A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
319 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R4, Diptych Round - Gallery (SendOut 3/21/11)  (Read 52991 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #420 on: March 30, 2011 04:16:48 PM »

the girl swinging in the tree is just LOVELY

love the fabric for the cart and the gypsy it is PERFECT for those hoops

the elephants are tooooo stinkin cute... and the background is awesome

the anglerfish is AMAZING!!!!.... would love to see some closeups

and how can you not love the button trees....

GREAT work everyone!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #421 on: March 30, 2011 04:44:30 PM »

finally got the camera up and running again! wanted to share a few more pics! first is a gratuitous craft space shot a)cause i wanna show off my new crafts space and b) cause i wanna show you my very first hoops in their place of honor on my art wall! Wink and then some detail shots of my totally awesome darth/dia de los muertos hoops cause i know in my lil camera phone pics you can't appreciate the awesomeness that is prettyrustyrobot's "beginner" totally tidy pretty stitches! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #422 on: March 30, 2011 05:14:49 PM »

I feel awful for taking so long to post pics Sad  I have been sharing a computer with Hubby and that hasn't been going well.  I promise that my delay in NO way reflects how I feel about my hoops.

Now onto the awesome amazingness that are now hanging on my wall in my bedroom. 

his:

and hers:

aren't they fantastic?  I LOVE them.  They are vintage and even creepier than most vintage pictures he he.  Thank you so much for such amazing hoops and I hope that yours will arrive soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graced

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #423 on: March 30, 2011 05:39:07 PM »

Whoa...those are BEGINNER stitches?!!! Amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #424 on: March 30, 2011 07:41:35 PM »

Um, guys? I'm getting a blister on my wisting finger. All of these hoops are so awesome! Sorry for not posting mine last night. But, here we go now!

The first hoop - a winter scene - birch tree forest, snow on the ground, and look! A little hidey hole in the stump! Let's peek inside...

PARTY!!!

Here are the two of them up on my wall together

I'm totally in love with these, and all the little details are perfect. Vintage hoops, rainbows, VWs, forest animals. Seriously, camelama put ALL of my favorite things in these! Thank you soooooo much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thenorm02
Crafty Mamma <3

didnt know my whole world would fit in to 8lbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #425 on: March 30, 2011 07:49:12 PM »

everything looks great!!! I just sent today cuz Im lame Tongue but I sent them fast so that they get there friday!!!
cant wait till round 5!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
savage pixie

will sew for shoes

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #426 on: March 30, 2011 08:29:47 PM »

Every hoop is so amazing! I can't even keep up let alone comment without fear of leaving any hoop out.
What an amazing gallery we have here!

I'll be posting my hoops from jungrrl tomorrow...all you Doctor fans be prepared for pure awesomeness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

my wist http://wists.com/savagepixie
canamharris
« Reply #427 on: March 30, 2011 08:36:43 PM »

I received today! I love my little hoops! I got not 2 hoops, not 3 hoops, but 4 hoops! 3 teeny tiny hoops and one awesome oval! Here is what Nostephot sent me!

I love the cool hoops on these! Especially the oval one! I never find these type of hoops around here! The glasses are purple (if you can't tell) and the mustaches are so cute and tiny! I'm thinking that once we move I'm gonna clump all my awesome mustache hoops together on a wall for the hubby.

I also got a tiny little present that was very needed! A pincushion. (I don't have one. I just have a magnetic one that isn't cool at all.) I love it and used it today right away!

I'll post a picture of my hoopla wall once I shuffle some hoops around and find the darn hammer and nails.

Thank you Nostephot! I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #428 on: March 30, 2011 09:32:15 PM »

This gallery is so full of awesome things. I hardly dare single things out because I just know I'll miss someone's amazing work (I love all the trees, swing, elephants, fishies, everything!). I've been oo-ing and aaa-ing over EVERYTHING! You're all fantastic! I hope I see lots of these hoops going on the needlework board too, so more craftsters can appreciate them Smiley

And now, for some more awesome ... my package from onegroovyday arrived. Eeeeee!!

... or should I say, ooooooo weeeeee ooooooo!!!!!

Oh yeah, all you Whovians out there, you know you want this! It's full of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey-ness!

gratuitous angle

But hang on a minute, I hear you say, it's awesome and all, but isn't this supposed to be a DIPTYCH? Hmmm?

Oh no!! Daleks have invaded the TARDIS!!! Exterminate!!  Shocked

But it's OK, because The Doctor's here to save the day! With his sonic screwdriver Grin

onegroovyday, I love this so very, very much! The stitching and tinting and hoop-within-a-hoop construction (!) are all incredible. And I can't believe you've never even watched Dr Who! Thank you so much for an amazing gift that I will treasure! Grin   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

paper rose
« Reply #429 on: March 30, 2011 09:57:07 PM »

Wow. I...wow. Everything in this gallery is incredible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sour Cream Waffle Recipe
Cheese-Stuffed Doritos Recipe
Jacques Pepin’s Easy Mayo Recipe
How to Make a Bacon and Mozzarella Omelete
How to Make Apple Pancakes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...