Swap name: Peacock Swap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: JillHogan
Sign-up date range: 2/20/11 – 3/11/11
Date to send item by: 4/12/11
Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? Over 16 PLEASE, or with swap mod approval if have been swapping before the guideline change.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old, or has been swapping before the rule change and has moderator approval: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a four point swap of items that have to do with peacocks, using the usual Craftster point system listed below.
Small item = 1 point
Medium item = 2 points
Large item = 3 points
Large = 3 or more hours
Medium = 2 or more hours
Small = 2 or less hours
Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewellery with four to five items, a purse
Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Large = $30 or more
Medium = $10-$30 dollars
Small = $10 or less[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Peacock Swap!
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you agree to post in the thread weekly or notify the organizer and your partner if you are unavailable?
Do you have a camera to post pictures in the gallery (or coordinate with your partner for them to post for you)?
Least Favorite Colours:
What crafts can you do?
What crafts would you like to receive?
Any items you’ve been wishing for particularly, that you would love to receive in a peacock theme?
Do you have any allergies your partner should be aware of?
Please include the web address for your Wist, Etsy favorites, etc if you have one:
Anything else you want your partner to know?
If you have any questions about the swap please do not hesitate to PM me. This is my first time organizing…be patient with me!
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.LINK TO GALLERY
Best username ever!
Welcome to swapping!
p.kok > princessacademy
mezcraft > yennamuffin
jillhogan > erica_tattoos
thesapphiremoon > moniqueramsey
r0ck0n > mlookyloo1
pupper > honeyd
squire_inaria > lindzyt