A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,094
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 14 Gallery  (Read 29449 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

euphemasaurus

Librarian-in-Training, Sarcastic Cross-Stitcher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: March 08, 2011 05:05:13 PM »

On the back:

I miss choir.
It sometimes felt
like the only thing
that made me
special,
and it kept me
sane.
I want that back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #261 on: March 08, 2011 05:27:19 PM »

back: i just graduated college. im working 2 part time jobs dealing with nothing related to my degree. i feel college was the BIGGEST waste of time + money. i feel i not only let myself down, but my entire family. i was supposed to be the golden child who got out of this neighborhood + town. and now im struggling to survive. whats a girl to do?

yellow:give me a break!
back: i feel like im a bad mom-always by the computer doing nothing, avoidig playing and teaching. i wish id have a nanny/grandma around to get out of this house ALONE
-never doing/enjoying 100% of anything-

back:id love to get my husband one for his birthday, but im way too self-conscious and really afraid of the pain...

i love the show icarly. im 24

back:the hard part, the thing that scared me the most, was having to be my mom's shoulder to cry on. it made me realize that i was an adult, and she couldnt protect me anymore
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2011 05:37:00 PM »

sorry for the bad qualitiy of the photos. i am honored to have gotten such deep secrets-and sad that i now only have one more to look forward to Sad

back against the wall-your card is one of my biggest fears. im a college junior and have no idea what i want to do with my life. i hate college so much but im trudging along. i talked to my mom about your card and she brought up a good point-not everyone gets their dream jobs right away. especially with whats going on. dont give up though-keep trying and working hard. youll get a good job if you keep trying and you did just graduate so dont igve up hope!

mom-thats a valid feeling. are your children home schooled? because maybe it would be beneficial for you to go out and do something that you enjoy. maybe some kind of class or girls night out so that you can relax and get some mommy time

landing strip-i used to wax down there and found it very uncomftorable because i have very sensitive skin. my advice-try nair!!i use it all the time and its not painful at all but gets the desired effect.

parents-your card is so beautiful! and i know that must be a scary thought for you but it must feel rewarding that your mom thinks you are mature enough to share her intimate feelings with
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cherry_blossom55
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2011 08:30:01 PM »

totally didn't get the landing strip one until you replied, aisy. Tongue  Shaving is also not too bad as long as you moisturize/use aftershave. Waxing down thurr repeatedly will eventually damage the nerve endings, which means less sensitivity. Who wants that?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2011 08:37:27 PM »

totally didn't get the landing strip one until you replied, aisy. Tongue  Shaving is also not too bad as long as you moisturize/use aftershave. Waxing down thurr repeatedly will eventually damage the nerve endings, which means less sensitivity. Who wants that?!
lol thats ok. i didnt get it the first time either-was sorta sleep deprived! i thought to myself-if you could afford an airplane why wouldnt you get your husband one? spoiled!then i had coffee and it made sense
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #265 on: March 09, 2011 10:47:34 AM »

Love women: I agree whole heartedly with Cherry blossom! Just do it!

Poo: THAT is love right there. XP

No: GOOD FOR YOU. No ALWAYS means no!

Love: Again, Good for you!!! You deserve so much more than him, and I'm glad you know that now!

Big Brother: At least you have him now. But maybe you should ask him why he wasn't looking if it's bothering you so much.

Magic: Maybe you should try writing or drawing and put that world of magic to good use. Otherwise, I think daydreams like that are not uncommon.

Love your body: There have been so many empowering cards lately! You go girl!

Chewing: You should really tell him before you do. It's healthier for the relationship.

Choir: First of all, I love the face she's making. People make awesome faces when they sing. And second, maybe you should look for another choir around your town? They ARE out there!

Back against a wall: This is one of my fears too, like Aisy. I'm going for an art degree, so I know how likely it is I'll actually be able to do anything involving my major. Keep an eye out for better jobs, and try to keep your head up.

Break: I don't think you're alone in this. Maybe you should arrange it so your kids go on play dates, or you have a babysitter once a week or two weeks. In order to take care of them, you HAVE to take care of yourself too.

Landing Strip: I didn't get this either until someone said something XD Go for it! I would be afraid of waxing too, but if you really want to, do it! Maybe you could shave or use nair, like Cherry and aisy said.

iCarly: Hey, watch what you want to. XD I still watch cartoons sometimes. Okay, a lot of times...

Binge: At least you work it off. Who cares what everyone else thinks!

Divorce: There have been a few cards saying that people are really attached to celebrities. I think it's sweet that you care so much about someone you don't know.

Parents: That is so sweet. But even if you're an adult, your parents can still be there to protect you. The relationship changes, but only so that it can become stronger!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
rockon
« Reply #266 on: March 09, 2011 02:26:55 PM »

Hi Everyone!

I have received a few more cards -- I've been away housesitting and just got a few days worth of mail today.  I will post pics if not tonight than tomorrow for sure!

Rock on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #267 on: March 09, 2011 03:37:31 PM »

Poo - Haha! Oh, my...

NO - That's right!

Chewing - Ugh. I can't stand chewing noises!

Landing Strip - I just have to say that card was quite clever.

iCarly - ME TOO!! I'm 23 (almost 24), and i love it! I got my mom hooked. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #268 on: March 09, 2011 05:49:23 PM »

Chewing- I know exactly what you mean! This is the reason I'll eventually end up in jail.

Landing strip: why do it at all? If he's happy the way you are, don't put yourself through the pain or the risk of losing your sensitivity. (also, it's icky. why would you want to look like a little kid down there?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
graced

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #269 on: March 09, 2011 05:55:37 PM »

aisy and "back against the wall"...hang in there. "Start at the bottom" is a time-honored tradition, as is "way leading onto way." Finishing college IS a huge accomplishment!!!

You never know where your experience will lead you. College isn't a guarantee of a job, but you've spent those years learning to "play the game," do stuff that isn't much fun, and juggle job/friends/tedium.

All of which is a pretty good preparation for Real Life, whatever job you end up in!

Best of luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sy Montgomery Reveals Her Most Noticeable Trait
Sanjaya Malakar Sings an Exclusive Song
Richard Snow Reveals His Book a Measureless Peril
Jane Costello Talks About Her Novels
Author Joe Monninger Talks About His Life
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...