A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,061
Currently Running With Scissors:
462 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 14 Gallery  (Read 27205 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: March 04, 2011 11:14:51 AM »

Back: Driving through the night and singing along to my "drive @ night" playlist makes me happier than anything else in the world! Thank you Annie Lennox, Leona Lewis, Rihanna, Kina Grannis, Alicia Keys, Norah Jones, Amy Winehouse, Sandi Thom, Amy MacDonald, A Fine Frenzy, Julie London...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
Acadian Driftwood

« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2011 11:15:05 AM »

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Etsy shop
Acadian Driftwood

« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2011 11:15:49 AM »

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Etsy shop
Acadian Driftwood

« Reply #193 on: March 04, 2011 11:17:57 AM »

Back: I resent you for marrying her, though I love being able to call myself a modern Cinderella, it makes me feel like Prince Charming will come someday. But it still hurts me that you married her without telling me. Also she's only been your wife for 2 years, I've been your daughter for 20 years and she has probably spent more time with you than I have my whole life.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Etsy shop
DreamInStitches
« Reply #194 on: March 04, 2011 11:24:15 AM »

Cinderella - I could not agree with your resentment more! My dad and I lived on our own after my parents' divorce, and he invited his girlfriend and her younger daughter to live with us, without even talking to me about it first. It's been 12 years now, and for the last 10 of those years I've felt completely abandoned by him. He _never_ calls me, ever. He wasn't there for my high school or college graduation, etc. It's like he's got a new family now, and can't bother himself with remembering his blood family that he raised for 18 years. I wish I had something more positive to say, but honestly, it's just a horrible thing to have to deal with and I can't ever imagine it getting any better. So I hope you get your Prince Charming and he makes you feel like you're all the family he'll ever need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood

« Reply #195 on: March 04, 2011 11:26:44 AM »

10%: I've seen some really cute clothes in bigger sizes, but they usually cost more. If you didn't buy sizes that wouldn't fit you, you could put that money toward something that would look great on you!

Playlist: That sounds really nice. Smiley

Normal again: I'm sorry you're having a rough time - I know what that's like. I think you should do whatever it takes to get you to where you want to be. Smiley

Lose weight: I understand what you mean - the adds have people saying "I'm a new person," but what if you like who you are now? I say if you're happy and healthy then weight doesn't matter a jot.

Cinderella: That's a crappy situation, I'm sorry! Maybe you can become your own Prince Charming and whisk yourself away from all this. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Etsy shop
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2011 11:50:55 AM »

"I knew about your CF before i fell in love with you, but that doesn't stop me from getting violently angry whenever i think about the fact that you are going to die before you're 40."
www.cff.org

"Keep breathing easy, love."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011 12:02:53 PM by bananaleg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
bananaleg

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #197 on: March 04, 2011 11:51:47 AM »

"I want to marry Jack Johnson in the worst way."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
bananaleg

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2011 11:57:14 AM »

"when people empathize with every secret and comment on every freaking postcard. Thank god for the 'show images only' button!"

"I've been here BEFORE!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

bananaleg

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2011 12:11:30 PM »

Eight years - Bet it felt good to get it off your chest, though?

Handcuffs - Isn't there a blushing smily on here? Wink

Late Sender - You should never be ashamed of what you send. I can't speak for everybody, but i'm always thankful for the thoughtful packages i get.

Afraid - I envy you your relationship with your grandparents.

Runner - Ah, don't run. You could be missing out on such amazing things.

Unpopular - Not being invited by the "cool kids" to the "cool parties" doesn't mean you weren't "cool" enough. Obviously it means they weren't cool enough to realize how cool you are!

Magic - That is awesome!

Different - Go you! I like to hear people lovin' on themselves.

Kurt - Every time he's onscreen, i thank the Glee people for writing the part of Kurt.

Curvaceous Board - I bought an old dress at a thrift store years back, and i think it was the same material as used on your card...

Wizard - Yes. Cheesy

Failure - Well, sounds to me like you are most definitely not a failure. I'm so sorry your family can't see that. You need to make yourself happy. Do things for yourself, not to impress anybody else.

Shitfaced - Definitely don't let anyone pressure you to drink. I imaging waking up in an unfamiliar place and not knowing how you got there isn't the best feeling in the world. Wink

10% - Going up a size is a horrible feeling (for some... i know some ladies embrace their size--go girls!), but after i gained a ton of weight and went up several sizes, i just kept telling myself it's not about the number on your tag. Of course, it took me a long time to actually start believing it... It's about finding clothes that fit and flatter. So, while getting those bigger clothes feels like a failure moment, if it looks good on you (and makes you look good), then that is all that matters. Smiley

Depression - Please do get help.

Modern Cinderella - Calling yourself a modern Cinderella does sound like a fairy tale. Your Prince Charming will find you.

CF - That is rough. My heart broke for you when i read that.

Jack Johnson - Let's make it happen. (My friends and i make plans for marrying/meeting/hanging out with celebrities all the time... but never put them into action. So, if you want to borrow any of our plans, just let me know. Wink)

Show Images Only - I realize i'm one of those people who responds to just about every card. Normally i don't comment so much because i'm kind of the same way. (And i realize this may sound like i'm empathizing... and i so don't mean for it to.)
While i was looking through one of the PS galleries, i saw a card which said it hurt that nobody commented on one of their cards in the last round. So, that's why i've been trying to comment on so many cards.
I mean this sincerely, i hope my comments haven't been driving anybody crazy.
Also, does your card say you've been to the moon before? Because if that's true, that is awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Beach/Snow Scene
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Backlight Scene
Canon XSi/450D Getting Started: Part 2 - Basic Picture
Canon XSi/450D Getting Started: Part 1 - Setup
Canon SD770 IS: Set White Balance Function
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...