A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,195
Currently Running With Scissors:
587 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 14 Gallery  (Read 27421 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #330 on: March 23, 2011 06:01:04 PM »

Hey all! I'm really really sorry I'm so slow at posting. It's been a crazy crazy life around here. Either way I really apologize.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: March 24, 2011 04:49:23 AM »

Prom:  I didnt go to my prom either.  My reason was that I thought the whole prom hype was over rated.  The whole dress/limo/ect and then the crazy partying.  Thats just not my idea of fun.  I spent the day at home with my Grandpa & my boyfriend.  Now, my Grandpa is passed away and my then boyfriend is now my dear hubby.  If I could do it all over again, I wouldnt change a thing. Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
cherry_blossom55
« Reply #332 on: March 24, 2011 07:05:36 AM »

Prom: I went to my prom and it was the biggest waste of money ever. I did not have fun, everything was half-assed, and I'm pretty sure the prom committee used most of the ticket money to buy booze for the after-party, which I didn't go to because I didn't like most of my classmates. I WISH I hadn't gone, like you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marlie2
« Reply #333 on: March 24, 2011 07:07:59 AM »

pen and paper-   maybe it might have cone off as trying to shame you because they didn't know how to help you, but maybe rather than just trying to make you ashamed they were worried about you and cared enough to not want you to hurt yourself. be safe (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

« Reply #334 on: March 24, 2011 04:47:34 PM »

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

« Reply #335 on: March 24, 2011 04:48:02 PM »

I don't know why the heart is yellow... cameras. Pfft.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
Myyrh
« Reply #336 on: March 25, 2011 06:42:21 PM »

Front

Back

Difficult to see the words, they are written super tiny on the petals...But it says "My friends are all crazy. I love them, but why do I keep attracting the suicidal, depressed, and bipolar? Maybe its because I see a little of myself in them. I just want to help them. But its wearing on my soul. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I can't help you."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.
Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2011 06:23:39 AM »

Difficult to see the words, they are written super tiny on the petals...But it says "My friends are all crazy. I love them, but why do I keep attracting the suicidal, depressed, and bipolar? Maybe its because I see a little of myself in them. I just want to help them. But its wearing on my soul. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I can't help you."

This was me in high school.  My friends were anorexic, bulimic, depressed, suicidal, and abusing drugs.  I never knew what to do.  I ended up separating from those friends, which I don't regret, but I do regret that in those days I never told anyone about their serious problems.  All of them made it out of those years, thankfully, but I can't imagine how I'd feel if they hadn't and I hadn't told anyone beforehand.  It's part of the reason I became a teacher - to help both the ones like them and the ones like you who don't know what to do.  All you can do is try to get them the help they need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

« Reply #338 on: March 26, 2011 06:22:36 PM »

Text reads- Imagine all the people living life in peace. Imagine all the people living for today. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I some day you will join us, and the world will be as one. Despite all the wars, intolerance, and general wickedness I see every day, I BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE  -INHERENTLY GOOD-

Text- I prayed for a crisis of faith... now what?

Text on the back of the shoes

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011 06:26:34 PM by Missing_Muse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

« Reply #339 on: March 26, 2011 06:31:08 PM »

Crazy friends- might be time to get some new ones. I just this week had to try to commit a good friend who was cutting severely. As a result of the doctor stitching her up and sending her home to a mom who's in total denial, all my friends are spending their time with the poor hurt baby who (obviously enough) isn't speaking to me right now since I'm the bad person who tried to make her deal with her s---. So I'm left out in the cold for doing the right thing. Don't let it happen to you!

Crisis of faith- I don't even imagine i could guess how much something this this must hurt and confuse you. I hope you find your way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photographing Autumn Leaves
How to Photograph a Scarecrow
Light Painting and Starlight Photography
The Retouching
Processing the Raw File
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...