A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
421 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 25 (signups closed) (send by April 11)  (Read 27969 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2011 10:38:55 AM »

Dawl, those pendants are amazing. I'd love one with my girls on it! I was partners at one point with the person who recieved the pendant on the bottom right and I know that she was absolutely delighted with it. I've wanted one ever since!  My picks will read: 1. Dawl pendant, 2. Dawl pendant, 3. Dawl pendant, 5. Dawl pendant!!!!!  Wink

Thanks Nilmerg Smiley I suppose if you put it as all 5 choices you'd probably get one LOL

I love making them and I can't wait to see what kind of photos / pictures everyone chooses for theirs in this swap !

Hehe, now what happens if I and everyone else do that too?  Smiley

LOL Someone will be SOL I do believe, I only have 10 up for grabs for this swap Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2011 01:56:20 PM »

Dawl, those pendants are amazing. I'd love one with my girls on it! I was partners at one point with the person who recieved the pendant on the bottom right and I know that she was absolutely delighted with it. I've wanted one ever since!  My picks will read: 1. Dawl pendant, 2. Dawl pendant, 3. Dawl pendant, 5. Dawl pendant!!!!!  Wink
Thanks Nilmerg Smiley I suppose if you put it as all 5 choices you'd probably get one LOL
I love making them and I can't wait to see what kind of photos / pictures everyone chooses for theirs in this swap !
LOL Someone will be SOL I do believe, I only have 10 up for grabs for this swap Wink

Well, dang! I want at least one! Just because I make jewelry doesn't mean I don't want other people's jewelry! ...and I don't do glass crafts. Guess we'll have to draw straws or rock paper scissors for them!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
edie22
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2011 05:05:25 PM »

Well, I wasn't sure i was going to be able to sign up for this, because I wasn't sure I would get done with a swap in time to get feedback, but it looks like I will. And since I have 3 of the hats already done, I suppose I could offer 10 with color choices.  I do them in a cashmere blend yarn so they are reaaaaaally soft.  Everyone at work wants one. 

its this hat:
http://jessicasuzanne.com/craftypants/2007/09/13/pretty-puffs-slouchy-hat-with-pattern/

and i can do it in pink, light blue, black, grey, maroon, and off white.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2011 05:10:20 PM »

Ooh, that's pretty Edie!!  Gah, you gals are making it hard for me to get my top picks together!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl

« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2011 05:36:55 PM »

Well, I wasn't sure i was going to be able to sign up for this, because I wasn't sure I would get done with a swap in time to get feedback, but it looks like I will. And since I have 3 of the hats already done, I suppose I could offer 10 with color choices.  I do them in a cashmere blend yarn so they are reaaaaaally soft.  Everyone at work wants one. 

its this hat:
http://jessicasuzanne.com/craftypants/2007/09/13/pretty-puffs-slouchy-hat-with-pattern/

Oooh those are so nice Edie !! This is going to be a tough round to pick my top choices !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschbitch
Stitchin'

Music, crafts, and dogs...all good.

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2011 05:56:26 PM »

its this hat:

So nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2011 06:01:10 PM »

Well, dang! I want at least one! Just because I make jewelry doesn't mean I don't want other people's jewelry! ...and I don't do glass crafts. Guess we'll have to draw straws or rock paper scissors for them!  Cheesy

I love getting jewelry from others LOL even stuff I do make myself, it's just nice having something other than "your stuff" all the time Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2011 07:44:52 PM »

Edie, I have had that hat on my wist forever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
edie22
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2011 07:46:16 PM »

Thanks for all the comments on the hat, guys! If anyone doesn't get one and wants one i'm always up for a personal swap or whatever too. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
Beeclef

The crafter formerly known as Bongirl5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2011 08:32:29 PM »

Aaahhh!!! Must have one of those hats!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wonderfully Awkward - my blog http://www.bclef.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear an All Black Wardrobe
How to Accessorize Your Wardrobe
How to Pick Evening Wear
How to Pick the Right Shoes for Your Outfit
How to Fashionably Cover Your Legs
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...