A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,471
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 14 Gallery  (Read 27914 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2011 07:45:27 AM »

To Craft:

You don't have to have someone close by to be bffs. BsOnlyToots and I are super BFFS and she lives in FL and I live in TX. It started by us doing the same swaps then talking online while doing those swaps then phone calls lol. I did get a little lucky she flys through DFW on her way to take her kids to visit their Grandparents so I've met her in person. She even flew out for my baby shower and made me a diaper cake and bought me a freakin CRIB!!!! I also met another craftster in person dip_n_dot who lives about 20 mins away from me because she happened to be Bs partner in another swap lol If you live in a bigger city or near one it might be easier to make this come true, but I also know in some swaps ppl were partnered up and just realized WOW we live close by we should meet and be friends. lol

Hoping you find your craftster BFF,
Vee  Smiley

Hollistercobabe      dip_n_dot      BsOnlyToots
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
petskin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2011 09:00:24 AM »

The secret about the little brother must be really hard to deal with, I aslo hope, that the therapist will help you to find peace (you were a small kid too), hugs and good thoughts to you and your brother.

the pearls- you need to go and get them resized Smiley - it`s so worth it and i`m sure he wouldn`t even care, it`s his work and they do it on a daily basis Smiley (or yeah, ask a friend), but don`t let them sit in a drawer because of that Wink

and i would love a friend, who loves to craft and make something together... my mom would love that, but she`s too far Sad and i haven`t found craty friends here...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2011 09:33:05 AM »

and i would love a friend, who loves to craft and make something together... my mom would love that, but she`s too far Sad and i haven`t found craty friends here...

Same here.  My mom would love to craft with me, but she too lives far away.  So, right now I just craft by myself.  I think thats why a love craft swaps here, because it gives a chance to chat and such in the swap threads.  And show off lovely crafty things. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2011 10:08:20 AM »

Eeep! THAT was an awesome trip Hollister!! I had so much fun with you and dippy!! Cheesy We actually sat in my hotel room and crafted together after we took a trip together to Joann!!

To Crafty Friends Wanted: I hope you find someone to befriend near or far while doing swaps! Its a great thing!

To pearls: Go get some chain and put a closure on one end then just attach it to the back of the necklace, hook the existing closure to the end of the chain and the new closure to the end of the necklace where the old one would have attached!! You wont have to permanently change the necklace, but you can wear it!!

ETA: Like this! http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Plated-Chain-Necklace-Extender/dp/B003F8KBVM
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011 10:09:25 AM by bsonlytoots » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2011 01:48:39 PM »

Pearls - As several people have said before me, there are ways to extend your pearls. I hope you find a way that works for you. I bet you'll look beautiful in them.

Craft - I don't know if you've seen the city guide board, but you can look on there to see if there are any craftsters around.
There are other sites where you can look up craft groups in your area.
OR get other friends hooked on crafting. I've been crafting all my life, but i never really had anybody to craft with. Then my friend learned to knit in college. So, now that she's home, she's taught me to knit, and we try to have knitting parties.
I hope you find your craftster friend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
petskin

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2011 01:50:25 PM »

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011 01:51:29 PM by petskin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

petskin

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2011 01:54:13 PM »

sry for the horrible quality of pics- it`s my NEW camera (hubby got w/o asking, which one i`d like Cheesy) and doesn`t always do well (or is it me :S).

about the card- i`ve always wanted to try yoga, still planning to Tongue, but i`m afraid i`d feel the same- i just suck at every kind of sports i`ve ever tried and it makes me SAD Sad
I hope you have some alternatives you actually enjoy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graced

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011 02:34:12 PM »

I'm not part of this awesome swap, so sorry if I'm not supposed to comment.

But I had to say...

Witness, If you were a child, it wasn't your job to tell (and you may well have correctly read an implied threat that you'd be next if you did). That it was happening, and that you saw it means you were a victim, too. (It's often planned that way by perpetrators as an add-on, in fact.)

Now, as an adult, make yourself a promise to be the wise, careful, loving advocate of every kid/vulnerable person who crosses your path. You have nothing to pay back, but maybe you'll start to feel like you're tipping the cosmic balance a little more toward the "good" side that way, just so the bad guys gain less ground.

(FYI, and no secret: I WAS the child, other children knew...and other adults knew, including teachers, who are mandated reporters and required to tell. I never ever blamed the kids, but I am STILL mad that the adults didn't step in on my behalf. They didn't want to "cause trouble.")
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011 02:36:48 PM by graced » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
euphemasaurus

Librarian-in-Training, Sarcastic Cross-Stitcher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011 07:29:04 AM »

Yoga - I completely agree. I hate yoga!! People look at me like I'm crazy when I say that because I feel like it's one of those things everyone is supposed to like. I think it feels like torture. Very slow, very annoying torture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011 07:31:37 AM »

To yoga:

I've never done yoga but I'm not very flexible so I can't imagine I'd like it. lol

Strrreeetttccchhhhh ok I'm done now,
Vee  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Recycle an Old Door Into a Blackboard
How to Recycle Old Chopsticks Into Ornamental Coasters
How to Make an Inside Out Pillow Case
How to Stitch A Duvet Cover
How to Create Cushion Covers
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...