A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
439 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap round 68 CLOSED!  (Read 16886 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011 10:13:53 AM »

I claim thedish for a wisty surprise and something supplyish ( is that a word ? )

3/0/0

:: About Me ::

* I live in PA currently with my hubby of 15 years and NONE of our 6 kids ! woooot, they all moved out finally ! and 2 goldfish that belong to our youngest granddaughter !
* In the next few months hubby and I are packing up the VW Bus ( my mini van ) and hitting the road to live in sunny FL
* I'm a huge football fan - love my Miami Dolphins
* I collect dolphins, anything dolphin makes me happy
* Non smoking, no pet household ( other than the goldfish of course )
* My fave colors are pink, brown, red, green, and blue
* I don't much care for animal prints, I do enjoy paisely prints, skulls, and of course dolphin prints or mermaid, sea themed prints - Hubby & I both love nature, some of our favorite animals are wolves, dolphins, manatees, opossums, arctic fox.
* I like things that are useful. I'm not real big on "knick knack" type stuff - at least right now. Don't want to have to drag more with us than we have to when we move
* I love to read. Mostly I read crime, mystery, and true crime novels. Now and then an occasional thriller. I have a Pandigital Novel eReader/tablet and LOVE IT !

:: Crafted Items ::

BIG WISH ** Padded Laptop Sleeve - My laptop is HUGE 17.3" screen, just a nice padded slide in sleeve would be great - again, beachy/dolphin type theme would be wonderful Smiley

Dust Cover for my Embroidery machine - Brother PE770

Dust Cover for my sewing machine - Brother LB6800

Dust Cover for my serger - Brother 1034D

I love purses Smiley So a purse would always be loved LOL I do prefer handles that can go over my shoulder rather than short handles or clutches, but not like messenger bag length if you get what I mean  ?

Stenciled tees - dolphins, mermaids, manatees, -- I guess you can see a pattern here yeah ? I always buy the white mens Hanes Vneck tees XLG in the packs and dye them whatever color I want. My girls are ample, they need space to breath LOL

Wisty Surprise - please read comments and notes though, some things are marked for me to remind myself to make, and others have specific colors, etc.

Plain cloth napkins that I can embroider, would prefer colors like light blues or tans

Needlefelted piin cushions with different animals - LOVE the one ChrisSews sent me, and decided I just need to have an entire little needle felted pin cushion zoo, I have several listed in my wists that i adore ! http://www.wists.com/HisDawl/pin_cushion

Wool Dryer Balls

Return Address labels

BIG WISH ** Sew in Fabric labels like these with my biz name on them - http://www.etsy.com/listing/68119855/custom-designed-sew-on-fabric-craft

BIG WISH ** Sew in fabric labels like these ( foldover ) with my biz name on them - http://www.etsy.com/listing/65590703/fabric-label-fold-over-tag-sew-in-seam

Needlebook I have several wisted : http://www.wists.com/HisDawl/needlebook

BIG WISH ** Tree Of Life Pendant using my family's birthstones - August, October, November, December

Anything dolphin and/or mermaid themed

Beach / Nautical themed goodies - like wooden signs, wall art, anything beach themed is sure to be a hit with us Smiley

Beachy / Sea themed hoopla - shells, sand castle, beachy type stuff, mermaids, ships, manatees, dolphins, etc. If it has to do with the ocean, it's GREAT ! I have a bunch wisted here : http://www.wists.com/HisDawl/nautical

BIG WISH ** Big stack of Handmade Thank You Cards - smallish ones in a variety of colors/styles

Fabric Placemats Plain ( 4 )  color preference would be tans, light browns, or greyish/blue

Homemade sugar scrubs, lip balms, soaps, and lotions - M&P or CP/HP - I make soap too, but I always LOVE trying out other peoples recipes and creations.

:: Craft Supplies ::

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE supply packages. I know some people prefer not to receive supplies, but I love them. Can never have too many supplies. I will happily give a home to any of your unwanted and unloved supplies you have taking up space.

BIG WISH ** Key fob hardware : like this - http://www.etsy.com/listing/64662680/key-fob-hardware-25-sets-of-key-fobs

SUPER HUGE BIG WISH ** Your Story binding machine or one that works the same way Smiley

40 wt polyester embroidery thread any colors

Medium/Heavy fusible interfacing

Insulbright fabric - http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat2092&PRODID=prd48127

1" FOE in various colors

Thread for the sewing machine - any colors are appreciated

Cone thread for serger - please in sets of 4 Smiley IE : 4 white or 4 black, etc. Any colors are appreciated and will be used !

Deep cut blades for the Cricut

BIG WISH **
14g and/or 18g sterling silver wire

wooden blanks for pendant and pins - http://www.etsy.com/listing/62307969/100-round-15-inch-wood-disks-for

BIG WISH **3/8" sterling silver disc blanks

[BIG WISH **[/b] - Sterling silver ring blanks like these - http://www.etsy.com/listing/68447538/5-adjustable-skinny-ring-blanks-with-14

Video Cassette Movie Boxes - Yep, just the cardboard sleeve that VCR tapes come in, not from blank tapes though, from actual movies.

BIG WISH** - Embroidery Stabilizer - any type, I use them all

Strands of beads - glass please

This PDF Sewing Pattern - http://www.etsy.com/listing/61159710/shoes-with-adjustable-straps-and-strong

This PDF Sewing Pattern - http://www.etsy.com/listing/68991111/crayon-bag-pdf-pattern-sell-what-you

This PDF Sewing Pattern - http://www.etsy.com/listing/68773157/personal-organizer-with-coupon-and

This PDF Sewing Pattern - http://www.etsy.com/listing/69013331/quick-zip-lunch-bag-pdf-sewing-pattern

Fat Quarters - surprise me with patterns and or colors

Knit Fabrics - yd cuts at least please

Snaps and snap setter - plastic ones like used on diapers would be GREAT

BIG WISH **Fabric assortment - http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html

:: Extras ::
fabric scraps
unloved and unused supplies for virtually any craft

Thank you Babalina for the ironing mat claim Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011 10:20:57 AM »

Well, now I'm going to claim Dawl for BIG WISH ** Tree Of Life Pendant using my family's birthstones - August, October, November, December. I think that's right up my alley. Grin

Claim #2 / 0 sent / 0 received

About Me
33 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats.
  • My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • My favorite movie is Back to the Future
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafty Wishes

Grin = BIG WISH!

Sewing
NEW -- Grin Grin Nook cover! I like this style a lot. (Also, like the one by mimiw! I got a regular Nook (NOT nook color) for Christmas and I'd like some cases! I put some fabric examples and such here and some here for fabric inspiration ideas. thanks J_Kieviet!

-- A Day Tote/Weekender Bag. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely. I also really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric. I could really use a larger, overnight-type bag of some sort!!

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I'm generally a US size 4 and can send measurements!

NEW -- Kitchenaid Mixer Cover
Mine is the Classic (seen here) and I have a few examples of covers I like here.

Knitting & Crochet
NEW -- Cable Knit Fingerless Gloves. I love the color, the cable (I love cable!!) and the fact they're a soft acrylic for easy care. Yes please!! (Please note, I have tiny wrists - like 5.5" - so aim for small width please!)

NEW --Hobbes Plush Ok, I just love Calvin and Hobbes and this plush is awesome. (Free pattern here!)

-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. (And yes, thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

NEW --Tree Arm Warmers I think these are really cool. The colors, the tree pattern - just all of it. Really neat!

-- Knit or Crochet Wist Item - You can find crochet items here and knit items here.

Other
NEW  Grin Grin -- Chibi Marty or Doc BttF Plush. Probably bigger than a medium, but I want to list it anyway. Craftster member Noxika makes these awesome plush (like this and this) and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one made of Marty McFly or Doc Brown from Back to the Future. Can't you just imagine how awesome a Marty with his orange "life vest" jacket or Doc with his wild hair in this style plush would be??

--  Grin Batik/Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it's fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It''s different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it's just not my personal preference.) It's getting warm here in Florida - time for some new tees!!

-- Grin  Fitted Style Decorated T-Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. Fitted (not the "unisex" ones that are boxy) in V-neck, scoop or whatever (just nothing that's so low cut it requires another shirt underneath) in size small or US 4 equivalent. (I like the ones from Target a lot but am open to others too!) I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love WISTED for inspiration. It's getting warm here in Florida - time for some new tees!!

--  Ceramic/pottery tea mug, oversized mug, or cereal bowl or anything like that. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (HERE are a couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

NEW --Embroidered PhoenixFire Designs Logo Shirt If anyone has a computerized embroidery machine where you can take a digital image and put it on a shirt, I would LOVE to get a ladies fitted polo or cute, fitted V-neck tee with my PFD logo. That would rock. (Maybe on navy or grey or something that would make the color pop.)

--  Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items as inspiration.

NEW -- Tree painting like this but, I'd prefer it to be in autumn or spring colors.

NEW --Natural Preserves I'd like some kind of natural fruit preserve/jelly/jam/marmalade. Organic would be awesome. Definitely NOTHING with any artificial sweetener in it since I'm severely allergic. Cherry, grape, orange, apple, etc. - fruity goodness!

NEW -- Red Fox Art I think this hoop is super cute and I love this panting too. I'm just a fan of red foxes.

NEW -- Daffodils - As we're approaching Spring, it always makes me think of my favorite flower, the daffodil. They don't grow here in Florida so I've got some wisted daffodil items here to help usher in Spring.

NEW --Daffodil Spoon Ring Yes, I already listed daffodils in general but I love this. I wear a size 6 on four fingers. I think this is just really cool.

NEW --Embroidered Shirt I really like this idea. Doesn't have to be exact but I think that's a great place to start. Fitted shirt only please, size small if Misses or medium if Jr's cut. Jewel tones, browns, greys, etc. Maybe flowers, trees, branches, etc.? Front back, both - I just like this idea a lot.

NEW --Small Cards I could use some small cards (very petite since I use very small 00 size envelopes to ship!) to include with swaps and items I send out. The themes I like are above. I like writing out a little about the item when I send but the standard sizes don't fit in my envelopes!

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!

Craft Supplies
--  Grin Grin Jewelry Presentation Displays I have one in black but I desperately need a necklace one in WHITE for photographing my work. I could also use a necklace/earring combo and a bracelet hand. Used ones in good shape are fine too! Any kind of leather/leatherette/vinyl is awesome. These are examples of styles I like and could REALLY use:
 - Simple Necklace: Display, necklace, leatherette, white, 10x8 inches
 - Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, necklace/earring, frosted acrylic
 - Another Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, Venus figure, opaque white, 12 x 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
 - Ring/Bracelet Display, acrylic, clear frosted, 7-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch hand

-- Grin Grin Gemstone Beads I'd love to use more faceted, briolette, rondelles and other cut stones. Here are some I really am coveting.
(Listings shown are just for example of the stone. Can easily be smaller quantities for more reasonable cost!)
 - Any gems on my Etsy favorites - Bunches listed here
 (examples... Chrome Diopside rondelles or....Songea Sapphire (yellows/orange in color) or... Tundra Sapphire (autumn colors) etc, etc, etc!!)

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Dichroic Glass Beads I love this mix for example. So pretty!

-- Sterling Silver or Gold Plate Jewelry Wire I always need jewelry wire. I need some super fine sterling and/or gold in about 28 gauge. I also love Artistic Wire brand in 24 gauge in silver, copper and brown.

-- Ninja Men Cookie Cutters. OMG, how freakin' awesome are these???

NEW --Epson Inkjet Ink Yes, odd request but I'm always needing to print things for crafts and I never have ink! There's only so much I can print at work. Wink Epson Stylus Photo R340 uses T048120 black and T048920 color ink.

NEW --Postcard Stamp I think this idea is super fun!

NEW --Earring Findings I could use some fancier sterling and/or gold (plate/vermeil) ones, especially chandelier style like this or this or this or this or this, etc.

NEW --Shirt dye kit I love gradient dyed shirts and various types of tie dye but I've never done it myself. Maybe some sort of kit to try it? I found this one as an example, but I'm sure there's more out there. Something that has everything I need to try it would be great since I don't know where to start.

NEW --Tackle Box(es)/Craft Storage Box I store my beads in them. Ones with dividers that can move and be resized are the best. I also like something like this or this that hold tools and other things in addition. I craft on my living room couch so I'm always taking things out and putting them away. It's a pain. Some sort of easily carted box would be very helpful. (Maybe something like this is available at a craft store with a 40/50% off coupon..? Oh, like this maybe?)

NEW -- Button Maker I think it'd be fun to make my own buttons. Some sort of starter kit would be great. I've never made any before. Can totally be used/pre-owned!

Extras

-- Tea! Especially fruity ones. (Caffeinated ones are fine too for my morning cup at work!)
 -- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.
 -- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)
 -- Pineapple anything so long as it does NOT have coconut in it. (Candy, snacks, candles, body spray, etc.) Finding pure, straight pineapple is so hard!
 -- Beading/Wire-Wrapping/Jewelry magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011 09:29:02 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
mimiw
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011 06:03:58 PM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for cabled fingerless gloves.

This is my 1st claim with 0 sent and 0 received.

My name is Mimi and I am a stay at home mom in West Palm Beach, FL.  I love practical, useful items for myself or for my 2 year old son, Sky.  Love nature and nature inspired items.  Favorite colors are green, blue and brown.  I also like red accents.  Favorite things are octopus, birds and trees.   Really, I adore those 3 things so if you send something with any of those themes, chances are I will really like it.  Most of my house is decorated in hand made items so I always love wall art or other decor. 

I am not a girly person and don't use much bath & body stuff other than bubble bath and bar soap.  I am also not a fan of country, babyish or animal prints.  PLEASE do not send me anything purple or pink.  I also don't do jewelry or niknaks.  I am not huge on floral scents or anything too ruffle-y or frilly.  Also don't like scary themed items or religious items.

Crafts:

THIS with all different buttons rather than all the same.  Love it!!!!!!!

This quote done either similar to this or in your own special way!

Love this bird art!  Doesn't need to be out of wood, any medium is great!

8x10 black and white artwork of any utensils to hang in my kitchen.  A big spoon or fork would be great - or a spork!!

Button tree!! Doesn't have to be just like this but something similar would be awesome!

Owl Pillow but in green or blue instead of purple

A fun ring holder to hold my wedding ring that sits on my bathroom counter since I never wear it Smiley

Wall art that says "I'm sew happy" - vinyl, sewn, painted, whatever!

Coiled fabric bowl - blues, greens, browns, reds or turquiose

How cute is THIS?!?

Curtain Tie Backs similar to these (in red or brown)

Paper roses or other flower to stick in a vase

*Warning - ridiculous wish!!*  A felted basket similar to THIS in blues or greens or both.

*Warning - another huge wish!!* Something similar to THIS designed to hang on the wall

A toddler sized backpack for my son.  You would be my hero if you could do something with trains on it - maybe similar to this one (although I would prefer his name not be on it):

T shirts - size medium, or large if they are fitted.  I don't do jrs. shirts.  I like stenciled, embroidered or dyed.  Maybe a shirt with a little bird on the front side?  Or a robot?  Or a tree!! Smiley 
Here are a few examples of other stuff I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62908624/gift-sale-trees-tshirt-goth-graphic-tee
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44356593/red-snake-crew-t

I would love you forever if you made me this shirt in a non-tight/clingy medium or large.

Artwork for my walls - I like anything nature inspired or funky.  Here is an example of stuff I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46110213/a-living-tree-on-the-left
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62632144/retro-abstract-tree-painting-art-print

Felted pebbles like these for the bottom of a glass vase

Pottery - I like funky, different stuff.  Useful containers are always great!  Especially could use a sponge holder for by the kitchen sink like this.

Fun pajama pants or shorts - size medium

Magazine Holders

Octopus surprise!!  No stuffies though please Smiley

Pool stuff - embellished towels, candle holders, serving tray, yard art - We spend a LOT of time out by the pool in the summer so stuff for out there is great!

Hooded towel that looks like a shark for my 2 year old

Funky wind chime or whimsy collection to hang out by the pool - we have covered areas too so it doesn't have to be totally weatherproof

Hoopla!  Trees, birds, octopus, whatever!  There are a few on my wist that I particularly like.  I really, really, really want these:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/annaleahart/4562411412/
http://www.etsy.com/listing/68304758/you-were-meant-for-me-embroidery-hoop?ref=fp_ph_12&src=favitm

Decorated or painted letters of the alphabet.  I would love to do an alphabet wall with all different shapes and sizes of letters for my son since he is learning it right now.

Cloth napkins - stenciled, plain, whatever

Thomas the Train standard pillowcase for my son

Handmade Christmas ornaments -  nothing religious please

Yarn bowl

Interesting baskets to store junk in

Sunglasses case for my son's glasses - in Thomas fabric or something else kid oriented.  He has sporty, thick ones that don't fit into the regular, thin, slip on cases.

Yoga pants for a short person (size 4 or 6)

Wooden buttons

Button bouquet in fun colors

Something wist inspired: http://www.wists.com/mimiw

Or etsy inspired: http://www.etsy.com/people/mimiw/favorites?ref=favorites

Supplies:

sew in velcro - white, black, green or blue
Cotton quilting fabric - Amy Butler, Heather Bailey and the like...
Thin waled corduroy - blue, green or brown
Japanese import fabric in cute prints
Thomas the Train cotton fabric
Sewing machine needles sizes 14 & 16
Nice natural fiber yarn (no mohair or fun fur or anything like that) in any colors except purple, pink and yellow.  Love greens, blues, browns and red.  Sport weight and up only please!
rotary cutter blades (45mm)
100% cotton sewing machine thread - need only white or black right now
size 16 snaps for a KAM snap press
Zippers shorter than 13"
fusible fleece
Pinking shears that work for both right and left handers
Wooden embroidery hoops - any sizes

Extras:

milk chocolate covered coffee beans/espresso beans
fun/funky buttons

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011 06:05:16 PM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011 06:14:59 PM »

I claim mimiw for "I'm Sew Happy" wall art

1/0/0

My name is Teresa.  I live in Ga. with my wonderful hubby of 30 years and our two grown daughters ( who have both returned to the nest to finish their educations).  I have a grown stepson and am Mimi to a 14 year old boy and 8 year old girl.   We share our little homestead with a pet cow, mini donkey ( he's something of a cute bully), three pygmy goats, and six cats.

I use swaps to collect OOAK gifts for my friends and family so my wist reflects quite a variety of tastes.  Please read tags/notes carefully if you choose something wisty for color preferences, sizes, etc.  I am completely okay with you taking something from my wist and making it in your favorite medium rather than the one pictured. 

I can't tolerate the smell of smoke or lavender.

Crafts:

Enormous Wish Clothing for an 18" doll like the American Girl dolls.  There are examples on my wist, but I would be thrilled with anything you chose to make.  Accessories like hats and purses would be welcome too.  Luckdragon and muddy21 have claimed me for a couple of things!!!, but I desperately want more.  If you choose to claim me for this, pm me so we can discuss what's already being made.  Thanks!

Huge Wish   A book safe made from one of the classics, and old encyclopedia, or a book of poetry( maybe a damaged one or one of those really cheap ones you can get now)

handmade thank you cards in any of these themes:  bees, bugs, crayons, cute cats, cute mushrooms
colorful polka dots and/or stripes

bee themed hanging plastic bag holder (prefer pretty/realistic print to cute)

cat crinkle sack covered in one of these themes:  skulls ( sugar skulls or real looking ones), sushi, pirates, Arsenal soccer, or just black and white

Mega Huge Wish!Anything Arsenal themed... really, anything!

yoga pants in women's size 2.  Any color, any style

beaded tree sculpture ( not jewelry) in amber/orange/brown (small, even tiny is fine)

cat tent that looks "piratey"

BIG WISH black scoodie in fleece with hood part lined in something silky so my hair won't get crazy.  I would want silky inside black as well

sz. 2 blue and white polka dot swirly skirt ( for a 5' tall woman) ( simple is great, doesn't need to be super swirly, just have a bit of swish in it)

sz. 51/2 mukluks with fake leather soles ( looking for that speed knitter again)

Big Wish a set of fabric coasters in cranberry, dark green, and possibly cream ( simple is best)

An altered journal in a world geography theme.  I know almost nothing on the subject and feel that it's time to do something about that.  I intend to teach myself and since its such an extensive subject, it would need to be a kind of large journal/notebook.

A little sock monkey fan pull.  I've never seen one but would love to have one for my daughter.  I'm assuming it would ceramic or maybe poly clay?

A large, simple duffle bag with a zipper.  Even though the size should be large, I only want a very simple one.  Pockets are not necessary if you'd rather skip them.  Would love a medium to heavy weight fabric in a pretty blue print ( polka dots would be a plus).  Would love adjustable straps but if you don't want to mess with them, just make the straps a little shorter than normal ( it's for someone who is only 5 ft. tall)

supplies:

Thread Heaven
silk embroidery floss ( I realize this is expensive so a teeny little package would be great!)
one of those needlework magnifiers that hang around the neck ( used is great)
wood-look plastic embroidery hoops, especially ovals
wool felt ( scraps are fine, its for a penny rug) (I really want wool felt, not felted wool.. does that make sense?)
any Japanese craft book ( except crochet)
bias tape makers
Enormous Wish  any knitting or weaving loom ( any size, made of anything) ( I now have the small oval knifty knitter that makes socks so any others)
sublime stitching transfers for hand embroidery ( monkey love, zombies, or vital organs) ( It's okay if you've used a couple of the patterns and just send me what you didn't use from the package)
transfer pens
all purpose thread ( new please) (no black, white, blue, green or pink)
buttons in greens and fall colors only
stabilizer for embroidery projects
any mod podge or your favorite fixatives and/or sealants
any supplies to help me get started with quilling or resin casting

extras:

vintage children's books
Bunny Suicide anything
cat toys/treats
gluten free treats ( people treats, not cat   Smiley)

Thank you so much for claiming me!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011 06:27:03 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011 07:57:48 PM »

I will claim Gamemom42 for a safe book, a a bee plastic bag holder, and a set of coasters Smiley

3/0/0

Hello, I am Monica I live in the USA in North Carolina on the last bank of the outer banks. I am easy going and love a lot of things..Look at my wists I love fabric and fun but in the styles in my wist really. I am raising my 2 grandkids, we have now 3 wild dogs. A French Bulldog Ralphie, and a Boston Terrier Bella. We are into the outdoors, fish hunt etc. I ride a motorcycle and drive a fast car when not in kid mode Smiley We love pirates, Sugar skulls and I am a total preppy really. I hate crew neck tees like hanes men styles. I only ware v neck or scoop neck tees girly tee styles totally do not ware the reg tees like Hanes mens style or workout type tees GAG. Love them. I do not ware dark colors at all. I am a pink, yellow, seafoam, light blue, girl think girly Smiley

We have a child in the house with hard core allergies and asthma she cant be around cig. smoke at all..If you smoke in the house please pass on claiming us. If you are an outdoor smoker then must wash hands well as the tar stuff is what she really cant be around.
We cant have anything that is Kelly green ( like a pillow, tee that sort of thing.) it is a weird trigger color for my grandson who has autism.it is fine as an accent but not as a color for something really...

I really want the items in Bold orange the others are there for just the sake of being there  Wink totally NEED the dog items would love a hoop like on my wist or something sim. to them and a windchime would rock too also really need a laptop sleeve like listed below

Crafts

~Dog collar for my Ralphie in masculine fabric not cartoons no black please this
 style maybe red, light blue, love plaids

~Dog collar for Bella pinks, lavenders thinkg pretty girly plaid this

~A dog harness in this style for Ralphie this

~Harness for Bella like this

~Dog toy supplies organizer for easy access on my shelf like this

~Bella Kennel cover this

~kennel mat ( need a zipper in it but send unstuffed please this

~a hoop like this

~A hoop like any but the trees from my wists

~padded laptop sleeve this

~Pad caddy to hold a few pads and fem. whipes this

~Diaper caddythis

~box bag in fabric I likethis

~Butter crock somewhat like this

~silverware wind chime for inspiration this

~windchime like this? in blues and white maybe this

~garden flower plates love this

~Bigfoot head just like this

~Shark like this for my fencethis

~fish like this for my fence this

~a project bag this

~write more lettersthis

~Mosaic mirror like this

~seagull necklace like this I love seagulls

~earrings this

~a crochet laptop sleeve like this

~an organizer something like this

~an embroirered scoopneck tee for me I love this

~a cute bag like bag on my wist. I love this

~a hoop for my wall like anyone in my wist but trees or something inspired bywists

~King size Embroidered pillow cases sand, brown, tan, navy ( nautical theme) mermaids, pirate ships, look at my wist again to see style

~Headbands brown, red, navy, floral MOD like ones, Dots stripes but no granny looking or flowers and or skulls that sort I have plenty think Preppy ( please not crochet or knitted )this

~This is a great portfolio, approx. 6x8 this

~Love this in a hoop over a frame this

~Love this charm bracelet OMG beautiful this so amazing and I would love you for life bead girls Smiley

SUPPLIES:

~a gift cert to Urbanthreads.com, Michaels, online to your fave fabric shop, Joanns or hancock Smiley

~matalic DMC floss ( only DMC please)

~DMC thread holders the little plastic things

~Yudu paint ( silver, red, blue, black, white)

~small wood embroidery hoops No Plastic please!

~Transfer pens( crayons) use a lot of them

~~Fabric from my wists

~This also for my machine this

~Insulbrite this

~Iron board backing fabric ( the shinny silver stuff) I use a ton of it

~I need a few of these too this

~ this also:I really want pattern [url=http://[/b]http://www.wists.com/babalina58 /dddbc3a7779b5a88bdcf9ec040e96053?offset=380 pattern ] this

~Deep cut blade for Cricut BIG WISH!

~unwanted cricut cartridges ( I only have a few) If NO key pad Fine as long as they have not been put into a Gypsy  Grin I can even send them back to you if not loaded into a gypsy before as I can load them and dont need the cart at that point Smiley win win

~Brothers 90 BOBBIN thread ( white, black, Cream, Brown, most needed) THIS IS the only kind that my embroidery machine will take Must be brothers 90

~45 mm Fiskers rottery cutting blade replacement

~Mega huge wish a bobbin side winder

~some fabric at least yard of fabric on my wist or like it Bigger is better LOL

~cotton quilting like fabric not jersey or like that...

~Brothers Plastic bobbins

~any fabric from my wist or like it I have some all through my wist

~New Cotton thread no royal blue, yellow or pink please have tons

~Serger thread 3 of each color...Need Red ,pink,Brown, lavender, yellow, green, chocolate

~Zippers ( think beach and nutural colors

EXTRAS :

Kender Bueno bars OMG to die for!
Salsa form your area the hotter the better!!
 cotton fabric you want to destash even if not my style I can put into charity quilts Smiley this is an extra not a

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011 10:02:11 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
J_Kieviet

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011 09:42:08 PM »

I claim Babalina for a laptop sleeve and organizer portfolio thing

claimed 2/2 outstanding/0 sent/0 recieved

Here's my list

first claim/0/0

About me:  I am a 26 year old female.  I am a teacher on call, and work weekends at Wal-Mart.  I still live at home.  I have a cat (my avator), and 2 neices (4.5 and 2) with another surprise on the way from my sister in law:) My favourite colours are pink/purple/blue/teal.  I am allergic to smoke and many store bought soaps.

bold = big wish

Crafted Items:
1.   Hair barettes {Im getting my hair cut shoulder length in March}
2.   Coffee cozy/coffee wallet set - thanks Dawl
3.   Ankle socks
4.   Glittens - fingerless gloves with flap
5.   Earrings - studs or small dangles
6.   Insulated lunch bag {that looks like a purse}
7.   Anklet
8.   Beach towel with name or emblem on it
9.   Pocket organizer for hair stuff
10.   Bookmarks/book cover
11.   Fancy journal/notebook
12.   Small geocaching stamp with my geocaching name {OpalRuby}
13.   Poppet {with light beige or pale pink skin}
14.   Simple but elegant gold necklace
15.        homemade soaps in seasonal sents
16.        Android pad cover {http://www.etsy.com/listing/62925761/the-original-padded-nook-nook-color-new}
17.        non-slip hair bands in black, deep bergundy, brown
18.        stuff from my wist
19.        body butter
20.        tree of life pendant in teal or purple or opal
21.        beige, pink, or green night table and dresser toppers {I can send picture of the quilt if you'd like}, {regular placemat and table runners fit}
SUPPLIES
1. KAM snap pliers and snaps {used is ok}
2. fabrics {anything in my favourite colours}
3. sewing pattern for size 22-26 palazzo pants
4. tiny spray bottles {these can be empty containers you'd toss out, I'm going on a weekend trip, and want to have like 20ml to 30ml containers for hair detangler, nail polish dryer, etc - would like 3-5 bottles scored some locally
5. melt and pour soap
6. piece of 14 count white aida that measures 9"x12" or slightly larger
7. unloved cricut cartridges with keyboards

8. t-shirt flocking papers
9. fat quarters/jelly roll/charm packs
10. elastic in all widths
11. paint pens
12. cricut mats and tools
13. soles for crochet slippers
14. shrink plastic sheets
15. surprise me

Thanks to whomever claims me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Mccalls 6337 sewing pattern, if you have a copy you'd be willing to share/give/sell please let me know.  The bag costs $60 and I think perhaps I could make it cheaper/
Sarad
The Raddest

Were you saying boo or Boo-urns?

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011 10:30:36 PM »

I claim J_Kieviet for a fancy journal and Aida cloth.   

1/0/0

Hi! I live in Houston, TX in a house I bought with my boyfriend in October. Were first time homebuyers, and we love it! We also have 2 cats and a dog living with us.

Likes/themes (just to give you an idea of the kinds of things I'm in to): Skulls, creepy/cute, owls, birds (my boyfriend and I call each other Bird as a pet name), pandas, penguins, black, pink, silver, copper, dark gray, leather, pyramid studs, Nightmare Before Christmas, Day of the Dead/Mexican kitsch, Luchadors, Milagros, tattoos, plaid, argyle, Futurama (our dog is named Bender), Mystery Science Theater, cameos, silhouettes, sexy librarian, Kevin Smith films, houndstooth patterns, citrus smells (especially grapefruit), pomegranate scent

Dislikes: gold jewelry, religious themes (except for in Day of the Dead context)

Crafts
Day of the Dead anything
Bender amigurumi
Bellas mittens from Twilight
Dish scrubbies
Katrina Pin Cushion like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349020.0
Skull wrist pin cushion, perhaps on a leather cuff, pyramid studs would be a plus!
Bless This House cross stitch! http://www.etsy.com/listing/61597775/bless-this-house or,
   if you can figure out the pattern and colors, I can cross stitch it myself if you send me    the pattern! Whichever!
Owl pillow or stuffed animal
Anything from or inspired my wists! Surprise me! LOVE surprises!
   http://www.wists.com/Sarad
Embroidery hoopla based on my likes
Skull themed art work for my bathroom-should be immune to condensation!
A ribbon storage device (something that will hold about a dozen rolls and can hang on the
   wall)
Skully necklaces or wrist cuff
Pillows for me and my bfs bed. Our current bed pillows are flat and horrible!
Altered Altoid tins
Oven mitts
Cute kitchen dish towels (trying to not use so many paper towels!)
Deviled egg plate (you know, the one with the egg holes?) perhaps decorated in an
   awesome crafty way!
Cameo jewelry (necklace most likely)
Yarn bowl
Obi style belt
Magic Yarn Ball
Homespun yarn
Jar of whimsies
Skully or Nightmare Before Christmas themed Christmas ornaments
Couch pillows or pillow covers with the silhouettes from MST3K would be awesome
Cool spoon holder for the stove
Needle Book
Bath Bombs

Supplies
Bottle Caps for my bottlecap covered table
Rotary cutter self healing mat
Silver Milagros
Embroidery patterns from my wist
Tea towels to embroider
Embroidery hoops
Empty Altoid tins
Origami paper
Fabric in my themes/from my wists
Brayer
DIY Spinning kit for a beginner (drop spindle)
DIY Silk Screening kit for a beginner (doesnt have to be fancy; Im thinking about trying the embroidery hoop/mod podge technique
   http://community.livejournal.com/craftgrrl/3674467.html?page=1
Ring blanks with pad
Gutermann thread
The Art of Manipulating Fabric book. Used is perfectly fine!

Extras
Kinder Eggs!!!!
Dove milk chocolate
Japanese erasers
Chocolate covered gummy bears (fruity, not cinnamon)
Skully, zombie, or devil rubber duckie for my bathroom
Sour Patch kids
Altoid sours (any flavor)
Kid Robot figures, especially Futurama! (We already have Fry, Mom, and Nibbler)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty? Like a fox my friend. Like a FOX!
Maurer
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011 11:02:22 PM »

I claim Sarad for a set of PaperLess Towels

1/0/0

Hi, my name is Erin. I am a stay at home grad student mom in the Seattle, WA area. I am gluten and dairy free. I love to cook and bake. I love the outdoors, nature, gardening and crafting. I sew, pretend to knit sometimes, and dabble with different crafts. I like nature inspired items. I don't like plastic stuff.
My favorite colors are green, blue, and red. Purple is okay, but please do not send me anything that pink is the central color, or pastels, or gold. I dont like flashy things. I love chartruese, I like dark lime green, eggplant, dark turquoise, any of those colors with brown is great. I love wall art and I love trees and rainbows together (or seperate is fine too)
My favorite scents are blueberry, food scents, lemongrass and pink sugar. I do not like patchoulli, musky scents, sandlewood,
I do not need do dads.

Crafted items:

I just painted my sewing room and I am using these two fabrics to accent it with  Picnic Parade Mingle in yellow and orange diamonds. I would love you forever if you made me something with one or both of those fabrics for my sewing room. fabric boxes, wall art. or anything you think of.  Doesnt have to be made of the fabric-just match the main fabric print.  

* Snack/sandwich bags with velcro for a 4 year old to use

* travel neck pillow

* menu planning organizer like this

* Wall clock hoopla like this

* boy outfits size 4T. Corduroy pants, knit shirts ect..

* a round table cloth for our kitchen table* seats 4-6

* hanging kitchen wetbag with one handle

* table toppers like these http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-table-toppers.html

* address labels

* knit socks size 5.5 ( I can send you yarn to knit if you like)

* felted slippers size 6

* placemats (either quilted or nicely interfaced) Scrappy would be a dream.

* fabric boxes or baskets to store junk or organize something like these http://www.etsy.com/listing/60691945/bohemian-poppies-fabric-bins-in-linen or made in this fabric http://www.etsy.com/listing/49488320/jenean-morrisons-picnic-parade-mingle-in

* couch pillow or pillow covers to match brown/blue/green theme or scrappy is awesome.

*zippered purse with handles (will try to add more favorite fabrics to my wist).

* wall art: see my wist for examples.  paintings, prints,

* Hoopla: trees, rainbows, nature inspired

*carseat organizer something like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/44106704/car-seat-organizer-pdf-sewing-pattern but no crayon holders. Something to hold toys.

*reading pillow for my book  

*homemade canned goods

*fabric button hairclips for me

* something from my wist http://wists.com/ekmaurer3

* surprise from my ETSY faves http://www.etsy.com/people/GreenTreeThreads/favorites?ref=favorites

* handmade liquid soap  

* medium shirt for me (hand dyed, stenciled, batik) surprise me

* big wish: knit toddler sweater.  I will send you yarn to knit it

* BIG Wish: apron (ideas in my ETSY) http://www.etsy.com/listing/61613542/i-love-lucy-retro-fifties-red-polka-dot
Or a white apron with a half apron on the bottom in another fabric. Or something 50's retro type.  I like surprises too.

* coupon organizer like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/64125139/coupon-organizer-holder-keeper-birds-of

* fun napkins ( prints or batiks) Embroidered is fun too.

* a missing sock bucket or box

* workout pants size M with 27 inch inseam or capris with a shorter inseam. (maybe cotton lycra or bamboo knit)

* holiday decorations.  I love to decorate for the holidays and I dont have much except for Christmas.  I dont need Christmas decor.  Valentines Day, Easter, ect... pillows, wall art or anything fun decor ect..

* Easter basket stuffers for my son's easter basket (preferably small items that can fit in our wool Easter eggs, but anything fun for a 3 year old boy is fine for the basket.  

* something train related for my son.  He also loves Kipper the dog.  Kipper stuff would be a big wish.  

*travel bag like this but in a different fabric.

If you make something PM me to ask if I need it. I am new here so I probably dont know what you make and I may just love it.

Supplies:

* a light box if you dont use yours

* sewing patterns (ETSY type) not JoAnns. (some are in my ETSY faves) or pattern books are great too

* crafting kits Like a pattern and fabric to make the pattern.

* quilters quality fabrics in AB, MM, batik, Joel dewberry, AH, or the like. 1 yard.  Or other fun fabrics are great too.

*buttons

* sewing pattern books (used is fine as long as the patterns are there)

* hand dyed fabric

*heavy interfacing

* 100% cotton thread

* either of these fabrics http://www.etsy.com/listing/41057846/2-half-yard-cuts-of-jenean-morrisons

Extras:
* dinosoars for my son
* items from your area
*votive candles
* forever stamps
* used craft magazine

prefer my items to come from a smoke free crafting environment please.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011 07:53:37 PM by Maurer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011 08:56:45 AM »

I will claim maurer for a travel pillow and perhaps some other items too!!

This is my first claim
Nothing sent
Nothing received

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 38 and im a stay at home mom to three boys in Northern California. I moved here from OH and love it!! We just purchased our first home and are thrilled!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
Anything off my wist list is great!!

Mediums (more can be found in my list  Grin)
~~Jewelry (chokers, bracelets, earrings but please no nickel posts)
~~Snood in a 40s style (prefer a crochet or knitted tie versus elastic (stays on better)
~~Aprons!!  Even though I sew them I would love to see what others come up with!!  I would also like two childrens apron (both are under 12yrs old)  Transformers and Spiderman a plus!! (one claim at a time is fine needless to say  Grin)
~~My MIL is a bingo fanatic!!!  A bingo bag or a nice seat cushion would be great for a gift.
~~New purse  I am in need of a large school bag/tote!!  The strap on mine is starting to come loose.
~~Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic.com. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.
~~Crazy Quilted Purse.  Or any purse made by you!! 
~~Regency or Victorian era Reticule
~~Petticoat (cotton or cotton blend please) either knee or ankle length with some fullness to it as I like poufy skirts !! I actually wear these a lot!! (Im 5'5 email for length) (received one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)
~~I would love some soft wool socks!!  Size 7 feet
~~I have a weird obsession with knitted cuffs!! I love them!!  Chocolate brown, red, white, mustard yellow.

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Primitive Raggedy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Victorian caplet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

I would love some embroidered handkerchiefs. Monogrammed with my initials would be nice too!!

Victorian slippers.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Im looking for special kind of apron for my husband.  He cooks the eggs at breakfast time and is a ninjitsu martial artist.  I would love an embroidered apron that has a ninja/martial artist holding a spatula in each hand and says "Egg Master" underneath.  Fabric and colors are open as long as its durable and holds up.

Other Crafts~~~
Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own. Plain Pre-made soap bars that are ready to have scents, colors, herbs ect melted and added in are appreciated too as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house. Room sprays, bubble baths (im looking for some really good foamy bubbles!!).

Bath bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well. Im good for now!! Thanks!!

Im looking for some scented oils.  I would rather these be handmade or from specialty shops and not from stores like joanns or hobbylobby ect.

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).  Im also interested in the scented candle chunks that you can melt and scent your house with.  I have received some but always appreciate more!!

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

Im loving the moon jars!!  Would love to have one!!

Im looking for a serving tray that I can bring snacks from the kitchen to the living room.  Asian or Victorian influence a real plus.  Ive seen some nice ones made from frames (glass removed)

Im also looking for a picture frame.  about 1.5 inches or more wide/thick on the sides.  What I would like is a thin wooden back fitted to it. I dont need the glass for it.  An old vintage frame would be preferred for this.  Im going to use it as a center piece tray for candles (if you can visualize it will lay flat on the table) I can take a pic of the pic in my book if you would like to see my inspiration.

Shower curtain.  Victorian style please!!

My 18 year old loves Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas so anything with him on (appropriate for a guy) would be fantastic

Books that teach drawing as well as an art kit of some kind put together would be great.  My 12 year old loves to draw comic books!!

Handcrafted Jewelry with Victorian influence

Victorian/Edwardian style chalk board.   Heres the idea.  Antique frame or mirror with glass/mirror removed (small or medium size if perfect).  Where the glass/mirror was is the area to write in (im not sure what would be used to create the chalkboard slate as I only know of the special paint).  Saw one in Victorian Trading Co.  I love the idea!!

Im looking for a table runner for our new table we recently purchased.  Looking for something, of course Victorian style as well.  Measurements can and will be provided.  Want something rich looking but affordable to make!!  Also looking for new fabric dinner napkins (18").

~~Supplies~~

Sewing items~~ Anything related to sewing is welcome!!  Trims, fabric, thread ect.(Gently used too)
Im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).  Patterns (Burda Mag, Modern, Historic and Historic inspired too)!!  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ .. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003,,,v1178,,,v1172
Simplicity~~
McCalls~~

Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list (36" bust if possible)

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) probably best to check with me on numbers!! and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags!!!!   As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts (handles, magnetic snaps, rings ect).  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too (can be found at Hancocks).  I desperately need some magnetic snaps!!

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one).  Also plain colored or white blank greeting type cards would be wonderful!! Good for now!!

Emphemra

Costume jewelry or broken pieces that can be recycled into new jewelry

I really really need some cub/boy scout related scrapbooking items such as paper, stickers ect!!!!

Also looking for decorated photo albums.  One is for non American candy wrappers that I collect!!

Handcrafted cards by you would be great!!

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look.

Stamps and ink pads

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House (or any that features Victorian/Edwardian pieces) collection would be wonderful.

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to receive any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble

Cookbooks (and cooking magazines) are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I love Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movies and am HUGE fan of Jimmy Stewart!!  Betty Boop too!!

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!  Violet Crumbles!! (Canadian Equivalent is welcomed too though the name escapes me)

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves Asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to receive something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! Stenciled or embroidered (Will send link to a pic if needed)

Also im looking for bath tub grippers (the ones that prevent slipping) im looking for the kind that stick directly on the tub using tape/sticker.  I cant find any except for the mats

Lego's for my two boys would be wonderful.  They are obsessed!!

Im also looking for a Yellow Freight cap.  Hubby would love one, and has said so for as long as we have been together.  Not sure why but figured I would look for him!!

Pagan Related
Incense charcoal (these can be found in metaphysical or ethnic shops such as those specializing in incense)
Doves Blood ink (Its not really doves blood!!!  Thats just the name for inks used for writing positive chants!!!  There is Dragons Blood too and there are no dragons running around that I know of  Grin)
Parchment paper

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are Victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011 09:06:29 AM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
edie22
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011 09:46:53 AM »

I claim frosty772 for a shawl off her wists

2/0/0

About Me: I'm 35, married and live with my husband in South Florida. We don't have any kids or pets and don't really plan on them. I love chocolate, anything with blue stripes, office supplies, Diet Pepsi, my G2 phone, Star Trek and anything related to Chris Pine. I like polka dots and stripes and cute things. I love the colors pink and blue and pretty much all colors, but I love blue and brown together and pink and brown. Also Pink/green and brown/pink/ green. I love ALL BAGS. i am getting quite a collection and I switch them all the time. I'm pretty easy to please and my wists is currently at almost 400 items...

Wishes:

Crafted:
 sewn:
~Netbook cover (I have an Acer 10.1inch in Blue that I've named Bones) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php ? ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=43267715 or maybe something stenciled with Karl Urban/Bones on the front
 ~Purses -especially any on my wists
 ~Messenger Bag
~Weekender Bag or weekender type bag... not necessarily THE weekender bag.
~Purse organizer like this http://www.etsy.com/ view_listing.php ?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=36637266 ~iron cover like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php ? ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=28400568
~Fabric bins/organizer bucket
~Pillow (or pillow covers) with quotes from the new Star trek movie with maybe do it do it do it or Maybe I Love it or some other quote from the new Star Trek movie on it (I can give you lots of ideas) ~Toy robot like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/ index.php?topic=342133.0
 ~Quilted potholders
~project bag like the ones mimi makes
~fabric luggage tags
~lap desk
~monster bag
~travel neck pillow
~nerd round up organizer
~ironing mat
~shopping bags, but not made out of tshirts
 ~fancy decorated pillows
~pajama pants (pm for sizes)
~mug rug
~kindle cover in rockabilly style fabrics for a friend
~table top ironing mat

knit/crochet
~knit shawl
~recycled t-shirt type rug maybe in blue/white, purple, pink...
~knitted elephant like on my wists
~granny square bag like on my wists
~hand spun yarn in funky colors
~magic yarn ball
~slippers
~fingerless gloves, like bella mittens without the mitton-y parts
~socks
~handspun yarn

stenciled
~Stenciled Star Trek shirt especially with Chris Pine, or some of the star trek stuff I have on my wists
~Stenciled shirt from some of the other ideas on my wists, dandelions, bare trees, pinto, robots
~Weasley is our King hoodie (size 3x with a zipper, not pullover)
~decorated pillows

Jewelry:
~Zodiac cuff bracelet like on my wists Sagitarius
~beaded counting bracelet
~scrabble tile pendant starter kit
~sturdy keychains
~starter kit for jewelry with instructions

Other crafts:
~Message & Photo board like this http://www.etsy.com/ view_listing.php ?listing_id=25619562
~ceramic mugs (one blue, one purple both with e+j on them)
~felt art
~carved stamps based on star trek, harry potter, crocheting, elephants, sock monkey, chris pine (would love a chris pine carved stamp omg)
~hoopla art
~homemade soap
~wooden peg type holder for hanging aprons and that sort of thing
~fun organizers or shelving
~Quilted wall art
~Anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/edie22

Supplies:
~sharpies
~yarn I am collecting dusk frm the debbie stoller collection to make a sweater, but any is good!
~myster fabric bundle http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/ xcart/804051 -10-yard -Mystery -Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html
~most of the hat patterns from this shop http:// www.etsy.com/shop/aprildraven
~fabric
~zippers (any size!)
~cross stitch supplies
~hand sew needles
~purse making supplies
~felt
~thread
~interfacing
~precut squares of fabric, like for patchwork stuff
~buttons
~ink pads
~keychains/ key fobs ~
snaps
~magnets
~quilter type measuring blocks
~chaulking pencils

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Money Is a Kind of Poetry
California Literary Scene
Clive Thompson Talks About His New Book From SXSW
Celebrating the Joys of Letter Writing
Craig Nelson on the Atomic Age
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...