A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,532
Currently Running With Scissors:
396 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 68 gallery  (Read 19228 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011 06:34:21 PM »

Hehe, glad you liked your goodies Lindy.  The nest is my newest creation.  When you have it on a chain you'll see that the heart hangs off to the side.  I have a pic if you wanna see.  I had fun making that captured chainmaille.  I just finished 2 more for some personal swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011 07:22:18 PM »

padfoot: The husband came home from his trip last night and immediately honed in on the black mage hoop. He loves it and says Thank you soooo much!

Cheesy I'm glad he liked it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011 07:36:04 PM »

Atsuko claimed me for steampunk jewelry and shes the best!  I love both pieces that she sent me.  She previously claimed me and sent one of her famous steampunk bee necklaces complete with a chain, and in silver my favorite.  I have been so busy with my job we are moving offices this week.   I am getting a larger office and have room for decorations.  I found a plastic fly about the size of a dime when we moved that I forgot I had. I now have him setting on my display shelf at work.  Kinda weird I know, but here is where the story gets good!  I have had this fly about 3 years and forgot about it until last Friday when I packed my office.  Monday when I started unpacking he was placed on the shelf, its new home.  Then in the mail arrived my claim from Atsuko!!!!!

Karma...... Just look at both of these steampunk pieces Atsuko sent!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Grin Shocked
I know have 3 pieces that I can change out!

I love the winged fairy too!  Thank you so much atsuko, these are so amazing!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011 07:45:26 PM »

glad you liked everything Phoenix - funny story, I didn't even know the tiniest pouch was in there, I scoured my rooms to find it to send and finally gave up, lol.  Babalina should recieve next week from me, the lady at the post office ws shocked at the list of stuff and the size of the package lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
Trish Fantastic
My Clumsiest Line...

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011 10:21:06 AM »

Oh my god, oh my god! I just got a fabulous package from Dawl! So she claimed me for a wisty surprise and something supplyish. I opened the box and pulled out the first package. (I should also note that my husband was standing over me looking as well.)

I unwrapped this beautiful hoop, first. My initial thought was how it great it was (Those stitches are TINY!) and then assumed that maybe there was some sort of supplies deeper down.

Then I pulled out the next tissue wrapped goodie and couldn't figure out what sort of supplies it could possible be! Instead of supplies it was the wonderful Link and Zelda prints that I have been drooling over for YEARS. Not only that, they are framed!

By this point my husband was exclaiming how cool the prints were.

THEN, I got to the bottom of the box and felt some small heavy tissue wrapped goodies, when I unwrapped the first one and showed it to my husband his jaw dropped and he said and I quote, "This box is better than what I will probably get for my birthday!" (In a few weeks.)

Amazing Lord of the Rings coasters made from a map of Middle Earth!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much!!!!! I LOVE everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011 10:24:28 AM »

Now, those coasters.....if you line them up right, the map fits together ! If you didn't realize that yet Smiley

The ship - I admit, I cheated. I don't do hand embroidery, so I did that on my machine then hooped it for you. Oh and the waves and clouds ? Those are done in glow in the dark threads....hold 'em under a lamp for awhile and then hide in a closet with it LOL

The "supply" portion..I just need you to PM me your email addy for that Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trish Fantastic
My Clumsiest Line...

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011 10:46:26 AM »

Haha, well now I can stop looking at it trying to figure out how to make my stitches that perfect!!!! I love it just the same, and can't wait to see the glowy part! I totally did not realize the coasters line up, off to make that happen now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011 10:47:46 AM »

Hehe, glad you're enjoying the Steampunk goodies Quaggy!!  Smiley  It is always so much fun making them.

Really love the ship in the bottle.  You are really making me want to get a machine Dawl.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2011 10:50:05 AM »

Haha, well now I can stop looking at it trying to figure out how to make my stitches that perfect!!!! I love it just the same, and can't wait to see the glowy part! I totally did not realize the coasters line up, off to make that happen now!

Hahaha I should have said anything about the hoopla yet, I shoulda let you sit and ponder that for a few days trying to figure out the heck I got them so tiny !! LOL

Your supply part has been sent to your email now ! Enjoy that too !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trish Fantastic
My Clumsiest Line...

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2011 10:51:23 AM »

Yay! Dawl sent me the pattern to the oh so wonderful kindle/nook/e-reader case that we all drool over!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
SKINSHIFT Supplements That Will Help and Fix Your Skin
Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2014 NY Fashion Wk Backstage, Interviews & Runway
How to Pick the Right Foundation Color
How to Contour
Gretchen Rossi Shows You How to Get a Perfect Eye Shadow Look
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...