A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,912
Currently Running With Scissors:
455 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 14 Gallery  (Read 31388 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

petskin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2011 06:59:11 AM »

My friend used to steal a lot- when i first came to states she 'taought' me how to steal- changing stuff inside packaginga and returninge mpty packaging and just changing clothing at the tsore and leaving with new stuff, leaving old jackets on the racks etc...

"it`s so easy" she`d say. I could NEVER take not  one thing though- i have this rule for myself: if i can`t afford it i don`t need it (haven`t been dying from hunger or sent kids to store barefoot).

It`s EASY to steal, it is, but why though? I always think,if EVERYONE would steal, `cause it`s easy, then prices would be higher for everyone, security would be mean and restricting, you`d be watched WAY more... shopping would be unpleasant.

(shoplifting in US is easier then anywhere else, i kind of understand how it`s almost 'stupid' to pay, when you could have it for free, but you`d have to think WHY do we pay for it- even big coroprations still pay for materials, labor and shipping and keep people on payroll, nothing is free for them either and the more they have to up the 'unexpected losses', the higher the prices will be for the rest of us and the more stupid hardshelled plastic packages we`ll have Cheesy) and i`m not talking about you only Cheesy - just in general. But i do hope you`ll see all that one day and feel to give your share Smiley and stop just taking.

best wishes Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2011 07:01:14 AM »

"I don't care what science says, I know my dog understands every word I say."

The dress comes off the lady on this card. It says: "I have a morbid fascination with the "clothing for curvaceous craftsters" board ... ... I really admire their selm esteem, but I really hope I never be fat."

"I support ecoterrorism because asking big companies not to poison your kids just isn't working. A clean earth is more important than another dollar"

"I'm 31 years old and I have a baby tooth. It's loose so I'm hoping this darn tooth fairy has alot of money to bring to replace that..."

"This won't be crafty enough for you"

The back says: "I wish I was a wizard"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2011 07:04:09 AM »

Curvaceous crafters board: I love this card!

Tooth fairy: Your card made me giggle and my daughters want the wand!

Not crafty enough: Are you trying to tell me something??

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2011 07:45:05 AM »

To Awkward:

I agree with Bananaleg you deserve better and someday you'll find him!

Ugh I'm so better off without you,
Vee Smiley

To 8 Years:

I'm not sure what the secret was but I'm sure it's better now that its out there, if anything hopefully it was a weight off your shoulders.

It was right to tell right,
Vee Smiley

To Handcuff:

Hope you have lots of fun with them!

What was the safe word,
Vee Smiley

To Excuses:

It looks like you do beautiful work, don't sully your profile with sent late feedback.

I love to craft,
Vee Smiley

To Afraid:

I had my baby last year and all but 1 of my grandparents and all but 1 of my partners grandparents had already passed away. It does kind of suck but I know he has 4 grandparents for him that will love him! Like Rorrim said I believe that all his great grandparents and beyond even into great great great are around watching over him.

Greatangelparents,
Vee Smiley

To Runner:

I completely agree with rorrim on this (I know it's hard, but if you never take the chance of being hurt you will never truly find love.  Love is a gamble, and sometimes it really really sucks, but the more chances you take the closer you get to hitting the jackpot.)

Gotta take chances to win big,
Vee Smiley

To Lying:

This card makes me lol I love it!

no no you look really skinny,
Vee Smiley

To Uninvited:

I wasn't really invited to HS parties but hearing all the gross rumors that came from those parties I was glad I didn't go.

They did what with who where YUCK!,
Vee Smiley

To Steal:

Is it actual stuff or do you mean pirating movies and stuff? We download movies all the time, after working and taking care of my 11 month old I have no desire to try to go to the movies, I just watch them at home.

Yea for torrents,
Vee Smiley

To Happy:

I'm not sure the reason behind this but I could see how maybe if they talk to much about babies or you yourself are trying to get preggo this could make you unhappy. Just think positive thoughts and try to steer convos in another direction.

Moooore baby talk Sad,
Vee Smiley

To Magic:

I wish I was magical!

Hocus Pocus,
Vee Smiley

To Different:

I like being differnet too!

Variety is the spice of life,
Vee Smiley

To Kurt:

I looooove Kurt! Glee always makes me cry, I hope Kurt comes back to Mckinley.

BEAST!!!!!!!!!,
Vee Smiley

To Wedlock:

For some reason I find a lot of older religious ppl get very judgmental and seem to forget their younger days.

You're judging me,
Vee Smiley

To Mirror:

I hope someday you see your refection again.

I've lost myself before,
Vee Smiley

To Months:

I have to do this sometimes if I'm filling out paper work. lol

9 is September,

Vee Smiley

To Cheerleader:

I agree with Nicole just think how different you'd be if you had made it, maybe you wouldn't be crafty.

Things happen for a reason,
Vee Smiley

To Europe:

I couldn't do that but I admire anyone who can.

Get a big backpack,
Vee Smiley

To Catholic:

This card is very cool and I can't wait to see the burnt pictures.

fire fire,
Vee Smiley

To Science:

I know my dogs understand me too!

Riley get me a coke,
Vee Smiley

To Curvaceous:

Being obsessed with a board is perfectly ok I hope that by seeing how positive they all are that if you happen to put on some weight it won't be a big deal and you'll embrace it.

Love those curves,
Vee Smiley

To Eco-terrorism:

I don't want my kids to be poisoned either but I don't know that I could support any kind of terrorism.

Yea for clean but not like that,
Vee Smiley

To Tooth Fairy:

I hope they bring lots of money too!

Where's that cataway,
Vee Smiley

To Crafty:

This card is funny but I'm not sure what it means

Yea for markers,
Vee Smiley

To Wizard:

ME TOO!

I need an owl,
Vee Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
jellybean89
« Reply #184 on: March 04, 2011 07:54:04 AM »

Front: FAILURE!  Try harder, useless, not good enough, nice try, not good enough, I can't be there, not good enough, not good enough

Back:  I write, read complicated books, sew, draw, craft, play guitar, and graduated from a private college to impress my family. They haven't noticed and I'm just as empty on the inside.

Will I ever trust you again?  If I can't, then what?

i constantly think: "is this the day someone i love doesn't make it home?"

I break mens hearts to get revenge on boys for breaking mine
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marlie2
« Reply #185 on: March 04, 2011 09:29:22 AM »

Front: "My friends want me to get SH!TFACED drunk on my 21st birthday..."
Back:   "but I'm not even sure I want to drink."

Front: "WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?"
Back:   "Whenever I see little kids having fun with their parents (happy faces, loving looks), it makes me feel like crying. WHY? (I had a loving family, step-dad, but still...) WHY?"

"I'm getting my boobs done someday; I don't care if you think they are gross"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jandsilntbob1848
« Reply #186 on: March 04, 2011 09:38:10 AM »

To "Failure" - I can totally relate. Now stop doing things to impress others and start aiming higher for you. Otherwise, that empty hole will never go away. You can't change others but you can always change yourself. (This took me a really long time to figure out) Go find something positive that fulfills you.

♥ I have every confidence in you ♥

p.s. - I know this sounds corny and cliche, but volunteering makes me feel better and fulfilled. I don't need the recognition of others because I know that I'm doing a good thing and it's something that I like to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

« Reply #187 on: March 04, 2011 09:46:06 AM »

To Failure:

Sometimes we can't get the reaction from family/friends we want. It's something we just need to accept and feel good for us. When I told my mom I was pregnanet her response wan't the OMG cheering/crying you see on to it was a WHY  Huh That kind of hurt but I was excited for me and that was just going to have to be enough.

Hello do you not see how great I am,
Vee Smiley

To Trust:

It's hard to trust someone again, if you don't think you will ever be able to you might need to separate from that person, the strain of the distrust will only wear on the both of you.

Did you or didn't you,
Vee Smiley

To Home:

I'm a worrier too. It sucks!

Are you there,
Vee Smiley

To Heart Breaker:

I'm not sure if this is healthy but if it helps you to heal then go for it.

Bastards,
Vee Smiley

To 21:

I did get trashed on my 21st and it was fun but it's not for everyone. My brother in law had a nice party at home with friends they drank but he didn't it just wasn't for him but he still had a great memorable 21st.

I'll have a coke,
Vee Smiley

To Family:

Maybe it's not that you didn't have a great childhood but you're ready to have your own kids and have that fun all over again. Sometimes just seeing happy thing makes me tear up out of happiness.

Aww that's so sweet,
Vee Smiley

To Boobs:

As long as it's something for you and not to make anyone else happy I saw go for it.

Same me but bigger,
Vee Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

« Reply #188 on: March 04, 2011 11:04:05 AM »

Back: Only 10% of the clothing I own fits me and it looks like mumus... can't give up and buy bigger sizes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2011 11:05:29 AM »

To Stealing:
I have an in-law thats steals.  Been caught stealing from many family members.  The only people she hasnt stole from is us.  Because we wont let her in our house or invite her over.  If were at other peoples house and shes there I lock my purse in our truck.

To not happy:
Im the same way.  I see people all excited about being pregnant or trying to get pregnant and have lots of kids.  All Im thinking is are they crazy?  We have one, and i would never go through that pain of child birth ever again.  That, and its expensive raising a child.  Id rather have one and be able to buy him things we never had as a child, then have more kids and struggle even more with money issues.

To Friends want yo drunk on your birthday:
We dont drink.  We see no point in it and are totally against it.  As drinking turns the most respected people into idiots.  So, I think its great that you dont want to go and get drunk.

To dog understands:
I totally agree with you.  My dog understands me.  Maybe not every thing I say but, she does some.  I think people underestimate dogs intelligence.

To believe in fairy tails:
Your not alone.  I believe in some of those too.

To like being different:
I totally agree.  I love the fact that im different.  After all who wants to be a robot like everyone else?  Not me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Met Gala 2014: Best & Worst Dressed
Kim Kardashian’s Beauty Evolution
How to Pull Off an Avant-Garde Red Carpet Look
How to Wear a Formal Dolce & Gabbana Evening Coat to Brunch
Teen Prom Makeover Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...