A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
663 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 14 Gallery  (Read 31411 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2011 10:29:01 AM »

Makeup: You don't need it anyways!

Shy: take an acting lesson or two, so that you are prepared when you go to an interview. You'll be able to fake your way through it.

Crime drama: Me too! I've tried to give up TV altogether, but for some reason I can't get those shows and characters out of my head.

Reese's: Save the cat! That's a cruel thing to do.

Virginity: You can always fantasize. The actual sex might have been bad or boring if you had done it. You're better off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2011 12:19:09 PM »

Front:
Back:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2011 12:44:05 PM »

Shopping - Ah, retail therapy. I'm sorry you had to find something to distract you from what you're feeling... but i am happy you found something.

Hoarder - You just never know when you'll absolutely need something! And you know the second you throw something out, you will need it!

College - I always wonder how my life would be different if i'd done the college thing. I would LOVE a group of friends like that! They have the best adventures!

Far-Away - That would be so awesome and exhilarating and crazy and so exciting.

Long Name - I've always wondered what i would do if i had a name too long for the boxes!

Nude - I think that would be exhilarating, too!

Makeup - Neither do i. I have a friend who's AMAZING with makeup. She is seriously an artist, so i just let her play with my face. Smiley

Novel - Write it! That would be awesome! (I always joke "i'm the quirky friend in this romcom.")

Trichotillomania - I second what petskin said.

Crime Drama - YEAH! I love solving a good sex crime!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2011 03:19:36 PM »

Crime Drama: Most of the time I definitely agree

Suicide: You were just a kid and experimenting with life. And nowadays you're surrounded by death a lot, so it was probably not because of anything wrong with you. But if it's still bothering you you should see someone about it. Maybe they'll have some good insight.

Virginity: Had you done that and someone found out he would have gone to jail. So at least there's a bright side to it.

Reeses: Tell her to stop, and if she doesn't you should try to save the cat! Call animal control if you have to.

Shopping: Everyone has their outlets. I love to shop too, but also I love to craft and read. Maybe try to vary your outlet if it becomes a money problem. Otherwise, YAY for stimulating the economy! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
Myyrh
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2011 04:41:57 PM »

Front:

Back:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.
RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2011 05:32:36 PM »

Front: Tast the rainbow

Back: I wish I had slept with a few girls before my guy.

His death still makes me cry (pictured: Heath Ledger)

My "friend" begged me to go the NYC for our 40th birthdays. When really it was her 40th birthday trip all along and she let everyone in NYC know it. It was 7 days of pure HELL and the worst birthday ever. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
rorriM_esoR

Santorini, Greece, Summer 2008

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2011 06:32:39 PM »

Back:  I'm going cammping at a festival this summer.  I'ver never camped on my own and i won't know anyone there.  I'm worried I'll spend the whole time being an outsider and not fitting in.  Everyone else who is going is part of this community and the know each other so well.  Sad

I know it's not my parents' fault but it makes me feel better to blame them.

Front: My grandpartents gave me a flower press when I was 8.  I've kept flowers from past crushes and boyfriends for reasons unknown even to me.  I'm ready to move on.

Back: The greenery was given to me during Track-n-field in grade 5 by a boy i loved from grade 3 to grade 8.  I haven't sopoken to him since graduation, we never "dated" or anything.
The brown rose petals (used to be pink) were given to me by my high school sweetheart at semi-formal in grade 11.  We broke up at the end of grade 12, still hang out every now and then in group situations, but it's almost like that era never happened.
The purple flowers... I have no idea where they came from.  I guess it can't be that important.  I just remembered the purple flowers come from my prom corsage.  I dated that guy for 1 year, knowing after 2 months it was going nowhere.  Dumb me!
I'm currently planning my wedding to a guy I met in University.  Ready for the future, letting go of the past.

The envelope with the flower petals.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On Pottermore?  Add me, Pumpkinsparks110.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.  -Ghandi
rorriM_esoR

Santorini, Greece, Summer 2008

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2011 06:40:45 PM »

Camper: Don't think about being an outsider, you would be amazed to find out how much you have in common with people if only you ask.  Just be friendly and I'm sure you will make some new friends.  Something compelled you to sign up for that camping trip, remember what it was and focus on that.

Blame: It makes you feel better to blame your parents, but is it hurting your relationship with them?  And blaming someone is only temporary, you have acknowledged it is your fault, and that is a step in the right direction.  We all make mistakes, and we have to accept those mistakes.  (I hope I don't sound too preachy there, because I have been guilty for this several times in my past.)

Flowers: I loved you card, you really shared a part of yourself and that was kind of amazing and I feel honored.  I'm glad your moving on, and I wish you the best in your future. 
P.S. I hope that you don't mind, but I will probably use your pressed flowers/greenery in future projects, so keep an eye out.  Also I'm sorry I didn't take the petals out, the seem frail, and I want to keep them in the same place until I decide what to do with them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On Pottermore?  Add me, Pumpkinsparks110.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.  -Ghandi
Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2011 06:46:02 PM »

Festival camper: I camp at music festivals every summer, and I love meeting new people there. I hope you are able to overcome feeling awkward and make some new friends!

p.s. if the festival is in the US Northeast, shoot me a pm - maybe we could meet up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happy Howl-idays

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #239 on: March 07, 2011 04:36:50 AM »

Heres the secrets that were in my mail box this weekend:

back "I was 17yrs old. I took it and drank it on the clock.  I hate my job."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Navigate the Illustrator Interface Lesson 1
Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Lesson 3
Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Lesson 2
Introduction to Illustrator
Introduction to Adobe Illustrator - Overview
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...