A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,453
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 'The Office' Swap-Round 5! (signups 02/26/11-03/05/11 sendouts 04/09/11)  (Read 5769 times)
Tags for this thread: office  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

legatostroke
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2011 05:12:31 PM »

About 30 seconds from finished crafting...then I want to pick up one more thing tomorrow and get it all packaged. I'm thinking I'll probably send on Friday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hautedogclothing
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2011 04:09:53 PM »

About 30 seconds from finished crafting...then I want to pick up one more thing tomorrow and get it all packaged. I'm thinking I'll probably send on Friday.

Oh yay! that would be awesome! Cuz then i just might get it before i go on vacation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2011 05:51:22 PM »

stacysews, I apologize...hubby did not mail your package yet.  It has been sitting in the passenger side of his work truck for the past week.  Tongue  Last week was a hard one for both me and him.  I will harass him to mail it on Monday.

When I harassed hubby about it at the end of last week  Roll Eyes, he said:  "Oh, you mean there's 'Office' crafts in there?"  I said:  "Yeah, why?"  He replied:  "Oh, well if I had known that before, I would have kept the package for me!"  (meaning him)

He always teases me about loving the 'Office' and yet I will catch him watching it along with me!  And he didn't say anything about how much he liked what I made while I was making it.  Receiving a compliment from him, unsolicited, is like getting a medal from the president! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
stacysews
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2011 06:35:00 PM »

My husband and I watch it together - which means when he travels I have to wait until the weekend so we can watch the taped show together (which was especially tough when we watched the last season of Lost).  On a side note, I don't let my husband mail my packages - if he saw how much I spent on crafting and mailing he might not let me swap so much.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hautedogclothing
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2011 06:50:43 AM »

Soo...yea, I thought i was done....but i had an idea last night to make something else, so i started on it and hope to finish by tommorrow, but i'll prob ship on friday since thats when i get paid...so i'm going to take it on vacation with me and ship it from my destination! (I'm actually doing that with another swap too lol) Woot woot! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2011 02:08:13 PM »

I RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!  Everyone, please go to the gallery so you can read (my descriptions) and see (the photos) of the awesomeness that is my swap package!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tennisgal86
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2011 09:13:39 AM »

OMG I feel like such a slacker now.... I fished my smalls this weekend and spent my day off yesterday staring at the supplies for my large afraid to work on it.... It's one of those things I have never attempted before.  I'll get some courage this week and finish it out though, my goal is to send by the 4th (hubby's 30th bday is friday so it'll be a busy weekend with his party) I have to give myself a deadline though because I am a master procrastinator
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosyposie
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2011 09:21:22 AM »

OMG I feel like such a slacker now.... I fished my smalls this weekend and spent my day off yesterday staring at the supplies for my large afraid to work on it.... It's one of those things I have never attempted before.  I'll get some courage this week and finish it out though, my goal is to send by the 4th (hubby's 30th bday is friday so it'll be a busy weekend with his party) I have to give myself a deadline though because I am a master procrastinator

I think we are in the same boat...I have finished two items and am left staring at the supplies for my other item still not entirely sure about how to go about executing it the way it is in my head.  Hopefully once I finish my Mini Art Quilt for another swap I will be pushed into this final project and get to packing it up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2011 04:23:47 PM »

We still have 11 days left before sendouts, so no worries ladies!

I tend to move fast once I get started in a swap.  I usually send early and then spend a whole lot of time waiting (not this time, though... Cheesy Kiss)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2011 05:41:40 PM »

I have a lot of 'deadlines' (swaps, sewing projects, etc.) that all fall around the first week of April so I had to be very motivated with my swaps to be sure I didn't send late.  It just so happened that I had a lot of ideas (and access to materials I didn't have to wait on in the mail) so I was able to work fast!  I'm normally not this early when I send out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Printing Photographs
How to Buy a Bridge Camera
Photography Devices News
Photomart’s Summer Workshop
Latest Digital Cameras
Latest Blog Articles
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags
Whatz Up, My Peeps?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...