A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,681
Currently Running With Scissors:
445 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Adorable earrings featuring a photo of my puppy =)  (Read 1662 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wawamommy
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011 03:21:44 AM »

Great earrings!  Adorable dog!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

megstar
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011 05:13:04 AM »

SOOOO cute!!  and such a great idea Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

an anthem = the bottom of an ant's pants Smiley
LuvaMyChevy
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011 10:09:41 AM »

my woolly bully bull dog peed on my sheets to.... the best way to get them to stop is to make furniture a no no and when she gets older she will stop. They are stubborn to train, but ours is 18 months and is so so good now.

I wanna make bull dog jewelry now to.... you did a great job
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whatsadiedid
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011 06:51:52 PM »

Had to check your earrings out after looking at your ring - sooo cute!! Good work! Smiley

Sadie
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011 01:32:49 PM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: removed blog linnk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

queenofstickynotes
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011 10:04:43 PM »

Betty Buttons is so sweet!  My family used to breed and show English bulldogs.  I miss them so much...well except for the gas and snoring!  Oh, even miss that too.  The pups were delivered by c-section.  I helped the vet once.  Then the little premies were placed in the bathroom with the heat tuned up quite high.  They spent the first couple weeks on a diaper-covered hot water bottle and fed a special puppy formula from a bottle.  They had to be fed every 4 hours and after they finished feeding you'd have to rub their little bellies till they burped.  Finally you'd have to help them go to the bathroom.  Then onto the next puppy.  Can't remember how old they were when they started on pablum from a pie dish.  Some of them would actually end up in the dish.  The smell of little puppies is my favourite.  Bulldogs are so cuddly.  Didn't mean to go on such a tangent, but you have some wonderful years ahead with little Betty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You keep thinkin' Butch.  That's what you're good at."  from movie Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
krinjal
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011 01:58:50 AM »

hey.........hi..... ..i so so so loved it........i love pet animals.....special ly dogs.......1 of ma frnds has 1 huge.......n with his photo in earrings it is innovative.......i also want 2 do it n gift those 2 her.......!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkDaisy
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011 01:28:45 AM »

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments, everyone!  Cheesy

my woolly bully bull dog peed on my sheets to.... the best way to get them to stop is to make furniture a no no and when she gets older she will stop. They are stubborn to train, but ours is 18 months and is so so good now.

I wanna make bull dog jewelry now to.... you did a great job

OMG... Betty insists on peeing on the dog beds and on my bed (although that is becoming more rare). I had to buy a plastic sheet, lol. It is like she is marking them. She still pees on the carpet every once in a while, too. I'm going insane! We took her outside every hour when she was a little puppy and rewarded her every time she pottied outside, so I have no idea why she is still having trouble at 8 months old! We have a dog door and she goes in and out constantly... so I cannot figure out why this is still a problem. She's in training classes and is the smartest in the class. It's just the potty training that has been a problem. She is so stubborn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Jewelry/Plus Size Clothing Etsy:  http://etsy.com/shop/alibuttonsdesigns

My fatshion blog: http://alibuttons.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Alysia Sofios Reveals Her Best Quality
Anna Badkhen Talks About Peace Meals
Kate Morton Talks About The House at Riverton
Todd Gitlin and Liel Leibovitz on The Chosen Peoples
Fallout Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...