A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
688 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Want to Work for an Evil Corp. Swap (MAIL BY 4/27/11)  (Read 14640 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kochopia

Sir Rexford Buttonworth III

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011 05:36:01 PM »

YAY I'm signed up. Very excited.

And yeah, I included a reference to what my evil corporation was from, because I noticed something like Blue Sun from Firefly, the TV show, is also in Mass Effect, the videogame.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dfabbric
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011 05:43:17 PM »

MNU, or, Multi-National United would be fun, from District 9. I'm still sticking with my choices though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
karwash
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011 07:51:22 PM »

I sent in my stuff and I have to say that I'm pretty happy with my company choices.  But I also agree with dfabbric, that MNU would have been another good choice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
cursive_queen
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011 11:53:33 AM »

Oh this could be really fun - I immediately thought of Evil League of Evil.  I'm going to bookmark this and come back to it once I send for my other 2 swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011 04:36:31 PM »

It's gonna be hard to narrow down to three. Everything is all so deliciously EEEEEEE-VIL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011 05:18:00 PM »

Good afternoon loyal SQUID employees.  We hope that the sunny day is not distracting you from your duties.  If it is, please talk to your supervisor about getting a cubical deeper in the mountain side.  We want our valued employees to be as comfortable as possible.  Also, if you have decided to forfit your Saturdays in favor of receiving free coffee during the week, please advise your supervisor before 6 PM tonight, so we can change your code in the coffee machines before Monday.  And remember to please arrive by 6AM tomorrow.  And please be advised the free coffee doe not extend into the weekend.  Thank you and have a great day.  And remember....... Don't be a consummer, be a SQUIDsummer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2011 06:06:46 PM »

I soooooooo want to do this swap! But I really should wait to see how much work this quarter will be (hmmm, can education be an evil corporation? We don't need no education  Wink ) Good thing sign-ups go deep into March. I so really, really want to join!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FizzyKitten
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011 12:15:41 AM »

Are evil law firms acceptable, because I think that I would make a valuable employee of Wolfram and Hart. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2011 07:49:20 AM »

Are evil law firms acceptable, because I think that I would make a valuable employee of Wolfram and Hart. Wink

Evil law firms are fine! Even though it says evil 'corporations' basically any group of people doing evil in a bureaucratic or office-like environment count.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
Brackish Potato
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2011 09:34:15 AM »

I'm going to keep my eye on this one. It looks too good to pass up, but I might be too busy. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Fondant Elephant
How to Make a Fondant Shark
How to Make a Fondant Alligator
How to Make a Fondant Octopus
How to Make a Fondant Mermaid
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...