A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,074
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 48 **Shops Only!**  (Read 12054 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 28, 2011 04:10:51 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 48  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 02/28/11 to 03/31/11
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to March 31
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374353.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 48 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 48
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
How many points do you think you have?
Favourite season:
Natural or synthetic:

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 47      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371706.0
Shop the Swap 46      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369227.0
Shop the Swap 45      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=365873.0
Shop the Swap 44      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.0
Shop the Swap 43      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.0
Shop the Swap 42      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.0
Shop the Swap 41      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=355454.0
Shop the Swap 40      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352378.0
Shop the Swap 39      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.0
Shop the Swap 38      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.0
Shop the Swap 37      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.0
Shop the Swap 36      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339741.0
Shop the Swap 35      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336228.0
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 04:38:32 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011 04:11:05 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 04:45:16 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011 04:11:18 PM »

The Shop the Swap shop directory:
1watermonkey
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4412858#msg4412858
A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409638#msg4409638
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4408925#msg4408925
AsphaltQueen
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4408964#msg4408964
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4408982#msg4408982
audio
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409009#msg4409009
Avesthel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409205#msg4409205
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409141#msg4409141
cinnamon teal
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4415260#msg4415260
craftaddiction
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4408947#msg4408947
Dawl
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4416585#msg4416585
DizzerSpinninRound

freestyle

HippieKender

lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4408936#msg4408936
leighi123

loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409410#msg4409410
Lo{ve}
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4411022#msg4411022
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4408935#msg4408935
mimiw

MissingWillow
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4408966#msg4408966
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409467#msg4409467
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409263#msg4409263
rackycoo
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4417544#msg4417544
rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409722#msg4409722
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4410310#msg4410310
Sansa

sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409117#msg4409117
sunspotted

TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4408994#msg4408994
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.msg4409075#msg4409075
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011 10:08:35 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011 04:12:25 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 41
Number of points spent so far this month: 56
Number of claims SENT: 39
Number of claims RECEIVED: 33

Send by Mar 8
rangerbeth to calluna - Glittery luna moth - (1)

Send by Mar 9
MissingWillow to pseudo_pix - Canine couture book - (1)

Send by Mar 11
MissingWillow to pseudo_pix - Antique buttons - (1)
AsphaltQueen to Lo{ve} - Steampunk bee brooch - (1)

Send by Mar 12
MissingWillow to A2K - 2 yards of timeless treasures moon fabric - (1)
A2K to Zelda.Suicide - Custom serger thread-etc. catcher - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to TheSapphireMoon - Flannel scraps - (1)

Send by Mar 13
AsphaltQueen to rackycoo - Antique diaries 40 & 41 - (1)
AsphaltQueen to alteredmommy - Antique diaries 42 & 43 - (1)

Send by Mar 14
AsphaltQueen to Lo{ve} - Steampunk locket - (2)

Send by Mar 15
MissingWillow to pseudo_pix - Vintage patterns - (1)
mimiw to MissingWillow - Japanese fabric wristlet - (1)

Send by Mar 16
mimiw to pseudo_pix - Needle holder, left - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to 1watermonkey - Black naugahyde headband - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to 1watermonkey - Custom naugahyde headband - (1)

Send by Mar 18
A2K to Dawl - Zipper bag animal print the blue one + Waffle weave cotton towels - (1)
A2K to Dawl - Plus size patterns + Craft patterns - (1)

atsuko to ptarmic wumpus - Address labels - (2)

Send by Mar 21
mimiw to A2K - Needle holder - (1)
MissingWillow to A2K - Michael Miller fabric panels - (2)
MissingWillow to A2K - Low sugar peach jam - (1)

Send by Mar 22
DizzerSpinninRound to sarahj2001 - 3 skeins of peach acrylic yarn - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to Dawl - Fish batik fabric - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to atsuko - 9 panel cut of fairies - (1)
loudxmouse to TheSapphireMoon - Lot of heart buttons + Lot of autumn leaves - (1)
DizzerSpinninRound to TheSapphireMoon - Waxed black cording + 7 mini spools of thread - (1)

Send by Mar 23
atsuko to AsphaltQueen - 15 create a critter - (2)
mimiw to AsphaltQueen - Knit luxe project bag - (2)
mimiw to AsphaltQueen - Chick tank - (1)

Send by Mar 26
A2K to MissingWillow - Pile 'o fabric - (1)
A2K to MissingWillow - Quilted boxbag - (1)

Send by Mar 27
calluna to mimiw - Felt stones (2 large, 6 small) - (2)
A2K to mimiw - Paper dolls 1/2 yard (plus some) + Moods yarn - (1)
rackycoo to calluna - Altered altoid tin - (1)

Send by Mar 30
lapoli to A2K - 4X knit picks gloss - (4)
sarahj2001 to DizzerSpinninRound - Baby hoodie - (2)

Send by Mar 31
loudxmouse to pseudo_pix - Custom scarf - (3)
pseudo_pix to leighi123 - Huge pile of knit fabrics - (3)
AsphaltQueen to rangerbeth - Steampunk fish necklace - (1)

Send by Apr 1
TheSapphireMoon to RubyTuesday - Dress & Purse patterns - (1)

Send by Apr 6
Dawl to sunspotted - Ribbon necklace cords - (1)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011 11:24:59 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011 04:13:02 PM »

Sunshine, please!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011 04:15:34 PM »

last updated: 12 march 2011 @ 558 pm EST

1watermonkey   3   0   3
a2k   5   0   5
alteredmommy   2   0   2
asphaltqueen   8   0   8
atsuko   4   0   4
audio   0   0   0
avesthel   2   0   2
calluna   2   0   2
cinnamon teal   3   0   3
craftaddiction   2   0   2
dawl   1   0   1
dizzerspinninround   0   0   0
Freestyle   4   0   4
hippiekender   4   0   4
inflation fund   2   0   2
lapoli   3   0   3
laughinglark   3   0   3
leigh123   4   0   4
loudxmouse   4   0   4
lo{ve}   5   0   5
loves2experiment   7   0   7
mimiw   4   2   6
missingwillow   6   0   6
pseudo_pix   6   0   6
ptarmic wumpus   3   0   3
rangerbeth   2   0   2
RubyTuesday   5   0   5
sansa   4   0   4
sarahj2001   3   0   3
sunspotted   4   0   4
TheSapphireMoon   4   0   4
Zelda.Suicide   2   2   4
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011 02:58:57 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011 04:19:20 PM »

Open

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and his crazy little jack russel friend - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming.....

bottle cap magnets  1 point per each set of 5 2 sets available
These sets of bottlecaps are filled with UTEE and I can make them into magnets OR pins (gold tone pinbacks) OR a mix...just let me know what you would prefer!  Please claim by the set number Smiley
Set 1 I am Woman (colour not so weird in real life Smiley)
Set 2 Random picks

Set 1

Set 2

lucky envelope book  1 point 1 available
Text cover is 4 3/4" by 3.5" with 10 happy child envelopes

Ear-rings! .5 point each
These are made from reclaimed vintage clipon earrings attached to a ring base.  Groovy baby!
1.  Peachy pink with gold tone beads on an adjustable gold ring, 1 1/2" wide with a 1/2" rise from the ring pad
2.  silver tone on an adjustable silver ring, 3/4" wide with a just over 1/4" rise from the ring pad
3.  black with gold tone beads on an adjustable gold ring, 1 1/4" wide with a 1/2" rise from the ring pad

Rusty pendant  .5 point only one
tiny rusted collaged charm (1/2") on an 18" copper chain.  

Supply Zone!!

Bingo cards!  2 points
25 cards on hold for atsuko Smiley

collage pack 1 point  
The bulk of this pack is 25+ pages of different languages (German, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, Arabic) including some 1910 dictionary pages, 10 vintage bingo cards, joss paper, a 10 ruble note, cigarette coupons, random ephemera (random ephemera may not be as pictured)

Someone's random slides 1 point per 50 slides; 2 points for 125 slides  6 lots of 50
I have acquired a ton of someone's slides from the 60-80's.  They are randomly mixed, travel, people, snomobiling, rodeo etc.

Bottlecap blanks 1 point per lot
30 pre-prepped (I've removed the rubber lining) brand new bottlecaps.  Only the gunmetal grey caps are available

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:

claims I made:
AsphaltQueen to alteredmommy- vintage diaries (1)

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:3
Current points: 2
Pending points: 0
Total points:  2

WISHLIST:
fabric baskets/organizers; a passport wallet; barkcloth type fabric (enough for a throw pillow front); silver rings; funky fiber; art (strange and interesting); purses and totebags; handmade paper; silk bandannas for headscarves; aprons; re-usable sandwich wraps/snack bags/produce bags

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011 04:53:23 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011 04:23:01 PM »

CLOSED!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household. 

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

Claims from me:

Claims I've made:

Current: 7
Pending: 0
Total: 7
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011 06:59:42 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011 04:23:30 PM »

open

3 points/each, 6 available. 4oz Hand painted corriedale fiber. Beautiful and squishy!

Lion Brand Organic Cotton, 1 point/each.  Choose from pistachio (green) or walnut (brown).  Retails $7.99/skein.  Worsted weight, 3oz skein, 104 yards/skein.

(1.5 points) 1.6oz Fairie Visit Spinning Art Batt

(1.5 points) 1.4oz Garden Slipper Spinning Art Batt

(1 point) 0.9oz Saturn Spinning Art Batt

(1 point) Fair Isle Handwarmer a la Michael Jackson - knit in 100% wool to ward off werewolves. Or something.  Gnome socks and stack o' batts not included.

(1 point, each) Diaper Soakers - Choose from light green or dark green.  Dark green is smaller than light green, probably would easily fit 0-3months.  Light Green is slightly larger and could probably fit 3-6months.  Knit with 100% wool, never used.  Please lanolize before using.

(1 point) handmade baby booties from katilacker on etsy.  brand new/never worn
the exterior is made of a soft solid green tinted beige cotton with pea green straps and soles. the inside is made of a soft mint green fleece.  a single snap on each strap keeps feet snugly and securely in place. very warm and very soft. the booties pictured are intended for 0-3 months with the following measurements:
Sole: 3.5" x 1.75", Strap length: 6", Ankle Height: 2.25"

(2 points) grace beret.  made from a gorgeous and soft wool/silk blend.  this hat is sized for a larger head and intended to be worn more as a beret/slouchy hat.  beautiful lace design, original pattern here.  please handwash in cool water and lay flat to try. more clear photo coming soon.

picture coming soon -
(1 point) chunky feather and fan cowl.  black acrylic/wool blend knitted into a beautiful, chunky feather and fan pattern.  large size makes it easy to pull snuggly against your neck and pin with your favorite brooch.  

(2 points) Tranquility Yoga Mat Cleanser purchased off Etsy. More details coming soon.

(1 point) Blue Vintage Napkins.  Some holes and/or stains though not more than you would expect with vintage linens.

(1/2 point each) Pink Vintage Napkins, Green Vintage Napkins.  Few stains/holes.

Valley Yarns Longmeadow in Burgundy.  3 points for all 4 skeins.  from yarn.com: "Valley Yarns Longmeadow is a cotton/microfiber blend that is the perfect yarn for your warm weather knitting. It is incredibly soft to the touch and has a lovely twist. The color palette is light and bright. You will love knitting with Valley Yarns Longmeadow!  Made in Peru."  DK weight, 117 yds/skein

Elsebeth Lavold Silky Tweed, 1 point/skein.  Retails $8/skein, DK weight, discontinued yarn.  40% silk / 30% cotton / 20% merino wool / 10% viscose 132 yds per 50gm ball 5.5 sts per inch on US size 6 needle

Panda Cotton Sock Yarn.  1 point/skein, Retails $7/skein. 55% bamboo - 24% cotton - 21% elastic nylon, fingering weight, 170 yards each skein.

Knit Picks Gloss.  1 point/skein.  From front to back, dark brown, light brown, woodland sage. (Real color names coming soon)  70% Merino Wool, 30% Silk, Fingering weight, 220 yards per hank.

Brown Recycled Wool. 2 points for all 4 skeins shown.  No yardage information but I recycled this from a sweater so there should be plenty of yarn.

KP Wool of the Andes Bulky.  1/2 point/skein.  (Retails $3.99/skein) Bulky, 137 yards per skein.  From front to back - emerald or wine. (I think these are the color names but I can check them if it's really important to you.)

started with: 3 points
current: 3
pending: 0
total: 3

claims from my shoppe:

claims to other shoppes:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011 04:26:03 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011 04:30:12 PM »

CraftAddiction's Shop
Open

I live in a small town in Iowa. I have a small dog, who doesn't shed.
I can do custom items. If there is anything you want crocheted, just let me know. If an item says "Custom" next to it, that means you aren't getting the exact item. It is a picture of an item I made for something/someone else. I can get it done in the one week requirement. If you have any color preferences, just let me know. My items are not made with young kids in mind. If you are claiming something for a young child, please let let me know so I don't use any items they shouldn't have (like safety eyes or weights).

Crafts

Square - .5 pt

A little under 12"

Baby Pinafore - One of these or custom - 2 pt each or 2 for 3 pts
For 0-3 months. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Soft Red: Sold, I can make another.

Baby Pink:

Seal - This one or custom - 1 pt

Oreo Tape Measure - This one or custom - .5 pt
Front:

Back:

Hand carved Stamps - Custom - 1 point each

Let me know if you want them mounted or not (no charge for wood mounting). If it you want something else carved, just PM me.

Gryffindor Stamp Custom - 2 pts

about 3 inches tall. This one sold. I can make another.

Mario Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

The last image is horrible, but it gives you an idea of length. If you want it longer, or shorter, just let me know. I can do the scarf in other colors.

FireFlower - custom - 1 point

About 8-9" tall

Goomba - custom - 1 point

I think it works ups to be about 8-9" tall

Bob-omb - custom - 1 point

I can't remember how tall this one is. I think about 4-5 inches.

Zero - Custom - 2 pts

He is quite large. That is a full sized desk/office chair he is sitting on.

Clutch - Custom - 2 pts unlined or 3 pts lined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Mario or Luigi - Custom - 3 pts each

Bath/Kitchen set - custom - 2 pt

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.
I can also make it in variegated blue, white or ecru. Here is a picture of the variegated blue:

Cupcake - Custom - 1 pt

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom -  1 pt

About 6 inches long

Baby Octopus - This one or Custom - .5 pt

These are pretty small, so they would probably make good stalking suffers. I can make as many as you need in whatever color(s) you want.

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom - .25 pt or 5 for 1 pt

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, jut let me know.

Adult Lip Gloss Cozy - Custom - .25 pt

to change your image viewing settings please click here
Because you never know when you need.... lip gloss.

Resin Pendants - .5 pt per set .5 pt for both sets
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Some came out good while some have tiny imperfections. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap. 
Set A:

Set B:

Octopus - This one - 1 pt

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one - .5 pt

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size. If you want a 'perfect' one, I can make one in this color (or any other) for one point... see below.

Skinny Scarf - Custom - 1 pt

I can do this color or one of your choosing.

Cupcake Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

Triangle Shawl - Custom - 1 pt

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf.

Supplies

20 Safety Eyes Blue, 10mm - 1 pt

Ashtray - .5 or free with 2 pt purchase

It is very pretty, but we have no use for it. Maybe someone wants it to hold supplies?

Stamps - 1pt per set or 4 sets for 3pts
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 8:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

New Patterns - Chose 3 for one point remaining 4 patterns for 1 point
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns. If the number is crossed out, that means I don't have it anymore.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Claims from me:

Claims that I've made:

Starting points: 2
Current points:  0
Pending points:  0
Total points:  2
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011 04:36:37 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011 04:38:19 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

Moving Notecards - FREE WITH ANY CLAIM!
Set of 4, only 2 envelopes. Handmade, purchased at a craft fair.

2 POINT ITEMS

Green Steampunk Bee Ring - (2)
Size 7 (not adjustable)

Black and White Tote - (2)
Purchased off of etsy from the seller novitajulien. Bag is gently used, but looks brand new. Tote bag is made with a beautiful white cotton with abstract lilly motif on it and decorated with japanese black dobby weave cotton. Lined with beautiful polka dots 100% cotton by Robert Kaufmann.

Measurements :
Across top: 11"(28cms)
Across bottom: 19"(48cms)
Height: 15 1/3"(39cms)
Depth: 4 3/4"(12cms)
Handles : 20"(50cms)

Steampunk Rhinestone Brooch - (2)
Upcycled vintage rhinestone brooch with vintage watch movement (this one has rubies!).

Elf Hat - (2)
Size is newborn (it just fit Katie in these photos at 2 weeks old, though she is big for her age).

Spider's Web Tatted Steampunk Necklace - (2)
Inspired by the idea of a fly caught in a spider's web. Tatting made by the lovely and talented sewknitter. If you would prefer a fly with a watch movement instead of a watch face, just let me know. And, as an extra bonus, the fly is removable from the tatting and you can wear him as a brooch. If you would prefer a silver-toned chain instead of the tatted "chain", just let me know in your claim.

Handknit Bag - (2)

Steampunk Business Card Holder - (2)

1 POINT ITEMS

Swarovski Square Necklace - (1)
Small, delicate swarovski crystal on a sterling silver chain.

Blue Steampunk Ring - (1)
Size 7 (not adjustable).

Pink Newborn Cap - (1)
Purchased at a craft fair. Definitely newborn size, as you can see by the photo that it doesn't fit Katie's 2-month-old head.  Cheesy

Toddlers Mitts - (1)
Won these at a charity auction, it will be years before Spudette is large enough to wear them!

Orange Peru Llama Hat - (1)
Handknitted by a street crafter in Peru. Most likely acrylic yarn, but very soft. Adult size.

Brown Llama Hat - (1)
Handknitted by a street crafter in Peru. Most likely acrylic yarn, but it's very soft. Adult size.

Steampunk Bracelet - (1)

Steampunk Shark Necklace - (1)

Steampunk Gold Cross Necklace - (1)

Steampunk Filigree Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Cat Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Mouse Brooch - (1)

Diamond Shaped Steampunk Brooch/Pendant - (1)
Has a pin back and a loop for a necklace (chain not provided).

Steampunk Seahorse Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Birdie Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Whale Brooch #1 - (1)

Steampunk Whale Brooch #2 - (1)

Steampunk Owl Necklace - (1)

0.5 POINT ITEMS

WTF Necklace - (0.5)
Purchased in a previous STS round from the talented gavagai. Just doesn't get enough love from me, so I'd like it to go to a better home!  Wink

Pink/Green Stone Necklace - (0.5)

Upcycled Mittens - (0.5)
Made from a felted sweater. Fits my hands well (so probably a woman's medium).

Faux Petoskey Stone Necklace - (0.5)

Earrings - (0.5) each
Please claim by name.

Stone and Wood       Stone and Crystal

Blue Orient        Red Orient-CLAIMED!

Supply Items

Garnstudio's Silke-Tweed - (1) for 2 skeins
Six skeins available. Color is #01 - Natural. Photo of color swatch and yarn is here - http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visgarn.php?garn=Silke-Tweed 

Berroco's Pleasure - (1) for 2 skeins
11 skeins available - make me an offer if you want more than 2 skeins! Color is #8602 - Blizzard. Photo of color swatch and yarn is here - http://www.berroco.com/shade_cards/pleasure_sh.html

Maggi Knits' Maggis' Linen - (1) for 2 skeins
11 skeins available - make me an offer if you want more than 2 skeins! Color is #09 - Pale Blue. Photo of color swatch and yarn is here - http://www.yarnmarket.com/yarn/Maggi_Knits_Yarn-Maggis_Linen_Yarn-2278.html

Vintage Dutch (?) Magazines - (1) each
#23 - June 1966

#11 - October 1966

#51 - December 1965

Samples of interiors

Belgian (?) Ons Volk Magazine - March 1962 - (1)

Knitter's Magazine Spring 2010 - (1)

Knitter's Magazine Summer 2010 - (1)

Knitters Magazine - Winter 2009 - (1)

Claims from me:
racky - diaries 1940 and 1941 - (1)
love - steampunk bee - (1)
AM - diaries 1942 and 1943 - (1)
loves - steampunk locket - (2)

rangerbeth - steampunk fish necklace - (1)

Claims by me:
atsuko - cricuts - (2)
mimiw - knit bag and chick tank - (3)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 4
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 4
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011 01:51:11 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011 04:40:31 PM »

Missing Willow's Shop is Closed

We are a non-smoking household in Virginia with a hairless cat and one indoor dog only allowed in her kennel.

Swarovski Crystal Stitch Markers - 1 point

Knitting Book (new)- 1 point

Tea Cup Pincushion - 2 points

Miniature Witch Curio - 2 points
To get an idea of the scale, the crystal ball is a marble.

Close up of the spell book and the opposite side of the photo frame.  It has a flying monkey on one side and the Wicked Witch of the West on the other.

Rainbow Pet Food Rug - 1 point

An action shot of our Bindi with hers:

Sweater Vase - 1 point
Made from a felted sweater, this container has a plastic cup inside to hold water for flowers or pens/craft supplies.  

Upcycled Toddler Pants - 1 point
Made from merino wool.  They have been washed twice already.  The inseam without the cuff is 8.5 inches.  The elastic is just pinned to assure you can finish it to the needed waist size.  

Homemade Laundry Soap
Two cups for one point.  Contains Fels-Naptha laundry soap, sodium carbonate and sodium tetraborate (borax). Use 1 Tbsp for a regular load, 2 Tbsp for an extra soiled load.    

Strawberry Cream Pie Soap - 1 point
This M&P soap has a vanilla scented crust topped with a layer of cream and strawberries, topped with strawberry glaze.  If you cut it into 4, you can get bath sized bars.  6 slices make guest bath sized soaps.

Panel Skirt - 1 point

This wine colored panel skirt is sewn by me and shown worn with black harem pants.  It ties on one side and is trimmed with kuchi coins.  Should fit a dancer between 5'6" and 5'8".

Jams & Jellies - 1 point each
We had such an abundance of honey from our bees this year, I think I used honey in all of my canning so if you have allergies to honey, please be aware.  Where appropriate, I'm showing the ribbon earned from last month's county fair. These are all half pint jars.  U.S. shipping only please.

Peach Jelly

Peach Jam

Chocolate Raspberry Jam

Cherry Jelly

Blackberry Jelly

Blackberry Jam

Raw Texel Fleece - 16 oz. for 1 point

Indian Coin Necklace - 1 point

Individual Soaps - 1/2 point each
Claim these M&P soaps as follows (clockwise from top left):
Canteloupe ducky
Lavender sheep (contains goats milk)
Cranberry flower
Strawberry sheep (contains goats milk)
Cucumber fish (small fish toy inside)
Chocolate cupcake
Peaches & Cream goat (contains goats milk)

Cigar Boxes for Altering - 1 point each.  Claim either as Sun Grown or Autumn Collection

Bag of Dominoes and Tri-Ominoes - 1 point
You'll receive a bag that contains 20 each of both dominoes and tri-ominoes.  

Choli Pattern (out of print)
1/2 point

Earrings - 1/2 point each

Claim as blue earrings

Claim as green earrings

Claim as red earrings

Claim as orange & black earrings

Sewing Patterns - I inherited these, LMK if you have any questions.  They are 0.25 points each

Size 6-8-10.  Claim as 3597 (uncut).

Shoulder pads (!) and a Parsons School of Design bridal veil pattern.  Both uncut.

These are juniors 3/4 thru 9/10.  Claim as 5666 or 3501 uncut).

Youth patterns.  Claim as 9936 or 3338.

Kids clothing.  Claim as 2885 (sizes 1-2-3, uncut), 6362 (size 2 Toddler), 3343 robe (size 4, uncut) or 7790 (18 months, uncut)

These are size S-XL.  All are uncut. Claim as 4808, 6835 or 7150.

Size 8-10-12.  Claim as 3227 (uncut), 5642 (uncut) or 6415.

Size 14-16-18.  Claim as 3135, 3444 (uncut) or 4463 (uncut)

These are size 12-14-16. Claim as 4004, 6879 or 5577 (uncut).

Size 12.  Albert Nipon.  I actually owned this dress in the 80s.  Uncut.

Size 10-12-14.  Claim as 3007 (uncut)

Size 14.  Claim as 9091

Claims from me:
pseudo_pix - Canine Couture Book (1)
pseudo_pix - Antique Buttons (1)
A2K - 2 Yards of Timeless Treasures Moon Fabric (1)
pseudo_pix - Vintage toddler clothing: McCall (uncut) and vintage toddler simplicity.
Kids clothing:  6362 (size 2 Toddler) and 7790 (18 months, uncut)
Four patterns for 1 point
A2K -Michael Miller Fabric Panels (2)
A2K - Low sugar peach jam (1)

Claims by me
mimiw - Japanese Fabric Wristlet - (1)
A2K -Pile 'O Fabric for Missing Willow (1)
A2K - Quilted Boxbag (1)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 7
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 7
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 05:37:30 AM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011 04:53:19 PM »

OPEN!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

15 Create a Critter - 2 points for Asphalt Queen

Cricut Custom Cuts - price negotiable depending on how much paper it takes.  Smiley  Please PM me to discuss what I can make for you!  Smiley

Vintage button hairclips- 1 set of 2 clips for 1 point.  Made with sturdy silver plated hairclip base. Please claim by stating column 1 or 2, then #1-8

These are gone:  column 1 - #1 and column 2 - #8

Button rings - 1 point; Lego rings - 2 for 1 point  Both made with silver plated, adustable ring base.
Please claim by stating which row#1-4 and then the #, ex row 1 ring 3
Lego can be claimed by color: black also available, just not shown.  Smiley

Lego heart necklace - 1 point.  Chain custom sized for you! Choose from marroon, red, blue, light blue, black and yellow!

Owl pin - 1 point.  Good quality silver-plated pin with gemstone.

Leaf charm bracelets - 2 points.  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

fun earrings - 3 for 1 point. Please claim as Row A #1-5, Row B #1-6.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

large lego soap - 1 point  Slightly larger than 2.5" x 2.5". Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.  
See pic on right.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Baby one on bottom SOLD!

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Claims from me:
atsuko to Ptarmic - address labels - 2
atsuko to AQ - 15 Cricut critters - 2

Claims I made:
TSM to atsuko - fairy panel - 1

Current: 4
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 6

my wishlist
-dresses/jackets for Lana
-cotton zippered pouches/wristlets

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011 05:56:15 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011 05:01:42 PM »

OPEN
*NEW* items updated!!
REDUCED items!!

~*~TSM in STS~*~

Hi there!  Im Zoe, and this is my shop.  I live in sunny Florida with my partner, Nicky, and 2 lovely kitties that visit my craft room on a regular basis.  We are a smoke free home.  I have been crafting since I was a child, only started honing my skills in the last 3 years on jewelry and sewing.  I make flower head wreaths every year for my local medieval faire, and I have a BLAST!  I am a HUGE fan of owls, celestial, trees, hearts, hippie and gypsy style, patchwork, sea life, and birds.  Jewelry, sewn goodies, and button art are my main crafts so youll be
seeing a lot of them in my shop Smiley

If you would like to see me create a particular item, or would like to request a custom piece on something that is not already listed as available for a custom order, shoot me a PM!

Check out the current round of STS for my shop!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 05:40:09 PM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011 05:10:42 PM »

I live in OH, USA. I sew, crochet, paper craft, and other crafts.
I have no allergies but I do live with doggies!

Open

All pictures are clickable for larger views.

Custom Order
PM me if you would like anything custom made.

Crafted Items

Snowman LOST Cross Stitch: 0.25 pt
about 7in x 5in
- 1 available

Crochet Doll w/ Blue Eyes: 1pt
light tan yarn, blue safety eyes, 10in tall, button joint arms
- 1 available

Enjoy The Journey: 1pt
Altered Mini Board Book
2in x 2in; 5 pages
- 1 available

Two Yellow Mug Rugs: 1pt
11in x 8in, one corner mistake (see last picture)
- 1 set available

Supplies

Circle Punchinella: 0.5pts
four 3.25in x 10in strips of silver circle punchinella
- many available

Number Paper: 0.5pts
5in x 9in
vintage book paper covered in fancy numbers
you will receive four sheets printed front and back
- 5 available

Dyed Vintage Bingo Cards: 0.5 for all
orange and purple dyed with alcohol inks, blue dyed with fabric dye
- 1 available

Circular Knitting Needles: 0.5 pts each
metal size 6 23in; plastic size 7 16in;  bamboo size 11 16in
- 3 Available

SENT RECIEVED

Current: 0
TOTAL: 0

Total Points Made: 0
Total Points Spent: 0
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011 04:05:46 PM by audio » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011 05:46:26 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!

*I have removed the pillowcase dresses, if you would be interested in one please send me a PM and I will re-add them, I needed the space and no one seemed to want one so I took them out*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White Toddler/Kid Naugahyde Headband  (1 pt)
Toddler/Kid (it was big on Z but too small for Q's giant noggin, which is seriously huge, he gets that from his dad's side, lol) sized headband in white naugahyde.  It's 1in bigger than the toddler size in the pattern (and 1in smaller than the adult size).

Wet Wipe Wallet (2 pts)
PUL lined center zipper pouch for wet wipes (works great for cloth wipes and disposable wipes), designed to fit 8x8in wipes (folded in half).

I have a few ready to ship in my etsy shop (as well as a stack of about 20 of them in all lots of different fabrics, ready to sew), but can also do them in any of the fabrics in this folder... http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Amyzing%20Creations/Fabric/.

Cloth Wipes  (1 pt for 10 wipes)
8x8in serged 2-ply cloth wipes, choose flannel/flannel or flannel/terry, fun flannel print on one side with either flannel or terry on the other (flannel will either be white or unbleached and terry will either be white or off-white).
Flannel/Terry Wipes-

Flannel/Flannel Wipes-

I have a whole stack of the 2 polka dot print wipes (in the first picture), and a few of the other fabrics in that picture as well, sitting on my desk ready to serge (can do with flannel or terry), as well as these ones...

Bib & Burp Cloth Sets  (2 pts each)
Bib and burp cloth set, fun flannel print on one side, soft terry on other (all have white terry except the robots, which has yellow).  Contoured burp cloth fits well on shoulder, bib fastens with metal snap.
I have 2 sets available of all but robots and babies w/ numbers, I think.
Claim as Dinosaurs, Cars, Pirates, Popcicles, Babies w/ Numbers, Animals in Circles, Monkeys & Bananas, Robots

For larger pictures - http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/BibBurp%20Sets/

Barmops  (0.5 pt each)
Cotton terry barmops with fabric strip (to make it all purdy).
I will have more soon (if you have a theme or colors you would like let me know and I will see if I have anything in my stash that would work)!

Claim as Purple Flowers (4) or Amy Butler (2) or Blueberries (2) or Lemons (2)

Claim as Spinning Wheels (1) or Sewing Machines (4) or Grapes (2) or Apples (4)

Claim as Chocolates (2) or Rainbows (2) or Pink/White Flowers (4) or Fruit (2)

Crocheted Child's Granny Shrug  (1 pt)

On my 5 yr old (he wears 5/6, will fit larger, I can actually get it on myself, I'm a S in women's) - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/80b59a9d.jpg

Crocheted Baby Hat   (0.5 pt)
Approximately 6 mo sized

On Z - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/29f37445.jpg

Onesie Dresses  (2 pts each)
Super cute onesies with "skirts" attached!  In the sewing process the onesies lose between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in length so just take that into account when claiming.  (I left the unfinished pictures up because they are more true to color)

(the fabric is sewn on the outside, encased in the onesie itself so there are no rough edges to rub on baby)
Claim as Aqua/Mocca (Size 3-6mos, Circo) (see dress above)
Claim as Pink/Kleo (Flowers) (Size 6-9mos, Circo) or White/Pink Starburst (Size 6-9mos, Circo)

Wristlet Zipper Pouch  (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, has interfacing so it holds it's shape nicely, 4 card slots inside, detachable strap.

Naugahyde cuffs  (1 pt each)
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long
(This one is more child/tween sized, or if you have a TINY wrist, like smaller than 5 1/2in when measured snug)

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Owl Onesie (1 pt)
Appliqued Owl Onesies, Gerber brand, 18 mos

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (2 sets available)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (45 for 1 pt)  (2 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt for both)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Naugahyde Headbands  (1 pt each)
Like the ones here... http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/07/lauren-headband-tutorial.html, same colors as the custom cuffs (above), if the measurements in the tutorial won't work let me know and I will make it whatever size you need.  (Pictured headband is an example)

Custom Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Custom hand embroidered bib, please pm me before claiming to discuss designs.
Bibs available... Teal (1), Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (3), Orange (2)

SUPPLIES!

Vintage Embroidery Patterns (FOR TSM)  (2 pts)

Vintage Embroidery Pattern FRE  (1 pt)  (at least 2 available)
Flat Rate Envelope of vintage embroidery patterns, let me know what you are looking for (specific themes, etc...) and I will fill it up nice and full!

Upholstery Fabric  (1 pt)
27in x 57in piece of upholstery fabric (came from someone who upholsters restaurant furniture like chairs, booths, and such...)

Scrap Terry lot  (1 pt)
Scrap terrycloth, white and off white, quite soft and absorbent (I use this for the backs of my bibs/burp cloths/cloth wipes/etc...), there is more than pictured, pieces sized same as above (since I use the flannel for the other sides of the previously mentioned items, lol)

2 Board Books  (1 pt)
2 9.5inx6in board books for papercrafting/altered art, Q peeled some of the pages off (just the top layer), these are a good size and have neat wavy edges.

Puzzles  (1 pt)
Hello Kitty puzzle book (3 pages, each has vinyl sleeve, easy to remove piece holding book together, this is a nice heavy puzzle) & mini puzzle, great for papercrafting/altered art.

Foam Picture Frame Stamps  (0.5 pt for both)
2 foam picture frame stamps

Adorable Knits for Tots book  (2 pts)

Vintage Spinnerin Knitting Pattern book  (1 pt)
His & Hers (1963) Volume 166, His and Hers sweaters.

CandyA$$ CrossStitch Kit  (0.5 pt)

Wooden Bag Sticks  (0.5 pt)

Button Elevator  (0.5 pt)

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to TheSapphireMoon - flannel scraps - 1 pt
to 1watermonkey - Black Naugahyde Headband - 1 pt
to 1watermonkey - Custom Naugahyde Headband (white) - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from A2K - Custom Serger Thread-etc. catcher - 1 pt

TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011 03:57:49 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011 06:20:02 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (1-2 pts depending on difficulty - PM me!)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Knitting Needle Earrings (1/2 point per pair)

Knit Rope Necklace (1/2 point)

Kiwi & Cherry Crochet Cake Box (3 points)

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

Record Purse Large - (3 points) 1 point!!- many different records and fabrics available - ask me which I have Smiley

Summer Shrug (2 points 1 point) - This fits me...I wear a size Medium Women's shirt.  If you would like more exact measurements let me know.  I made this to test a pattern on ravelry..but it's not really my style.  I know I'll never really wear it.

Car Craft Caddy (2 points 1 point)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots, 1 grapefruit, 1 birds, and 2 pink

Dandelion Puff Paperweight  - 6 available - each is a little different so pick the one you want Smiley  (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each 1/2 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point 1/2 point)

CP Soap (1 point each 1/2 point each)
Chocolate Peanut Butter (7 left)

Beeswax Honey (3 left)

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon, Orange or Apple Spice

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - Cherry (pink - 1 available), Cotton Candy (blue - 1 available)

Melt & Pour Soaps (1/2 point each 1/4 point each)

Crayon Soap (3 left) - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away

Glow in the Dark - Choose from Orange (5 left) or  Square Yellow (1 left)

Colorful Circles (3 left)

Soapsickles (3 left)

Fortune Cookies (4 left)

Money Soap - $1 in each bar (9 left)

Candy Corn (6 left)

Loofah - Apple Spice (2 left) or Strawberry (3 left)

Beeswax Chapstick (1/2 point each 1/4 point each) - (52 left)

Spare Toilet Paper Roll Holder (1/2 point each 1/4 point each)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
Sarahj2001 to dizzerspinninround - Baby Hoodie for DizzerSpinninRound (2 points)

Items claimed by me:
DizzerSpinninRound to SarahJ2001 - 3 skeins of peach acrylic yarn (2 points)

Current points: 3
Pending points: 0
Total points: 3
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 07:46:12 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011 06:33:46 PM »

callunacraft

This California-based SHOP is OPEN
I have a small dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs. No smoking, though!

For 1 point:

pillowcase skirt - standard sized flowery 1960s or 70s pillowcase (longer than it looks in the photo) with drawstring ribbon waistband (not elastic, and the fabric doesn't stretch). Not being a seamstress, I hand-sewed the top seam and created the bottom of the waistband with a strip of Wonder-Under, and it's worked fine for my purposes. Of course, it's also perfectly fine if you want to remake it into something else.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_12Mar11_101_8291.JPG

Map journal - thick hand-bound book with hard cover, decorated with a 1960s USGS map of my corner of the world.  Smiley Tan paper with some decorative papers/images attached, and white paper folded up so secrets can be kept within (see thumbnail).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_29Mar11_101_8313.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_29Mar11_101_8314.JPG

'Virgin' recon journal - mixed paper sewn journal made from 1920s book. Over 100 pages. Because the cover and spine are well-worn, I added two closure ribbons so you can tie the book closed for added security.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_09Mar11_101_8288.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_09Mar11_101_8287.JPG

quilt top - around 3x3.5 ft, vintage fabric. I got the pieces from a rummage sale at a retirement home and sewed them together--it's the first and only one I've completed! So it isn't perfect...and much of the fabric isn't cotton, fyi.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07Mar11_101_8285.JPg

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_02Oct09_101_6222.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_02Oct09_101_6227.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_02Oct09_101_6225.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_02Oct09_101_6224.JPG

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included. BONUS matching journal/notebook made from another copy of this textbook included for free!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1071.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1075.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1082.JPG

Half-point Items:

- wee handmade box - about 1x2x3 inches, has magnetic closure, faux suede fabric inside. black velvet ribbon along outer bottom.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Jan11_101_8255.JPG

- mini-album - based on this tutorial. perfectly portable, it folds up into a nice ~4x4 inch square. Space for 12 pictures.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_04Mar11_101_8278.JPG
\http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_04Mar11_101_8279.JPG

dark accordion album - metallic cover, dark gray heavyweight pages. Matching paper loop keeps it shut when not in use.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_01Jul10_101_7898.JPG

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images. I can add/change the paper in it if you like.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7368.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_17Jan10_101_7370.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_17Jan10_101_7369.JPG

Felt stones - all wool/fiber, so you can throw them at anything you want to, even if you live in a glass house.  Grin 1 large or 3 small for half a point. (for throwing at people, I recommend the large ones)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07Sep10_101_7975.JPG http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_07Sep10_101_7974.JPG

ALTERED and other ART SUPPLIES:

1 point:

- Dover Publications book: Decorative Display Alphabets

- Dover Publications book: Decorative Alphabets and Initials

- Dover Publications book: Banners, Ribbons & Scrolls

- Dover Publications book: Classic Border Designs by Twentieth-Century Masters

- Prismacolor Nupastels 24 colors, used only slightly but some have broken into smaller pieces. In original box.

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have disintegrated.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_30Sep10_101_8020.JPG

- set of Embossing supplies - half bottle of colorless Ranger Embossing Ink (spread a little of it onto your stamp pad), 2 containers of glittery embossing powder (about 75% full). The "white sparkle" one is perfect for snowy finishes, it looks more white when it's melted. The other is transparent with iridescent sparkle. PLUS, not pictured, a container of clear embossing powder.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_07Sep10_101_7973.JPG

Half-point:

- almost-full package of copper leaf (about 20 sheets of it, 5.5x5.5 inches)

Magnet sheet - at least 7x16 inches (I haven't measured them). Flexible, can be cut with regular scissors. Make magnetic business cards, photos, bumper stickers, etc. They are best for backing fabric, paper, or other light-weight, flat materials. 2 available, take 1 for half a point, or for free with any other claim.

6 ATC bases - vintage mechanical imagery collage and metallic acrylic paint washes on paperboard bases, as backgrounds for your own art.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_06Mar11_101_8282.JPG

approx 50 sheets of a vellum-ish paper -- off-white, 8.5x11".  It is heavier than tracing paper and has a crisp surface like vellum, but it isnt as heavy or hard as most vellum.

Cross-stitch fabric new in packaging Aida 18 count (white) and 14 count (Antique white), 15x18/ 38.1x45.7cm. PLUS, 23 12x12 inch hardanger 22 pieces, also new in packaging.

15 metal laminate samples - this is just a sampling of the samples - all kinds of different finishes, most are smooth/flat, silver/gray color, about 1.5 x 2.5 inches. Many are aluminum, and possibly could work with metal stamps? My Crop-a-Dile easily punches holes in them. On most of them the back side either needs a label peeled off or to be covered with something else. Most are made by a company called Chemetal and I recommend looking at their inventory of finishes and design gallery! Note: these sample cards came from a second-hand art supply store; I did not order them from the company.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_07Sep10_101_7977.JPG

FREE with any claim:
Hanging "Love" sign - brushed aluminum laminate samples covered on one side with a canvas paper, linked with large bails. Hanging from a wire, but I can replace the wire with bails if you prefer. I can also add another section (or as many as you like) with a photo or photos you send me. The whole thing folds up easily.

- white graphite paper - 1 sheet, in original packaging

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
calluna to mimiw: felt stones (2)

Items claimed by me:
rangerbeth to calluna: Glittery Luna moth (1)
rackycoo to calluna: Altered Altoid Tin (1)

Starting Points: 3
Current: 3
Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011 10:05:37 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011 07:12:02 PM »

Bought

received

Sold

Current:  2
Total:     2

Ended this round with: 2

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 11:05:20 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011 07:51:48 PM »

OPEN!

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

1/4 POINT ITEMS:

Q1. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/4 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, squares or scrunched:

Q6. Indigo dyed stuff:
Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: choose stars, center stripe, right stripe (1/4 ea).

cotton bandana for human or pet (1/4) on hold for TSM

Q7. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe. (1/4 ea).

HALF POINT:

H1. sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1A. felted scarf merino from freestyle narrow scarf in green, gold, brick (1)

1B. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. 1 pt each. choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe
turquoise and purple chiffon
red and brown chiffon
orange and red chiffon
blue green and brown chiffon
red-pink-black crepe
tan, blue, white crepe

1C. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head). (1)

1D. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22") (1)

1E. Indigo shibori knee socks indigo dyed poly/cotton knee socks, fits women's size 10-13, wide calf (1)

TWO POINTS

2A. Silk shibori scarves 2 pt each. Choose (left to right)
Heavy sandwashed silk crepe:
indigo (not acid dye)
burgundy and black
rainbow and black
straw, grey, tan

Silk Charmeuse, choose:
turquoise and blue/grey
orange, red, and brown
silver and black
rainbow and black
indigo (not acid dye)

SUPPLIES

S1.  Books:
Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1/2)

Items I have claimed:
atsuko to ptarmic wumpus - address labels (2)

Items claimed from me:

Starting Points: 5 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  3
Pending Points :   0
Total Points:        3
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011 03:30:35 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011 09:18:33 PM »

open

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with all my yarn, cameras and kitchen gadgets. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:

I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

scarf for pseudo: 3pt

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

knit matryoshka:2pt

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:1ptREDUCED!!

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

custom knit bangles:1pt

Vegan options, different colors and sizes available. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

ADORNMENTS:

acorn cufflinks:2ptNEW!!

real acorn caps affixed to silver cufflinks

hair clips:2 for 1pt or 5 for 2pt

black crown, white rose -- purple flower, yellow flower

wooden guard -- pink & white HK, green HK, red HK, pink HK

clear yellow flower 1, clear yellow flower 2 -- white crown, vintage buttons

hive, bee -- strawberry 1, strawberry 2

vintage purple 1, vintage purple 2 --light cameo, dark cameo

antique gold ornate, antique bee

Clay Acorns:1pt

acorn caps and oven-bake clay and a frosted glass leaf charm with an antique gold loop to hang off a chain of your choice. If you would like a necklace PM me and I can add one for 1pt.
claim from top to bottom: acorn1, acorn2, acorn3.

"A Rose by Any Other Name" Asymmetrical Necklace:1pt

A commercialy-crocheted rose on a silver colored chain with lobster claw clasp.

Latte Art Disco:1pt

clear, neon pink, vintage acrylic charms with opaque rosetta design and silver glitter

Peace Dove Pendant:1pt

A long, gunmetal pendant with an acrylic peace sign charm, a clay bird charm and glass bead.

A leaf and a Looking Glass Necklace:1pt

A shiny silver branch charm with a vintage faux pearl behind a faceted clear blue charm. The clear charm magnifies all the little details of the vintage pearls that is really hard to capture, but is really lovely.

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern

5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression

17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

Naughty Dinner Guest Teacup: 2ptNEW!!

A dishwasher resist glaze "lipstick stain" on the edge of a fancy china cup.

Incognito Teacup: 3pt

A dishwasher-resistant glaze moustache on the lip of a fancy china cup. Comes with matching saucer.

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

SUPPLIES[/U]

awesome novelty buttons!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

some of these I have multiples of. click for larger pix.
row 1: nautical, hearts, stars
row 2: halloween, summer, baking(2 avail), sportsA
row 3:sportsB, autumn leaves, cats and dogs, butterflies (2 avail)
row 4: baby(2 avail), nature, christmas, school

silvertone charms!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

row 1:school, dragonflies and butterflies, birds and bugs
row 2: day at the beach, garden, i love music
row 3:sports, stars & cats, christmas
row 4:easter, good luck, fruit

claims from me:
loudxmouse to Rangerbeth
    Adobe Necklace:1pt
    unlock the past pendant:1pt

loudxmouse to TheSapphireMoon - Lot of heart buttons and lot of autumn leaves (1)
pseudo_pix to loudxmouse - pencil scarf (3)

claims i have made:
lo{ve} to loudxmouse: double pointed bamboo knitting needles sizes(.5 pt each) 5, 7, 8, and 10 (2 pt total)

Pending: 4
TOTAL: 8
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 06:06:46 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011 11:06:58 PM »

~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in rhus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom: Knit faery doll and mushroom for Zelda_suicide (not quite done yet) 3pt

Handknit wristwarmers with 5 vintage mother in pearl buttons (1)

Adorable skirt in vintage fabric. In the top of the waistband measures 83cm/32 6/8"  2 pt

Super soft and varm pompom scarf! Claim as black or purple 1pt

Handknit hat with handmade wooden button by one of our own Cheesy (again a little large for me - I'm petit) Fits women medium/large 2 pt

Scarves in designer fabrics 2pt or two for 3pt (claim as red flower, green dot, pink batik, green flower)

Sweet knitted bow-headband and necklace, 1pt each (claim as turquoise  size: down to 7yrs and up, green nedcklace, slate gray size: larger head/adult only)

3D folded Christmas stars. Well known here in Scandinavia they're a classic Christmas ornament. You can put them in a bowl on the table or you can put a little piece of sewing thread in one of the flat points and hang them on the tree or in the window. All - white, black and silver for 2 pt:

Unravel scarf. 2 in 100% soft wool and 3 in 100% acrylic. Knit in one continuous piece so no back or front of this cowl 2 points.

Shocking pink:

Knitted blue hat in soft and warm wool. Streches to fit most women sizes and junior. If you want I could make a giant pompom in the left over yarn for no extra points. 2 points if you want giant pompom on it - write when claiming

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1pt)

Supplies:

Soapmaking kit inkl. all you need (3)

Sturdy papier mach suitcases (Small: 4,5x11x7,5 cm, big: 5x14x10 cm), 4 sets availiable, per set 2pt

Small colored party hats for decoration or just partying, claim by color, 0.5pt a piece - 3 for the lot

Lot for wet felting. Scarves, extra scarf material, stuff for doing the wet part (I don't know of it) (2)

Felting supplies: red, orange = silk. blues/green+red back = lambswool. sts'ers package with mixed materials - the box is wool as well. (2) ON HOLD FOR MISSINGWILLOW

A little compass, a divers helment and lantern, around inch each - perfect for a shine or something else 1pt ON HOLD FOR MISSING WILLOW

Stencils never used. Smalsl 6" wide 0.5 - big 8" 1 pt

Ikea notecards, 3 designs, 12 pr pack (1)

Jewelrybox in leopard print, perfect for rewamping (2)

Straw ornaments in orange and black (1)

Yarn (1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
audio -   string scarf, yellow (2pt)
SarahJ2001 - Lounge Pants (3pt)
ptarmic wumpus - yarn Canto and Bumbo (1pt)
leighi123 Huge pile of knit fabrics (3pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
MissingWillow - Canine Couture Book (1pt)
MissingWillow - Antique Buttons (1pt)
MissingWillow - Vintage toddler clothing: McCall (uncut), vintage toddler simplicity. Kids clothing:  6362 (size 2 Toddler) and 7790 (18 months, uncut) (1 pt)
mimiw - Needle Holder, left (1 pt)
loudxmouse - scarf for pseudo (3pt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current: 6
TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011 05:36:03 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011 05:38:00 AM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop

"I Love Lunch" lunch bag (2 )

This lunch box features interior pockets to accommodate your essentials (water, napkin, utensils, tea bags, condiments, etc.) and is large enough for you to carry two medium sized plastic containers, plus a sandwich and some fruit!  It sports a beaded zipper pull crafted by our very own Laughing Lark!  The heart applique on both front and back will let everyone know how you feel about lunch!  You can even leave enough room to pack a small knitting project!

Fold Away shopping bag (1)

Snap closure (brown and green), button closure (blue and brown). Easy fold and store!  Claim as brown and green or blue and brown!

Upcycled crochet storage bowl (1)

Upcycled from a crocheted purse, this little bowl is sturdy enough to help you organize your bathroom vanity, bedroom dresser, kitchen counter or craft room table!  It is lined with decor-bond interfacing and bright pink floral cotton.
Not a very good picture, but I wanted you to see the crochet detailing!  A fun, feminine punch for any room in the house!

Zipper pouch wristlet with interior zip pocket (1)

Made of heavy cotton, crisp interfacing and yellow orange cotton lining, this little bag sports an interior zip pocket.  

Coin Purse and Tiny Boxbag Key fob! (.5)

Crafted from recycled purse materials, these little accessories will stand up to wear.  Don't need a coin purse?  Use the snap closure coin purse to carry a sewing kit, teabags or your ipod or camera cable!  The boxbag key fob is ideal for your chapstick, handkerchief and a couple of dollars!  Claim for yourself or give as a gift!

Tiny treat bag (.5)  

Big enough for a couple of kisses and a giftcard!

Box bags are back!  (1)

Order brocade or faux suede.  All bags are 7 inches long and 5 inches tall.  The faux suede is the widest at 5.5 inches; the brocade is a straight 5. The faux suede is unlined, but the other bag is lined.
[table
Handspun arm warmers  (2)

These are about 10 inches in length and are stretchy enough to wear over gloves/sleeves.  The thumb is sectioned off with just a couple of stitches and could be removed for short leg warmers!  

Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from lapoli in STS (purple rain)!  Just right for keeping arms and wrists warm while leaving your fingers free for knitting (Smiley )!

Handspun neck warmer  (2)

Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Painter's Palette Pincushion (1)

Center well left open for your thimble, buttons or bobbin. This one has been claimed, but I can make two more of these in colors of your choice!

Wristwatch pincushion - (.5)
Claim as blue band or orange band!

Supplies

Bead stash (1)

These are beads Meg didn't use for her wedding bouquets.  8 mm round wooden beads, 6 mm pearl elegance beads, and 4 mm lue bicone.

Wool purse suitable for needle felting (.5)

"Moods" yarn (.5)
3 available.  50/50 blend - wool & acrylic.  Worsted weight, 197 yard balls.   Rust and black blend.  Very pretty.

Fabric

Flirtations Candy by Moda.  1 yd (1)

America the Beautiful by Hoffman 1 3/4 yards (.5)
Silly Six Years Old fabric.  1/2 yard.  (.25)
Old Friend Noah by Smith and Milligan. 3/4 yard. (.25)

Craft patterns (.5)

Claim by row number followed by "right" or "left"

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to Zelda.Suicide - Thread catcher (1)
A2K to Dawl - zipper bag - animal print - the blue one  - .5 points
A2K to Dawl- Waffle-weave cotton towels - .5 points
A2K to Dawl- Plus Size Patterns! (.5) takes all! - .5 points
A2K to Dawl- Craft patterns .5 points - 2nd row, left side ( the bowls, etc. pattern )
A2K to MissingWillow - Pile 'O Fabric  (1)
A2K to MissingWillow - Quilted Boxbag (1)

A2K to mimiw - fabric & yarn (1)

Total: 6

My claims from you:
MissingWillow to A2K - 2 Yards of Timeless Treasures Moon Fabric (1)
mimiw to A2K - Needle Holder - 1 pt
MissingWillow to A2K -Michael Miller Fabric Panels (2)
MissingWillow to A2K - Low sugar peach jam (1)

lapoli to A2K - 4 X Knit Picks Gloss (4)
Total:9

Started with: 3
Current:0
Pending:0
TOTAL: 0

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011 06:49:19 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011 07:11:54 AM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Custom

PM me if you would like to discuss a custom order. Examples:

McCall's M6173- Leggings
Kwik sew 3758- Dress or skirt
3 pt items
Abalone and glass bracelet and earrings set
Made from oxidized copper wire

2 pt items
Elastic waist polka dot dress

Made from a Kwik Sew pattern in size XL

Size:
Natural waist-35-37
Bust-43-45

1 pt items

"What homework" Kitty pencil skirts-
Old Navy size 16
17.5 " waist (measured flat)
23 " long

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

.5pt items
Good luck dangle earrings
They have real 4 leaf clovers in em!

Black beaded ring earrings

Hammered silver and coral earrings

Copper and glass bead earrings

Fruit salad oxidized copper earrings

Reconstructed vintage neckties
Avocado and gold "bling" tie

Black linen "tight" tie

Ivy league "prick" tie

Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Fabric bow headbands

Claim as Medium head size- green bow, thin medium head size- green bow, or large head size- green bow

.25pt items
Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

2 pt items

1 pt items

.5 pt items
Bear and outfits paper pattern
19" bear with 6 outfits

Log Cabin Men's Tie pattern

Vintage sewing notions and trims
Gallon size ziplock with ric-rak, buttons, needles, ribbon, collars etc...

.25 pt items

Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies (you get all items)

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Samplers Stitchery- Jill Jarnow (US only please)

Claims made from me -  

Send by March 8
rangerbeth to calluna: Glittery Luna moth (1)

Claims I have made -
Send by March 31st.

AsphaltQueen to Rangerbeth
Steampunk Fish Necklace - (1)

Pending:0
Current:1

TOTAL:  1
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011 10:23:58 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011 01:35:54 PM »

I'm Open!  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Stained glass sun-catcher, solder finished in black. 4x5 inches  1 point

Suck-a-thumb mits 3-6 years.  1 point

Felted coiled bangle, wire core so you can tweek it to fit, can be warn at wrist level or above the elbow, jewel coloured with beading detail  1 point

Felt magnets/brooches, Larger carrot measures 3.5" tall. 0.25 points each please specify when claiming, whether you'd like a brooch back or magnet

Men's Knitted mits (or larger female hands) The yarn was graduated, the top of the first glove is the same colour as the base of the second, then the second glove gets darker towards the top - hope that makes some sense! you can see in pic. 1 point

Wire and bead ajustable bangle with wire spiral ends can be worn at wrist level or  looks equally good above the elbow.  1 point

Knitted scarf 58" long including fringe, light weight. 1 point

Retro looking owl :-) 3.5 inches tall.  1 point

Faux amber wire ring. Quality coated copper wire so your finger wont turn green! 0.5

Beaded dragonfly bobby pin. 2.5x2.5 inches  0.5 points

Safety Cone guardians, crocheted, 1.5" tall 0.25 points each (4 available)

Crochted and stiffened Snowflate.  A tad under 6"x6"  1 point

Hand made wooden buttons, Woods: Mahogany, oak, box, pine and i think the pale round ones are yew :-)
Please claim by stating row number and then the the button's position (from left to right)  
To give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 1.5 x 1.5 inches.  0.5 point each

Smaller hand made wooden buttons, to give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 0.75 x 0.75 inches. Three for a point.

Miss Polly hand knitted doll.  11" tall.  2 points

Cotton eco market bags. All made in the same cotton to the same pattern despite differences in shape in photos! Handles measure 22" unstretched, Circ at top 29" Length - unstretched 17"  2 points  1 point each choose from: Ecru, Ecru and Blue or Ecru and pink.

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.  2 points

SALE  Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.  0.5 points

SALE Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

SALE Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

SALE Beaded Gecko  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter 0.5 points  0.25 points

Supplies:

Penguin soft toy kit just add fibre fill and a needle and you're ready to sew a 6" penguin!

Rowan knitting booklet. From kids to teens. (Ages 1-Adult with a range of approx 5 sizes per pattern) Jumpers, hoodys, cardigans and a hat! 11 patterns in total (1)

Fabric (cotton) for making a bag which opens up to reveal pockets for each letter of the alphabet, and a soft toy to make for every letter/pocket.  I think you'll need interfacing, fiberfil and a zip to make this and of course thread  Smiley  (0.5)

Harry Potter tapes, 5 tapes from a set of 6! I bought these because i thought they'd make lovely little coin purses. http://www.superuse.org/story.php?title=Cassette-Wallet but i don't think i'm going to get around to it Grin (1)

SALE PLAID Decorator Blocks mini. New and unopened, choose from (left to right): 'Petite Flowers' - 7 block shapes. 'Leaves' - 5 block shapes. or 'Roses' -6 block shapes. Suggested for: Journals, bird boxes, plant pots etc or use with fabric paints for fabrics :-)  1 (0.5) each -or all 3 packs for 2 points 1 point
Front view:

Back view:

SALE 6 Sticker sheets. 4"x9" each, from left to right and then down: Bright pink butterflys, Gold hogram flowers, silver teddies, gold holgram dolphins, silver hologram stars x 2. 0.5 points 0.25 for all.

SALE The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points 0.25 points

Bought
TheSapphireMoon to RubyTuesday - Dress & purse patterns total 1 point

Sold

Starting points: 5
Available points:  4
Pending points:  0
Total points: 4
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011 12:24:50 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011 12:30:54 AM »

hi Smiley i live in California, USA! i have no pets, and do not smoke. i have recently begun fashion school and it keeps me very busy, but it's amazing!

open!

please, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about anything in my shop!

crafted items!:

wallets!: 2 points each.

bird house wallet- main fabric features bird houses while contrasting fabric looks like a weaved nest.

blue birds wallet - main fabric is blue birds while contrasting fabric has bird nests holding blue eggs.

blue and brown batik wallet - main fabric is blue batik with bits of brown in the mix, contrast fabric is brown.
picture soon to come!

tie-dyed baby bibs: 1 point for all 3. the color of the dye is a bit duller in real life (unfortunately  Sad) my camera was trying to spruce things up  Wink

up-cycled crayons: 1 point for 7 crayons. you can pick the 7 or i can send them randomly!

crocheted toast scarf!: 2 points. (i forgot to measure this tasty treat, i will do so ASAP!) I made this adorable toast scarf with heart shaped "butter pads" for my sister and then she decides she wanted a PB&J one  Roll Eyes NOTE: can ship with or without the heart butter pads, i took these pictures before i attached them. it looks basically like this except better  Wink and NOT 140$. WHAT?! (http://shanalogic.com/item.php?item_id=2122)

supplies!:

circular bamboo knitting needles 2 for 1 point. clover brand. sizes, 10 1/2 that is 16" long. 7, 8 , 10 1/2 that are 29" long. and size 10 and 11 that is 36" long.

fabric markers 1 point each, pastel colors or fluorescent colors

metallic embroidery thread 1 point for 10, if you want to know the exact colors just ask me!

orange ribbon (1 point for 10 rolls, all rolls for 3 points (that's 36 rolls!))

-there are two types of orange ribbon (tell me if you have preference, otherwise i'll mix):

the straight edges have 10 yards of ribbon, the laced edges have 6 yards!

claims made from me:[/b]

claims i have made:

pending: 0
current: 5
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011 10:38:37 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
1watermonkey
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011 08:52:47 AM »

1Watermonkey's Shop Smiley

I am a stay at home mom located in South Carolina. My home is smoke free but is shared with three dogs and two cats. I try to keep everything as hair free as possible but there is a chance a stray pet hair may slip into a package. I do all sorts of crafts but the majority of my stuff is sewn. Smiley
Crafted Items:

Zombie Kitty Pillow/Plush (3 Points)
This pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 13X16.

Chococat Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 10X17.

Mr Toast Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This surprised Mr Toast pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 13X10.

Monster Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This pillow is made of fun fur and fleece, machine sewn with the facial features handstitched. It measures 12X14.

Happy Kitty Hat (2 Points)
This hat will fit most adult heads. Made of Fleece with felt facial features which are applied with a permanent fabric adhesive. It has flaps which come down over the ears and it is really warm.

Pacman Hat (2 Points)
This hat will fit most adult heads. Made of Fleece with felt pacman and ghosts which are applied with a permanant fabric adhesive.

Snap Card/Money Wallets (1 Point Each)
These little wallets are great to carry in your purse for when you have to go in somewhere without hauling your whole purse in, you can stick your credit/debit car, license, cash etc. in them. They are lined with a coordinating fabric and have snap closures.

Peas in a Pod (4 1/2 X 4 1/2"), Blue Birds on Pink (3 1/2 X 4 1/2"), Pink Unicorn (Flannel) (5X5"), Girly Skulls (4 1/2 X 4 1/2"),

Two more Snap Wallets (1 Point Each)

Cherries, Blue Birds on Pink

Chihuahua Plush Ornaments (.5 Point Each)
These chihuahua ornaments are machine and hand sewn. They have a long gold ribbon hanger and are about two inches long. They also kind of look like little deer.

Supplies:

Yellow Circle Fabric (1 Point)
This fabric is yellow with multicolored circle/spiral patterns. It is cotton I believe. It has been cut off of, excluding the part where there was a cut it measures 52X52".

Sailor Moon Fabric Circles (.5 Point)
Set of 6 Sailor Moon fabric circles. Originally cut out of a valance. I had another set I interfaced and appliqued onto some baby onesies for my niece and they turned out really cute. These are just over 5" long and wide so are good sized. They are thin so you would want to put some interfacing on them before sewing onto anything.

Yellow Fabric (1 Point)
This yellow fabric is a lycra/spandex/dancewear of some kind. It is very stretchy and feels like spandex. I bought it for my superhero costume a few years ago and bought way too much. There are 2 yards here and it is 60" wide.

Shark Teeth Fossils (1/2 Point Each)
These are shark teeth found in a river here in South Carolina. They are fossilized at the top, I have made some neat necklaces for friends out of them but I have a surplus of them. They are all around 1" long.

Blank Canvas Tote Bags (1/2 Point Each)
Blank canvas tote bags. They are about 13X13. There are two off white, one denim, and one brown.

Cat Eye Fat Quarter (1/2 Point)
Fat quarter of sparkly cat eye fabric.

Tinkerbell Fabric (1/2 Point)
Purple Tinkerbell fabric. There is one yard here. It has been washed in preparation for use so it may have a little bit of shrinkage.

Claims made from me

Claims I have made
Zelda.suicide to 1watermonkey ---> 2 Naugahyde Headbands (2 Points)

TOTAL: 3 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011 10:19:47 AM by 1watermonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon teal
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011 05:03:02 PM »

Open

All items crafted in my smoke free, dog friendly home in California.
I'm getting ready for a big move this summer, so I expect I'll be adding things throughout the month.

Crafted Stuff:

Sketches
(1/2 point each)
On 8.5" x 11" cardstock. Either pencil or ink. Click for to see larger and for the title. Please specify the title of each sketch in your claim. (ie. Sketch #1 2010_03_17-asl_k)

Hymn Paintings
(2 points each)
Each is 6" x 8", acrylic and paper on masonite. Words from "Be Thou My Vision", a traditional Christian hymn.
Specify blue or yellow.

Recycled Tee Shirt Yarn
(2 for 1 point)
rope style (rounded, tougher, great for rugs, trivets, etc.), between 20 and 30 yards each, average approx 24 yards.
5 white and 2 black available.

Small Cabled Purse With Beads
(2 points each)
These little bags measures approximately 6.5 inches wide and 5 inches high (not including the handle). The interior is fully lined. Glass beads are sewn onto both front and back.
2 available, specify pink or purple lining

Unisex Ribbed Scarf
(1 point)
60" long.  Made with an acrylic, polyester blend.  Machine washable. Very soft and warm.

Tie-Dye Sets
(1 point per set)
One tank and one onesie for a mom and her new baby. Both are 100% cotton. The tank is a men's size small and very stretchy to fit a wide range of sizes. The onesie is newborn sized for babies up to 12 lbs.
3 available, specify green, pink vert or pink cross

Supplies and Things:

Back Issue Magazines:

All in good condition. Most of the perfume sample ads are ripped out (they give me headaches) but all the articles are in perfect condition.
(3 for 1 point)

Martha Stewart Living
* June 2000: phlox/ lemonade/ summer puddings/ potato salads/ bristol glass/ growing beans
* July 2001: cool flavors/ lunch under a tree/ summer dinner party/ picnic tins/ oilcloth crafts/ vinaigrette 101
* February 2003: shell valentines/ cooking with coconut/ deep colors/ basic knitting/ mexican feast
* March 2003: hanging baskets/ kitchen party/ boubous irises/ pruning grapes/ classic potato dishes
* August 2003: tomato aspic/ the art of seaweed/ rice 101/ vintage playing cards/ bird embroidery
* September 2003: home makeovers/ palettes from the garden/ soup party/ decorating with greens
* November 2003: irresistible pies/ 16 new side dishes/ fun crafts from acorns/ making sticky buns
* January 2004: bed and bath makeovers/ classic lasagna/ windowsill orchids/ basic baking
* April 2004: spring menus/ outdoor ferns/ chintz revisited/ grasshopper pie/ heirloom chickens
* June 2004: shrimp, slaws, and quiches/ campanulas/ lunch on a rose farm/ wirework crafts
* July 2004: floating candles/ fresh fruit tarts/ southwestern brunch/ backyard canopies
* October 2004: Halloween Eggs/ carnival glass/ apples & gratins/ hardware store decor
* March 2005: versatile daylilies/ all about carrots/ basic rose care/ best egg-decorating ideas
* April 2005: Martha's new column/ daffodil glossary/ a world of pancakes/ seasonal decorating
* May 2005: Mother's Day menu/ garden peonies/ cooking salmon/ bookcases/ spring cleaning
* August 2005: old-fashioned desserts/ seashell collectibles/ fresh basil/ rubber stamp crafts
* October 2005: savory pies/ pumpkin festival/ lunch in an olive orchard/ decorating with gourds
* December 2005: holiday menu ideas/ glittered decorations/ perfect cookies/ poinsettias
* January 2006: celebrating 15 years/ cakes for every season/ favorite good things/ scrapbook ideas
* February 2006: handmade valentines/ winter menus/ favorite desserts/ choosing curtains
* March 2008: heirloom flowers/ alfresco spring menu/ Martha's vegetable garden/ rose pests
* April 2008: farmhouse eggs/ flowering trees/ home-office solutions/ handcrafted nests

- Bon Appetit
* March 2008: fast easy food/ southern style easter/ warm, sticky, gooey desserts
* April 2008: spring ahead/ dream kitchen/ 30 minute desserts/ thai menu
* June 2008: taste of summer/ 15 minute mains/ grill party/ cherries
* August 2008: summer scoop/ ice cream treats/ italian grill party/ vacation cooking
* January 2009: best of the year/ eat better for less/ peanut butter desserts/ new southern cooking

- Print
* April 2008: Design Youth Culture
* June 2008: Design Culture Place
* August 2008: Design Culture Type
* September/October 2007: Design Culture Commerce
* November/ December 2007: Design Culture Place

Others:
* Real Simple, March 2006: money manager/ alternative medicine/ one pot meals/ etc.
* Sunset, April 2008: Sutter Creek getaway/ western home awards/ backyard of your dreams/ magical San Miguel
* ReadyMade, February/March 2011: Special Section: Become a Road Scholar. Tips, Tricks and Projects Included

------------------------------

Claims made from my shop:

Claims I have made:

Started with: 3

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011 05:45:16 PM by cinnamon teal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011 07:20:49 PM »

Dawl's Shop

OPEN

About Me : I'm a 43 yr old stay at home Grammy to 4 little girly girls ! I live with my wonderful hubby of 15 years and two goldfish that belong to our youngest grand daughter. We live in PA currently but will be moving in the next few months to sunny Florida Smiley

All items in my shop are made by me in my smoke & pet free crafty room Smiley

3 Point Items- Custom Fused Glass Pendants - Image or photo of your choice fused permanently into glass !

Images below are examples of previous pendants Smiley You tell me what you want on it, supply the photo if necessary and I'll do the rest !!

2 Point Items

Swap Journal 2 points - 25 pages printed both sides so you have room for records for up to 50 swaps here. Glue bound, it's VERY sturdy. Cover is decorative card stock featuring scissors Smiley - Can make more once this one is gone ! There are places to record swap name, date to send by, partner name, mailing address, items sent, items received, personal notes, DC#, date shipped, date received.

Custom Stone Coaster Set of 4 - 2 points - You tell me what image / design you want on the coasters and I'll make them for you. All coasters are stone tile and cork backed to protect your furniture. Examples of some of the custom ones I've done are below in thumbnail.

Coasters below are not custom orders, these are ready to go out the door Smiley Each set 2 points.

Grey/Black/White Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

Pink & Brown Stripes Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

Wolf Moon Stone Coaster Set - cork backed

1 Point Items

Upcycled/Repurposed denim craft apron. - Made from a pair of men's jeans. The jeans were actually brand spankin' new, but didn't fit hubby and we forgot all about them in the closet for the last 6 months. Too late to return these bad boys Smiley Kept this one simple with just a cute trim and a little rhinestone bling on the back pockets !

Assorted Fused Glass Pendants - Let me know which one you want by # please.

Key Fob / Wallet Set - small credit/business card wallet and matching key fob

Set of 4 poly clay barrettes - all 4 for 1 point. The two in the center have glow in the dark swirly accents on top.

1/2 Point Items

Stretch beaded bracelet - Glass beads - no acrylic

Red/White/Blue stretch bracelet - all glass beads

Set of 2 poly clay barrettes

Can Kozy - closes with velcro

Assorted Resin Pendants - Let me know which one you want by # please.

Key Fobs - Let me know which one you want by # . these are elastic and stretchy to fit over your wrist Smiley

1/4 Point Items

Ribbon necklace cords - Assorted colors, they're all in a pile and I really don't feel like sorting colors so it's a random thing Smiley
You receive 5 of them for 1/4 point, random colors

Poly Clay Earrings - 1/4 Point per pair, just let me know which pair you want.

Claims from me:
Dawl to sunspotted - Ribbon Necklace Cords (1/4 pt x 4)  - (1)

Claims I made:
To A2K - zipper bag - animal print - the blue one  - .5 points
Waffle-weave cotton towels - .5 points
Plus Size Patterns! (.5) takes all! - .5 points
Craft patterns .5 points - 2nd row, left side ( the bowls, etc. pattern )
To TheSaphireMoon - Fish Batik Fabric - 1 Point

Current: 0
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 1

Wishlist
Woven and knit fabrics - yardage or FQa
Glass beads, gemstone chips, jewelry findings
Sewing notions - zippers, snaps, velcro
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011 06:59:06 PM by Dawl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011 03:39:03 PM »

OPEN

1 POINT

Altered Altoid Tin: Sewing themed (1 pt) Here's the perfect little lidless tin for your favorite sewer (even if it's you!) The flowers are on there straight; that's some weird perspective in that photo.  Smiley

Straight flowers:  Grin

Felted Sweater Basket (1 pt) Cute little basket with lacy cuff and pretty button. (Spools not included)

Spring Ornament (1 pt) Charming little ornament for spring. The sides and back of the tin are pink and cream stripes. Tin folds out to little accordion book, filled with fairies. (Sorry the photo's so danged big!)

Inside, with book:

Chunky Valentine Houses (1 point each or 3 for 2 points.) If you just want one, specify 1, 2, or 3. Made on chipboard with Dresden trim, charms, vintage stamps, tiny pearls, and ribbon roses. The backs are finished with coordinating paper, but not decorated. About 6" or 7" inches tall. I experimented with beeswax on #1. Let me know if you want to see it.  Cheesy

Closeup of one:

Rabbits in a Row (1 pt.) These five little rabbits with their shiny bead eyes would love to hop on over and live with you! The image measures approx. 5" by 3" and has plenty of cloth to spare for framing or making into a pillow.

Tiny Matchbox Shrine (1 pt) This one is in a standard matchbox, so it's smaller. There is a hanger on the back. To see it closed, or for more views, click here.

Large Matchbox Shrine- Lady Luck (2 pt)  SALE! 1 pt.Measures 3" by 4". Accented with Gold charms and Dresden trim. The interior contains an image in an extra large bottle cap and lucky cards. For other views, and to see the interior, click here.

Large Matchbox Shrine #2- Beach Baby (2 pt) SALE 1 pt. Measures 3" by 4". Some funky trim, some sparkly glitter, and real shells and sea oats!

Blue Santa Cross Stitch (1 pt.) Tons of very tiny stitches make up this jolly Santa, who measures approx. 4 1/2" by 3 1/3". He's stitched up on a very light blue background, with plenty of cloth to spare if you'd like to make a pillow or frame him. The fabric is not mottled as it appears here in the photo, and please pardon the stray string in the photo. It's gone now.  Cheesy

2 POINTS

Christmas Shrine (2 pt)
This masonite shrine measures approximately 5" by 5". The half circle at the top is a rusty bottlecap; the shrine is edged with Dresden trim. The center angel has glitter accents on her headband and her Christmas tree. Three tiny gifts await her on Christmas morning. The doors are hinged, but don't actually close. The back and sides are finished with coordinating scrapbook paper.

3 POINTS
Spring shrine (3 pt)
Made from a thrifted display box. Measures 6" by 10", ceramic hand is not permanently attached.
For other views, click here.

Claims made from me -
to calluna: Altered Altoid Tin (1) sent March 21

Claims I have made -
from AsphaltQueen: Antique Diaries - (0.5) each 1940 and 1941 (1 pt. total) received

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011 12:41:34 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011 04:21:39 PM »

This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!

I am a stay-at-home mommy to Azariah (who is 2 years and 8 months old), and Han, who just turned a month old; and wife to an incredible, hard workin hubbie wubbie "^,^" I love being outdoors, drinking tea, baking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, embroidery, listening to good music, reading good books, playing RPGs, and of course, craftster <3

I live in Georgia, USA

Possible allergens in my home: Two dogs

Supplies

.25 point items

Small bag of acrylic beads
click picture for larger view

Wood/metal beads and metal findings in gold and silver

.5 point items

small ball of acrylic yarn

small ball of baby pink acrylic yarn

1 spool of waxed black cording. I used 16" from it.

7 Mini spools of thread. Can be used for paper crafting or on the go mending!

click pictures for larger view

Feather mask

Small ribbon lot. 1 long scrap of 1/2" light blue grosgrain; 1 long scrap of lavender ribbon; 1 small scrap of thin red ribbon;1 scrap of white string

1 point items

[pic will go here]
3 cassettes, one unraveling. I bought them to turn into coin purses, but sadly haven't done so.

yarn lot, 1 point for all shown above

1 skein of bucle yarn

2 skeins of ribbon yarn, one slightly unraveled

2 skeins of ribbon yarn, one slightly unraveled

Crochet hooks, one point for BOTH

3 bags of tiny pink glass marbles. Can be used for paper crafting, decoupaging, or whatever you need to embellish!

1 unopened package of 24 double heart postcards

Hemp cording. You get all you see in both pictures.
click pictures for larger view

1 quart bag filled with yarn scraps. I believe it's the kind of yarn used for a certain kind of embroidery, but yarn is yarn, so you can use it for whatever suits your yarnie desires.

Ribbon lot. 3 mini spools of lime green, teal blue, and brown felt ric rac; 1 scrap of thin white grosgrain ribbon; 1 scrap of light blue organza ribbon; 1 large scrap of light blue wide grosgrain ribbon.

2 point items

[pic will go here]
Faux leather bow with locket charm and purse handle made from thin webbing and lobster clasps

3 skeins of peach acrylic yarn

4 skeins of black worsted weight acrylic yarn

2 skeins of blue acrylic yarn

Crafted items

.25 point items

nothin here yet Wink

.5 point items

Tshirt drawstring pouch, green with yellow lemons
Click image for large view

Lizard t-sleeve pouch

Tie dye hearts t-sleeve pouch

Bow and heart t-sleeve pouch

Colorful heart t-sleeve pouch

Bitten apple t-sleeve pouch

Autumn knit baby hat, made from acrylic yarn

Spring knit baby hat, made from acrylic yarn

Black crochet beanie/tam. I have a small head so it's kinda a tam on me Roll Eyes This was made for me awhile back from a substitute teacher, but I never had the chance to wear it. Made from acrylic yarn.

Pastel drop earrings

Junk earrings, made from a vintage necklace I dissected

Heart earrings, made from acrylic beads

Red and green kanzashi bobbi pins, 3 available, .5 pt each, or all 3 for 1 pt!

Green and white kanzashi bobbi pins, 2 available

Red and white kanzashi bobbi pin

Blue and white kanzashi bobbi pin

1 point items

Froggy notecard set. 1 points for 4 cards or 2 points for them all! Each card comes with a plain white envelope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grin Claims Grin

Claims made from me -  
sarah yarn, 2pts
tsm thread and cording, 1pt
Claims I have made -
sarah for baby hoodie, 2pts

Current:1        

TOTAL: 1        

Wishlist!
-sweet potato patchouli lye soap
-Beer soap with sea salt
-Lip balm made from sweet almond oil, beeswax, coconut oil, cocoa butter, vitamin E oil
-Jewelry chain! I run out too fast!
-button rings
-Star Wars wall art for my boys
-Handspun yarn with spiffy add ins
-Sock yarn that's machine washable and soft
-Purple unravel scarf*
-Hand carved stamps
-Cupcake scarf*
-I spy bag*
*yes, these are from STS stores Wink

My wist:
http://wists.com/pickledpandas
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011 05:58:00 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimiw
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011 08:29:42 AM »

OPEN

All items come from a rescue dog friendly, toddler destroyed home in south Florida Smiley

Little Red Purse - 0.5 pt

This little bag is made with 100% raw silk exterior and 100% cotton lining.  Sits on shoulder, right under armpit.  No closure at top.

CIMG6016 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

Curly Scarf - 0.5 pt

This scarf was crocheted ages ago and I totally forgot about it until I cleaned out the craft closet.  I don't remember the brand of yarn but it is acrylic.  About 84" long.

CIMG6015 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

Custom Everything Wallet - 1 pt each

These little wallets can be used for credit cards and cash or even to store stitch markers and other small notions!  The ones in the pictures are all gone but PM me if you want to see fabric choices!

card wallets by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

Crayon Wallet - 1 pt

Made from an etsy pattern.  Holds 6 crayons and a 3x5 notepad or cardstock scraps.  Closes with velcro.

CIMG6157 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

CIMG6155 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

Scrappy Key Fob - 1 pt each

Made from quilters cotton and some linen, reinforced with heavy interfacing.  Please specify colorful or greens/blues when claiming.

CIMG6034 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

CIMG6020 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

Fish Shawl Pin - 1 pt
Brand new, never used shawl pin made by Wired Inn on Hyena Cart.

CIMG6389 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

Peace Tee - 1 pt

Raw edge fabric applique on a new, 2T Gildan Ultra Cotton tee.

2T peace by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

Custom Dish Drying Mat - 2 pts
PM me and we can discuss fabrics and colors.  Quilters cotton on top, terry backing.  Machine wash/dry.

Drying Mat in use by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

SUPPLIES

KnitPicks 47" Interchangeable Cable, Retractable Tape Measure - 0.5 pt/each

CIMG6153 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

IKEA Pot Holders - 0.5 pt/each

Set of 2 new IKEA pot holders

CIMG6147 by mimiwilborn, on Flickr

CLAIMS

Claims from my shop:
mimiw to missing willow: Japanese Fabric Wristlet - 1 pt
mimiw to pseudo_pix: needle holder, left - 1 pt
mimiw to A2K - Needle Holder - 1 pt
mimiw to asphaltqueen - knit luxe project bag - (2)
                                   - chick tank - (1)

My claims from other shops:
calluna to mimiw for felt stones (2 large, 6 small) - 2pts
A2K to mimiw for Paper dolls and "Moods" yarn - 1 pt

Starting points: 3

Pending:  0

Total: 6
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011 07:30:25 AM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2011 06:37:57 PM »

Sansa's Swap Shop

open

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home
Three point Items

Two point Items

Hairpin lace Shawl/scarf. (2)  Deep purple. Beautiful soft cashmere.  15 inches wide x 82 inches long. Did block out to 18 inches but springs back to 15 all the time as you can see in the pics.

Night Garden Bag (2)

Felted Wool Fabric.  Lined in bright pink.  Beaded handle.  6 x 4 x 2 inches.

Beaded coin purse (2). Lined. Approx 5 inches. Will do a proper measurement.

One point Items

Zakka Pouch (1). Knit bottom. Lined fabric upper.

Small beaded purse (1)

This is sized for a doll slightly larger than Barbie.

Book to sew (1). Christmas themed.

Mermaid Thread catcher (1) Nine inches high. For postage purposes, I will send it without sand or rice in the weight. You will have to add you own and slip stitch the opening shut. Bag is nine inches high.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Striped hat (0.5)  Dark Blue, grey and white. Made from leftovers. I think they are all superwash.

Supplies

One Point Items

Animal print fabric (1)

This is a picture of approx 300g of animal print fabric. Tell me which ones you want and I will send an envelope weighing 250g to you. Note, the giraffe skin is an L shape since I cut a bag out of it, I placed the other fabric in the gap. Most of the pieces are good sized but only one is a full fat quarter. Let me know if you want some better measurements.

Kawaii fabric(1)

Beading magazine (1) Contains Lady Delight Knitting Pattern.

Small beaded purse pattern (1)

Wish List.

Crochet hooks with polyclay covered handles.

Lots of yellow (30) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

Cable needle necklace

Shawl Pin for laceweight shawl

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points  4

Claims made from me  0

Claims made by me  0
Total  4
Current  4
Pending 0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011 04:33:15 PM »

sunspotted's shop of no pretty banner

CLOSED

Claims made from me:

Claims made by me:

Send by April 6th
Dawl to sunspotted - Ribbon Necklace Cords (1/4 pt x 4)  - (1)

Total: 3
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011 06:46:44 PM by sunspotted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011 07:03:30 PM »

Roots and Wings Shop - OPEN!    

My name is Leigh-Ann, Im a 25yr old single mom living in florida.  We have a one dog and one pre-schooler home!    

3pt items
Custom up-cycled baby/toddler/kids shirts, give me a size and theme and I'll come up with the design.
Examples:

Custom monster shirt:
Sizes baby - 4T.  Choose the size and your favorite colors, I'll choose the fabric from my stash.

Lounge set, 3pts for each set.  Size is around a 2T (choose dots, or cars)

2 Point items:

Custom Shirred waist skirt:
baby to adult small size (can do larger sizes for 3 points).  You choose favorite colors, waist size, and length (up to below the knee), I'll choose the fabric.

Custom Sprinkles Initial shirt
Hand embroidered/appliqued shirts, baby through adult size in whatever color(s) you want.   I can do a number or a letter. 

Cowl neck jacket
reversible, size 3T, fleece inside, very soft.  Neck can be worn up or down, buttoned or not

Pocket skirts:
Choose flower (top) - Waist 17.5-23, length 10.5
or
Apples and pears (middle) Waist 16-23, length 9.25

Custom Reversible Sunhat.   (pm me for fabric options)
Newborn through about 19 will be this style:

or I can do newborn through adult size in this style:

Custom romper, tell me boy or girl and favorite colors, sizes up to 3T

Toddler shirt, fits up to about 2T, Linen blend hand embroidered with rocket ship

Mama cloth lot - Includes the one large overnight and three liners/lites

Custom appliqued onsies
Any design you would like, and choose your favorite colors.  I can do pretty much anything you want

Toddler wrap dress Velvet, bodice is lined with a gold fabric, fits around a 2T size

1 point items

Baby/Toddler pocket sunhat  Its slightly wonky, but not as bad as it looks in the pics!  It was an experiment that didnt fit my sons big ol head right.

Bike hoodie
3T

Baby shoes  vintage fabric, fits up to about a 5.5 foot, elastic ankle, machine washable.  

Custom snack bags (1pt each, or 5 for 3 points).  Lined with unbleached cotton, no raw edges, snap, velcro or flip over closure.  Machine washable.  Lots of fabric choices!

Message in the sand (custom!) These will be taken with a much better camera than the pic shown in the example.  Ill take a bunch with whatever message you want, and email them to you, and you can do whatever you want with them.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/leighi123/crafts/decorative/DSC00339-1.jpg

Custom boxer breifs, for boys or girls.   (1pt each)
Give me child's waist measurement and favorite colors, sizes 2-7

Custom bloomers
newborn through preschooler sizes  (1pt each)
You choose fabrics/size and waist size.

Pending:
Current:
Total: 4

Wish list:
FABRIC!!!!  Esp knits in fun prints, but I love all kinds of fabric
Sewing supplies (like bias tape, elastic, thread, etc)
Ottobre patterns
nail art supplies/kit
custom stamp
anything off my wists.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011 09:40:19 PM by leighi123 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Big, Bouncy Hair
How to Get Sparkly Braids
Alexa Chung Shares Hair Tips
How-to Create a Fishtail Braid
How to Get Perfect Waves For Prom
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...