silver for 2 pt:

Unravel scarf. 2 in 100% soft wool and 3 in 100% acrylic. Knit in one continuous piece so no back or front of this cowl 2 points.

Shocking pink:

Knitted blue hat in soft and warm wool. Streches to fit most women sizes and junior. If you want I could make a giant pompom in the left over yarn for no extra points. 2 points if you want giant pompom on it - write when claiming

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1pt)

Supplies:

Soapmaking kit inkl. all you need (3)

Sturdy papier mach suitcases (Small: 4,5x11x7,5 cm, big: 5x14x10 cm), 4 sets availiable, per set 2pt

Small colored party hats for decoration or just partying, claim by color, 0.5pt a piece - 3 for the lot

Lot for wet felting. Scarves, extra scarf material, stuff for doing the wet part (I don't know of it) (2)

Felting supplies: red, orange = silk. blues/green+red back = lambswool. sts'ers package with mixed materials - the box is wool as well. (2) ON HOLD FOR MISSINGWILLOW

A little compass, a divers helment and lantern, around inch each - perfect for a shine or something else 1pt ON HOLD FOR MISSING WILLOW

Stencils never used. Smalsl 6" wide 0.5 - big 8" 1 pt

Ikea notecards, 3 designs, 12 pr pack (1)

Jewelrybox in leopard print, perfect for rewamping (2)

Straw ornaments in orange and black (1)

Yarn (1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
audio -   string scarf, yellow (2pt)
SarahJ2001 - Lounge Pants (3pt)
ptarmic wumpus - yarn Canto and Bumbo (1pt)
leighi123 Huge pile of knit fabrics (3pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
MissingWillow - Canine Couture Book (1pt)
MissingWillow - Antique Buttons (1pt)
MissingWillow - Vintage toddler clothing: McCall (uncut), vintage toddler simplicity. Kids clothing:  6362 (size 2 Toddler) and 7790 (18 months, uncut) (1 pt)
mimiw - Needle Holder, left (1 pt)
loudxmouse - scarf for pseudo (3pt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 0
Current: 6
TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 05:36:03 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011 05:38:00 AM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop

"I Love Lunch" lunch bag (2 )

This lunch box features interior pockets to accommodate your essentials (water, napkin, utensils, tea bags, condiments, etc.) and is large enough for you to carry two medium sized plastic containers, plus a sandwich and some fruit!  It sports a beaded zipper pull crafted by our very own Laughing Lark!  The heart applique on both front and back will let everyone know how you feel about lunch!  You can even leave enough room to pack a small knitting project!

Fold Away shopping bag (1)

Snap closure (brown and green), button closure (blue and brown). Easy fold and store!  Claim as brown and green or blue and brown!

Upcycled crochet storage bowl (1)

Upcycled from a crocheted purse, this little bowl is sturdy enough to help you organize your bathroom vanity, bedroom dresser, kitchen counter or craft room table!  It is lined with decor-bond interfacing and bright pink floral cotton.
Not a very good picture, but I wanted you to see the crochet detailing!  A fun, feminine punch for any room in the house!

Zipper pouch wristlet with interior zip pocket (1)

Made of heavy cotton, crisp interfacing and yellow orange cotton lining, this little bag sports an interior zip pocket.  

Coin Purse and Tiny Boxbag Key fob! (.5)

Crafted from recycled purse materials, these little accessories will stand up to wear.  Don't need a coin purse?  Use the snap closure coin purse to carry a sewing kit, teabags or your ipod or camera cable!  The boxbag key fob is ideal for your chapstick, handkerchief and a couple of dollars!  Claim for yourself or give as a gift!

Tiny treat bag (.5)  

Big enough for a couple of kisses and a giftcard!

Box bags are back!  (1)

Order brocade or faux suede.  All bags are 7 inches long and 5 inches tall.  The faux suede is the widest at 5.5 inches; the brocade is a straight 5. The faux suede is unlined, but the other bag is lined.
[table
Handspun arm warmers  (2)

These are about 10 inches in length and are stretchy enough to wear over gloves/sleeves.  The thumb is sectioned off with just a couple of stitches and could be removed for short leg warmers!  

Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from lapoli in STS (purple rain)!  Just right for keeping arms and wrists warm while leaving your fingers free for knitting (Smiley )!

Handspun neck warmer  (2)

Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Painter's Palette Pincushion (1)

Center well left open for your thimble, buttons or bobbin. This one has been claimed, but I can make two more of these in colors of your choice!

Wristwatch pincushion - (.5)
Claim as blue band or orange band!

Supplies

Bead stash (1)

These are beads Meg didn't use for her wedding bouquets.  8 mm round wooden beads, 6 mm pearl elegance beads, and 4 mm lue bicone.

Wool purse suitable for needle felting (.5)

"Moods" yarn (.5)
3 available.  50/50 blend - wool & acrylic.  Worsted weight, 197 yard balls.   Rust and black blend.  Very pretty.

Fabric

Flirtations Candy by Moda.  1 yd (1)

America the Beautiful by Hoffman 1 3/4 yards (.5)
Silly Six Years Old fabric.  1/2 yard.  (.25)
Old Friend Noah by Smith and Milligan. 3/4 yard. (.25)

Craft patterns (.5)

Claim by row number followed by "right" or "left"

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to Zelda.Suicide - Thread catcher (1)
A2K to Dawl - zipper bag - animal print - the blue one  - .5 points
A2K to Dawl- Waffle-weave cotton towels - .5 points
A2K to Dawl- Plus Size Patterns! (.5) takes all! - .5 points
A2K to Dawl- Craft patterns .5 points - 2nd row, left side ( the bowls, etc. pattern )
A2K to MissingWillow - Pile 'O Fabric  (1)
A2K to MissingWillow - Quilted Boxbag (1)

A2K to mimiw - fabric & yarn (1)

Total: 6

My claims from you:
MissingWillow to A2K - 2 Yards of Timeless Treasures Moon Fabric (1)
mimiw to A2K - Needle Holder - 1 pt
MissingWillow to A2K -Michael Miller Fabric Panels (2)
MissingWillow to A2K - Low sugar peach jam (1)

lapoli to A2K - 4 X Knit Picks Gloss (4)
Total:9

Started with: 3
Current:0
Pending:0
TOTAL: 0

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011 06:49:19 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011 07:11:54 AM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Custom

PM me if you would like to discuss a custom order. Examples:

McCall's M6173- Leggings
Kwik sew 3758- Dress or skirt
3 pt items
Abalone and glass bracelet and earrings set
Made from oxidized copper wire

2 pt items
Elastic waist polka dot dress

Made from a Kwik Sew pattern in size XL

Size:
Natural waist-35-37
Bust-43-45

1 pt items

"What homework" Kitty pencil skirts-
Old Navy size 16
17.5 " waist (measured flat)
23 " long

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

.5pt items
Good luck dangle earrings
They have real 4 leaf clovers in em!

Black beaded ring earrings

Hammered silver and coral earrings

Copper and glass bead earrings

Fruit salad oxidized copper earrings

Reconstructed vintage neckties
Avocado and gold "bling" tie

Black linen "tight" tie

Ivy league "prick" tie

Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Fabric bow headbands

Claim as Medium head size- green bow, thin medium head size- green bow, or large head size- green bow

.25pt items
Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

2 pt items

1 pt items

.5 pt items
Bear and outfits paper pattern
19" bear with 6 outfits

Log Cabin Men's Tie pattern

Vintage sewing notions and trims
Gallon size ziplock with ric-rak, buttons, needles, ribbon, collars etc...

.25 pt items

Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies (you get all items)

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Samplers Stitchery- Jill Jarnow (US only please)

Claims made from me -  

Send by March 8
rangerbeth to calluna: Glittery Luna moth (1)

Claims I have made -
Send by March 31st.

AsphaltQueen to Rangerbeth
Steampunk Fish Necklace - (1)

Pending:0
Current:1

TOTAL:  1
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011 10:23:58 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011 01:35:54 PM »

I'm Open!  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Stained glass sun-catcher, solder finished in black. 4x5 inches  1 point

Suck-a-thumb mits 3-6 years.  1 point

Felted coiled bangle, wire core so you can tweek it to fit, can be warn at wrist level or above the elbow, jewel coloured with beading detail  1 point

Felt magnets/brooches, Larger carrot measures 3.5" tall. 0.25 points each please specify when claiming, whether you'd like a brooch back or magnet

Men's Knitted mits (or larger female hands) The yarn was graduated, the top of the first glove is the same colour as the base of the second, then the second glove gets darker towards the top - hope that makes some sense! you can see in pic. 1 point

Wire and bead ajustable bangle with wire spiral ends can be worn at wrist level or  looks equally good above the elbow.  1 point

Knitted scarf 58" long including fringe, light weight. 1 point

Retro looking owl :-) 3.5 inches tall.  1 point

Faux amber wire ring. Quality coated copper wire so your finger wont turn green! 0.5

Beaded dragonfly bobby pin. 2.5x2.5 inches  0.5 points

Safety Cone guardians, crocheted, 1.5" tall 0.25 points each (4 available)

Crochted and stiffened Snowflate.  A tad under 6"x6"  1 point

Hand made wooden buttons, Woods: Mahogany, oak, box, pine and i think the pale round ones are yew :-)
Please claim by stating row number and then the the button's position (from left to right)  
To give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 1.5 x 1.5 inches.  0.5 point each

Smaller hand made wooden buttons, to give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 0.75 x 0.75 inches. Three for a point.

Miss Polly hand knitted doll.  11" tall.  2 points

Cotton eco market bags. All made in the same cotton to the same pattern despite differences in shape in photos! Handles measure 22" unstretched, Circ at top 29" Length - unstretched 17"  2 points  1 point each choose from: Ecru, Ecru and Blue or Ecru and pink.

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.  2 points

SALE  Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.  0.5 points

SALE Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

SALE Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

SALE Beaded Gecko  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter 0.5 points  0.25 points

Supplies:

Penguin soft toy kit just add fibre fill and a needle and you're ready to sew a 6" penguin!

Rowan knitting booklet. From kids to teens. (Ages 1-Adult with a range of approx 5 sizes per pattern) Jumpers, hoodys, cardigans and a hat! 11 patterns in total (1)

Fabric (cotton) for making a bag which opens up to reveal pockets for each letter of the alphabet, and a soft toy to make for every letter/pocket.  I think you'll need interfacing, fiberfil and a zip to make this and of course thread  Smiley  (0.5)

Harry Potter tapes, 5 tapes from a set of 6! I bought these because i thought they'd make lovely little coin purses. http://www.superuse.org/story.php?title=Cassette-Wallet but i don't think i'm going to get around to it Grin (1)

SALE PLAID Decorator Blocks mini. New and unopened, choose from (left to right): 'Petite Flowers' - 7 block shapes. 'Leaves' - 5 block shapes. or 'Roses' -6 block shapes. Suggested for: Journals, bird boxes, plant pots etc or use with fabric paints for fabrics :-)  1 (0.5) each -or all 3 packs for 2 points 1 point
Front view:

Back view:

SALE 6 Sticker sheets. 4"x9" each, from left to right and then down: Bright pink butterflys, Gold hogram flowers, silver teddies, gold holgram dolphins, silver hologram stars x 2. 0.5 points 0.25 for all.

SALE The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points 0.25 points

Bought
TheSapphireMoon to RubyTuesday - Dress & purse patterns total 1 point

Sold

Starting points: 5
Available points:  4
Pending points:  0
Total points: 4
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011 12:24:50 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011 12:30:54 AM »

hi Smiley i live in California, USA! i have no pets, and do not smoke. i have recently begun fashion school and it keeps me very busy, but it's amazing!

open!

please, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about anything in my shop!

crafted items!:

wallets!: 2 points each.

bird house wallet- main fabric features bird houses while contrasting fabric looks like a weaved nest.

blue birds wallet - main fabric is blue birds while contrasting fabric has bird nests holding blue eggs.

blue and brown batik wallet - main fabric is blue batik with bits of brown in the mix, contrast fabric is brown.
picture soon to come!

tie-dyed baby bibs: 1 point for all 3. the color of the dye is a bit duller in real life (unfortunately  Sad) my camera was trying to spruce things up  Wink

up-cycled crayons: 1 point for 7 crayons. you can pick the 7 or i can send them randomly!

crocheted toast scarf!: 2 points. (i forgot to measure this tasty treat, i will do so ASAP!) I made this adorable toast scarf with heart shaped "butter pads" for my sister and then she decides she wanted a PB&J one  Roll Eyes NOTE: can ship with or without the heart butter pads, i took these pictures before i attached them. it looks basically like this except better  Wink and NOT 140$. WHAT?! (http://shanalogic.com/item.php?item_id=2122)

supplies!:

circular bamboo knitting needles 2 for 1 point. clover brand. sizes, 10 1/2 that is 16" long. 7, 8 , 10 1/2 that are 29" long. and size 10 and 11 that is 36" long.

fabric markers 1 point each, pastel colors or fluorescent colors

metallic embroidery thread 1 point for 10, if you want to know the exact colors just ask me!

orange ribbon (1 point for 10 rolls, all rolls for 3 points (that's 36 rolls!))

-there are two types of orange ribbon (tell me if you have preference, otherwise i'll mix):

the straight edges have 10 yards of ribbon, the laced edges have 6 yards!

claims made from me:[/b]

claims i have made:

pending: 0
current: 5
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011 10:38:37 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
1watermonkey
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011 08:52:47 AM »

1Watermonkey's Shop Smiley

I am a stay at home mom located in South Carolina. My home is smoke free but is shared with three dogs and two cats. I try to keep everything as hair free as possible but there is a chance a stray pet hair may slip into a package. I do all sorts of crafts but the majority of my stuff is sewn. Smiley
Crafted Items:

Zombie Kitty Pillow/Plush (3 Points)
This pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 13X16.

Chococat Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 10X17.

Mr Toast Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This surprised Mr Toast pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 13X10.

Monster Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This pillow is made of fun fur and fleece, machine sewn with the facial features handstitched. It measures 12X14.

Happy Kitty Hat (2 Points)
This hat will fit most adult heads. Made of Fleece with felt facial features which are applied with a permanent fabric adhesive. It has flaps which come down over the ears and it is really warm.

Pacman Hat (2 Points)
This hat will fit most adult heads. Made of Fleece with felt pacman and ghosts which are applied with a permanant fabric adhesive.

Snap Card/Money Wallets (1 Point Each)
These little wallets are great to carry in your purse for when you have to go in somewhere without hauling your whole purse in, you can stick your credit/debit car, license, cash etc. in them. They are lined with a coordinating fabric and have snap closures.

Peas in a Pod (4 1/2 X 4 1/2"), Blue Birds on Pink (3 1/2 X 4 1/2"), Pink Unicorn (Flannel) (5X5"), Girly Skulls (4 1/2 X 4 1/2"),

Two more Snap Wallets (1 Point Each)

Cherries, Blue Birds on Pink

Chihuahua Plush Ornaments (.5 Point Each)
These chihuahua ornaments are machine and hand sewn. They have a long gold ribbon hanger and are about two inches long. They also kind of look like little deer.

Supplies:

Yellow Circle Fabric (1 Point)
This fabric is yellow with multicolored circle/spiral patterns. It is cotton I believe. It has been cut off of, excluding the part where there was a cut it measures 52X52".

Sailor Moon Fabric Circles (.5 Point)
Set of 6 Sailor Moon fabric circles. Originally cut out of a valance. I had another set I interfaced and appliqued onto some baby onesies for my niece and they turned out really cute. These are just over 5" long and wide so are good sized. They are thin so you would want to put some interfacing on them before sewing onto anything.

Yellow Fabric (1 Point)
This yellow fabric is a lycra/spandex/dancewear of some kind. It is very stretchy and feels like spandex. I bought it for my superhero costume a few years ago and bought way too much. There are 2 yards here and it is 60" wide.

Shark Teeth Fossils (1/2 Point Each)
These are shark teeth found in a river here in South Carolina. They are fossilized at the top, I have made some neat necklaces for friends out of them but I have a surplus of them. They are all around 1" long.

Blank Canvas Tote Bags (1/2 Point Each)
Blank canvas tote bags. They are about 13X13. There are two off white, one denim, and one brown.

Cat Eye Fat Quarter (1/2 Point)
Fat quarter of sparkly cat eye fabric.

Tinkerbell Fabric (1/2 Point)
Purple Tinkerbell fabric. There is one yard here. It has been washed in preparation for use so it may have a little bit of shrinkage.

Claims made from me

Claims I have made
Zelda.suicide to 1watermonkey ---> 2 Naugahyde Headbands (2 Points)

Current: 3     
TOTAL: 3 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011 10:19:47 AM by 1watermonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon teal
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011 05:03:02 PM »

Open

All items crafted in my smoke free, dog friendly home in California.
I'm getting ready for a big move this summer, so I expect I'll be adding things throughout the month.

Crafted Stuff:

Sketches
(1/2 point each)
On 8.5" x 11" cardstock. Either pencil or ink. Click for to see larger and for the title. Please specify the title of each sketch in your claim. (ie. Sketch #1 2010_03_17-asl_k)

Hymn Paintings
(2 points each)
Each is 6" x 8", acrylic and paper on masonite. Words from "Be Thou My Vision", a traditional Christian hymn.
Specify blue or yellow.

Recycled Tee Shirt Yarn
(2 for 1 point)
rope style (rounded, tougher, great for rugs, trivets, etc.), between 20 and 30 yards each, average approx 24 yards.
5 white and 2 black available.

Small Cabled Purse With Beads
(2 points each)
These little bags measures approximately 6.5 inches wide and 5 inches high (not including the handle). The interior is fully lined. Glass beads are sewn onto both front and back.
2 available, specify pink or purple lining

Unisex Ribbed Scarf
(1 point)
60" long.  Made with an acrylic, polyester blend.  Machine washable. Very soft and warm.

Tie-Dye Sets
(1 point per set)
One tank and one onesie for a mom and her new baby. Both are 100% cotton. The tank is a men's size small and very stretchy to fit a wide range of sizes. The onesie is newborn sized for babies up to 12 lbs.
3 available, specify green, pink vert or pink cross

Supplies and Things:

Back Issue Magazines:

All in good condition. Most of the perfume sample ads are ripped out (they give me headaches) but all the articles are in perfect condition.
(3 for 1 point)

Martha Stewart Living
* June 2000: phlox/ lemonade/ summer puddings/ potato salads/ bristol glass/ growing beans
* July 2001: cool flavors/ lunch under a tree/ summer dinner party/ picnic tins/ oilcloth crafts/ vinaigrette 101
* February 2003: shell valentines/ cooking with coconut/ deep colors/ basic knitting/ mexican feast
* March 2003: hanging baskets/ kitchen party/ boubous irises/ pruning grapes/ classic potato dishes
* August 2003: tomato aspic/ the art of seaweed/ rice 101/ vintage playing cards/ bird embroidery
* September 2003: home makeovers/ palettes from the garden/ soup party/ decorating with greens
* November 2003: irresistible pies/ 16 new side dishes/ fun crafts from acorns/ making sticky buns
* January 2004: bed and bath makeovers/ classic lasagna/ windowsill orchids/ basic baking
* April 2004: spring menus/ outdoor ferns/ chintz revisited/ grasshopper pie/ heirloom chickens
* June 2004: shrimp, slaws, and quiches/ campanulas/ lunch on a rose farm/ wirework crafts
* July 2004: floating candles/ fresh fruit tarts/ southwestern brunch/ backyard canopies
* October 2004: Halloween Eggs/ carnival glass/ apples & gratins/ hardware store decor
* March 2005: versatile daylilies/ all about carrots/ basic rose care/ best egg-decorating ideas
* April 2005: Martha's new column/ daffodil glossary/ a world of pancakes/ seasonal decorating
* May 2005: Mother's Day menu/ garden peonies/ cooking salmon/ bookcases/ spring cleaning
* August 2005: old-fashioned desserts/ seashell collectibles/ fresh basil/ rubber stamp crafts
* October 2005: savory pies/ pumpkin festival/ lunch in an olive orchard/ decorating with gourds
* December 2005: holiday menu ideas/ glittered decorations/ perfect cookies/ poinsettias
* January 2006: celebrating 15 years/ cakes for every season/ favorite good things/ scrapbook ideas
* February 2006: handmade valentines/ winter menus/ favorite desserts/ choosing curtains
* March 2008: heirloom flowers/ alfresco spring menu/ Martha's vegetable garden/ rose pests
* April 2008: farmhouse eggs/ flowering trees/ home-office solutions/ handcrafted nests

- Bon Appetit
* March 2008: fast easy food/ southern style easter/ warm, sticky, gooey desserts
* April 2008: spring ahead/ dream kitchen/ 30 minute desserts/ thai menu
* June 2008: taste of summer/ 15 minute mains/ grill party/ cherries
* August 2008: summer scoop/ ice cream treats/ italian grill party/ vacation cooking
* January 2009: best of the year/ eat better for less/ peanut butter desserts/ new southern cooking

- Print
* April 2008: Design Youth Culture
* June 2008: Design Culture Place
* August 2008: Design Culture Type
* September/October 2007: Design Culture Commerce
* November/ December 2007: Design Culture Place

Others:
* Real Simple, March 2006: money manager/ alternative medicine/ one pot meals/ etc.
* Sunset, April 2008: Sutter Creek getaway/ western home awards/ backyard of your dreams/ magical San Miguel
* ReadyMade, February/March 2011: Special Section: Become a Road Scholar. Tips, Tricks and Projects Included

------------------------------

Claims made from my shop:

Claims I have made:

Started with: 3

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011 05:45:16 PM by cinnamon teal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011 07:20:49 PM »

Dawl's Shop

OPEN

About Me : I'm a 43 yr old stay at home Grammy to 4 little girly girls ! I live with my wonderful hubby of 15 years and two goldfish that belong to our youngest grand daughter. We live in PA currently but will be moving in the next few months to sunny Florida Smiley

All items in my shop are made by me in my smoke & pet free crafty room Smiley

3 Point Items- Custom Fused Glass Pendants - Image or photo of your choice fused permanently into glass !

Images below are examples of previous pendants Smiley You tell me what you want on it, supply the photo if necessary and I'll do the rest !!

2 Point Items

Swap Journal 2 points - 25 pages printed both sides so you have room for records for up to 50 swaps here. Glue bound, it's VERY sturdy. Cover is decorative card stock featuring scissors Smiley - Can make more once this one is gone ! There are places to record swap name, date to send by, partner name, mailing address, items sent, items received, personal notes, DC#, date shipped, date received.

Custom Stone Coaster Set of 4 - 2 points - You tell me what image / design you want on the coasters and I'll make them for you. All coasters are stone tile and cork backed to protect your furniture. Examples of some of the custom ones I've done are below in thumbnail.

Coasters below are not custom orders, these are ready to go out the door Smiley Each set 2 points.

Grey/Black/White Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

Pink & Brown Stripes Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

Wolf Moon Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

1 Point Items

Upcycled/Repurposed denim craft apron. - Made from a pair of men's jeans. The jeans were actually brand spankin' new, but didn't fit hubby and we forgot all about them in the closet for the last 6 months. Too late to return these bad boys Smiley Kept this one simple with just a cute trim and a little rhinestone bling on the back pockets !

Assorted Fused Glass Pendants - Let me know which one you want by # please.

Key Fob / Wallet Set - small credit/business card wallet and matching key fob

Set of 4 poly clay barrettes - all 4 for 1 point. The two in the center have glow in the dark swirly accents on top.

1/2 Point Items

Stretch beaded bracelet - Glass beads - no acrylic

Red/White/Blue stretch bracelet - all glass beads

Set of 2 poly clay barrettes

Can Kozy - closes with velcro

Assorted Resin Pendants - Let me know which one you want by # please.

Key Fobs - Let me know which one you want by # . these are elastic and stretchy to fit over your wrist Smiley

1/4 Point Items

Ribbon necklace cords - Assorted colors, they're all in a pile and I really don't feel like sorting colors so it's a random thing Smiley
You receive 5 of them for 1/4 point, random colors

Poly Clay Earrings - 1/4 Point per pair, just let me know which pair you want.

Claims from me:
Dawl to sunspotted - Ribbon Necklace Cords (1/4 pt x 4)  - (1)

Claims I made:
To A2K - zipper bag - animal print - the blue one  - .5 points
Waffle-weave cotton towels - .5 points
Plus Size Patterns! (.5) takes all! - .5 points
Craft patterns .5 points - 2nd row, left side ( the bowls, etc. pattern )
To TheSaphireMoon - Fish Batik Fabric - 1 Point

Current: 0
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 1

Wishlist
Woven and knit fabrics - yardage or FQa
Glass beads, gemstone chips, jewelry findings
Sewing notions - zippers, snaps, velcro
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011 06:59:06 PM by Dawl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011 03:39:03 PM »

OPEN

1 POINT

Altered Altoid Tin: Sewing themed (1 pt) Here's the perfect little lidless tin for your favorite sewer (even if it's you!) The flowers are on there straight; that's some weird perspective in that photo.  Smiley

Straight flowers:  Grin

Felted Sweater Basket (1 pt) Cute little basket with lacy cuff and pretty button. (Spools not included)

Spring Ornament (1 pt) Charming little ornament for spring. The sides and back of the tin are pink and cream stripes. Tin folds out to little accordion book, filled with fairies. (Sorry the photo's so danged big!)

Inside, with book:

Chunky Valentine Houses (1 point each or 3 for 2 points.) If you just want one, specify 1, 2, or 3. Made on chipboard with Dresden trim, charms, vintage stamps, tiny pearls, and ribbon roses. The backs are finished with coordinating paper, but not decorated. About 6" or 7" inches tall. I experimented with beeswax on #1. Let me know if you want to see it.  Cheesy

Closeup of one:

Rabbits in a Row (1 pt.) These five little rabbits with their shiny bead eyes would love to hop on over and live with you! The image measures approx. 5" by 3" and has plenty of cloth to spare for framing or making into a pillow.

Tiny Matchbox Shrine (1 pt) This one is in a standard matchbox, so it's smaller. There is a hanger on the back. To see it closed, or for more views, click here.

Large Matchbox Shrine- Lady Luck (2 pt)  SALE! 1 pt.Measures 3" by 4". Accented with Gold charms and Dresden trim. The interior contains an image in an extra large bottle cap and lucky cards. For other views, and to see the interior, click here.

Large Matchbox Shrine #2- Beach Baby (2 pt) SALE 1 pt. Measures 3" by 4". Some funky trim, some sparkly glitter, and real shells and sea oats!

Blue Santa Cross Stitch (1 pt.) Tons of very tiny stitches make up this jolly Santa, who measures approx. 4 1/2" by 3 1/3". He's stitched up on a very light blue background, with plenty of cloth to spare if you'd like to make a pillow or frame him. The fabric is not mottled as it appears here in the photo, and please pardon the stray string in the photo. It's gone now.  Cheesy

2 POINTS

Christmas Shrine (2 pt)
This masonite shrine measures approximately 5" by 5". The half circle at the top is a rusty bottlecap; the shrine is edged with Dresden trim. The center angel has glitter accents on her headband and her Christmas tree. Three tiny gifts await her on Christmas morning. The doors are hinged, but don't actually close. The back and sides are finished with coordinating scrapbook paper.

3 POINTS
Spring shrine (3 pt)
Made from a thrifted display box. Measures 6" by 10", ceramic hand is not permanently attached.
For other views, click here.

Claims made from me -
to calluna: Altered Altoid Tin (1) sent March 21

Claims I have made -
from AsphaltQueen: Antique Diaries - (0.5) each 1940 and 1941 (1 pt. total) received

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011 12:41:34 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like it? Check out my newly re-opened Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Select and Link Multiple Layers in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Change the Value of Opacity in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Lock the Layers in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Rename and Duplicate Layers in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Change the Stacking Order of the Layers in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...