A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,177
Currently Running With Scissors:
540 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 14 Gallery  (Read 27356 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2011 06:22:15 PM »

Front

Back: "I was the unpopular fat kid in my class"

"I steal. A lot. I never get nervous. I never get caught. I think it's wrong to steal, but it's so easy that I'm having a really hard time not to..."

"I should be happy for you but I'm not"

"I still believe in fairy tales and magic"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
robynsteiner
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I heart SLB...He's dreamy!

Fo Shizzle, yo...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2011 06:43:43 PM »

Front:  "I like being different : ) We all walk in different shoes.

Front: "KURT is the only reason i watch glee. i miss him."
Back: "(go to hell rachel berry)"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011 07:06:36 PM by robynsteiner » THIS ROCKS   Logged

L: "Don't leave your dirty package on the table."
C: "If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that..."

I WIST I had all these super cool things!

See you in the clouds, sweet little Jackson.
rockon
« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2011 06:59:21 PM »

"It makes me sick how holier-than-thou my grandparents are. Maybe you've forgotten the baby you conceived out of wedlock!  You aren't God."

Front:

Back:

"I don't recognize myself in the mirror"

"I still have to count on my fingers to get month #'s right."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nicoleburdsall

« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2011 08:50:49 PM »

Different: ME TOO. It makes me special. And you too!

Kurt: He's my favorite too Cheesy But I like it better now that he's at a better school. And yes I KNOW it's a show, but I get attached...

Grandparents: Nobody is holy. Nobody is perfect. I wish people would recognize that :[

Mirror: I guess the question is, do you want to be the person you do see or not? If not you can change it, I know you can :]

Months: ME TOO. XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

Myyrh
« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2011 10:03:45 PM »

I apologize for the lengthy catch-up, but my computer hasn't been working lately, and I forgot that regular mail travels a LOT faster than packages xD

Paper bag: I can say, I understand totally where you're coming from! I get lost in the town I've lived in for 10 years. Its embaressing.

Craftster Friend: I wish I had a craftster buddy too, but someday you'll meet one, hopefully I will too. It would be fun Cheesy

Candy Stash: I want to steal your stash!

Morning Wood: Don't we all love it? Haha.

Granny Panties: Hell yes! As long as you rock them, wear whatever you want!

Dating in High School: Oh god, I once did this when my boyfriend was in high school and I had just graduated the year before. His mom found out, and I haven't been able to face her since she gave me "the talk" about having sex with her son.

Older Women: I'm bisexual and I really like older men and women. As long as it feels right, go for it Smiley

Real Heartbreak: Its so hard when this happens. This is how I found out I was in love, was when it hurt so badly. Fortunately it gets better.

Procrastinate: I procrastinate so bad. I always say I'll do better...tomorrow >.<

Whiny Husband: I would SLAP him!

Pregnancy Test: Secretly, I wished I was pregnant when I took my test, and every time my period is late.

Love My Dogs: I love my cat more than I have ever loved anyone. Even though she's not very nice.

Coworker: I do this too ^.^ Makes me feel not so bad!

Maggie G: God she is so beautiful Cheesy

Grandparents: I understand how you feel. Part of me wants to get married to my boyfriend now, and have a baby soon because it will be the first biological grandbaby my grandpa will have. And I don't want him to miss it.

Magic: I do too ^.^ My childhood revolved around it, and it never goes away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.
Myyrh
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2011 10:12:00 PM »

I wanted desperately to be a cheerleader in middle school. But, I was so fat and uncoordinated-I couldn't even do a cartwheel. I made a fool out of myself at tryouts and everyone made fun of me.

My one, true dream in life is to sell all my belongings and backpack through Europe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.
nicoleburdsall

« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2011 10:48:44 PM »

Cheerleader: I'm so sorry that happened to you. People can be horrible, especially at that age. But how different might you have become if you HAD made cheerleader? You might have become the kind of person who would make fun of someone trying out, and that's worse, I think.

Backpack: Oh god me too. Maybe not sell everything, but if that's what it comes down to...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2011 12:43:04 AM »

Not that I want to sound holier than thou, but stealer? I strongly recommend stopping. I shoplifted for maybe two years. And then I got caught, and spent two days in jail before I got to go to court. I ended up paying a fine rather than getting a sentence, but it was the scariest two days of my life. I am eternally grateful I got caught in the States, I live in Canada and the career I'm in requires criminal record checks, but your record in the States doesn't show up in a Canadian Criminal Record Check. It's not like I think every person ever will get caught, but if you do, it's F-ing BAD.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
robynsteiner

Fo Shizzle, yo...

« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2011 06:32:26 AM »

Front: "My best friend is catholic. I can't help thinking that 500 years ago...she would have burnt me at the stake. But I love her anyway. : )"

Back: "I hope this is not asked for too much, but I would love love love to see this postcard actually burnt up. If you could do that and post a picture of it, that would make me soooo happy : )...THANK YOU"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011 06:42:22 AM by robynsteiner » THIS ROCKS   Logged

robynsteiner

Fo Shizzle, yo...

« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2011 06:35:12 AM »

Burnt:  Sadly, your postcard arrived a little disheveled. I tried my best to put it back together. If anything is not as you remember, that is why.  And I will be happy to burn it up for you and post pictures. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Test Lab: Wine Wipes
Beauty Test Lab: The Temporary Hair Color of Your Dreams
Beauty Test Lab: Shu Eyelash Curler
Beauty Test Lab: Sephora Instant Depuffing Eye Mask
A Beyond-Easy Way To Create Your Own Custom Lip Color
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...