A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 25 (signups closed) (send by April 11)  (Read 26900 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2011 10:38:55 AM »

Dawl, those pendants are amazing. I'd love one with my girls on it! I was partners at one point with the person who recieved the pendant on the bottom right and I know that she was absolutely delighted with it. I've wanted one ever since!  My picks will read: 1. Dawl pendant, 2. Dawl pendant, 3. Dawl pendant, 5. Dawl pendant!!!!!  Wink

Thanks Nilmerg Smiley I suppose if you put it as all 5 choices you'd probably get one LOL

I love making them and I can't wait to see what kind of photos / pictures everyone chooses for theirs in this swap !

Hehe, now what happens if I and everyone else do that too?  Smiley

LOL Someone will be SOL I do believe, I only have 10 up for grabs for this swap Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2011 01:56:20 PM »

Dawl, those pendants are amazing. I'd love one with my girls on it! I was partners at one point with the person who recieved the pendant on the bottom right and I know that she was absolutely delighted with it. I've wanted one ever since!  My picks will read: 1. Dawl pendant, 2. Dawl pendant, 3. Dawl pendant, 5. Dawl pendant!!!!!  Wink
Thanks Nilmerg Smiley I suppose if you put it as all 5 choices you'd probably get one LOL
I love making them and I can't wait to see what kind of photos / pictures everyone chooses for theirs in this swap !
LOL Someone will be SOL I do believe, I only have 10 up for grabs for this swap Wink

Well, dang! I want at least one! Just because I make jewelry doesn't mean I don't want other people's jewelry! ...and I don't do glass crafts. Guess we'll have to draw straws or rock paper scissors for them!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
edie22
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2011 05:05:25 PM »

Well, I wasn't sure i was going to be able to sign up for this, because I wasn't sure I would get done with a swap in time to get feedback, but it looks like I will. And since I have 3 of the hats already done, I suppose I could offer 10 with color choices.  I do them in a cashmere blend yarn so they are reaaaaaally soft.  Everyone at work wants one. 

its this hat:
http://jessicasuzanne.com/craftypants/2007/09/13/pretty-puffs-slouchy-hat-with-pattern/

and i can do it in pink, light blue, black, grey, maroon, and off white.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2011 05:10:20 PM »

Ooh, that's pretty Edie!!  Gah, you gals are making it hard for me to get my top picks together!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Dawl

« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2011 05:36:55 PM »

Well, I wasn't sure i was going to be able to sign up for this, because I wasn't sure I would get done with a swap in time to get feedback, but it looks like I will. And since I have 3 of the hats already done, I suppose I could offer 10 with color choices.  I do them in a cashmere blend yarn so they are reaaaaaally soft.  Everyone at work wants one. 

its this hat:
http://jessicasuzanne.com/craftypants/2007/09/13/pretty-puffs-slouchy-hat-with-pattern/

Oooh those are so nice Edie !! This is going to be a tough round to pick my top choices !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschbitch
Stitchin'

Music, crafts, and dogs...all good.

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2011 05:56:26 PM »

its this hat:

So nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2011 06:01:10 PM »

Well, dang! I want at least one! Just because I make jewelry doesn't mean I don't want other people's jewelry! ...and I don't do glass crafts. Guess we'll have to draw straws or rock paper scissors for them!  Cheesy

I love getting jewelry from others LOL even stuff I do make myself, it's just nice having something other than "your stuff" all the time Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2011 07:44:52 PM »

Edie, I have had that hat on my wist forever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
edie22
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2011 07:46:16 PM »

Thanks for all the comments on the hat, guys! If anyone doesn't get one and wants one i'm always up for a personal swap or whatever too. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
Beeclef

The crafter formerly known as Bongirl5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2011 08:32:29 PM »

Aaahhh!!! Must have one of those hats!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wonderfully Awkward - my blog http://www.bclef.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make an Inside Out Pillow Case
How to Stitch A Duvet Cover
How to Create Cushion Covers
How to Create Bed Valance
How to Darken a Room Using Curtains
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...