A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,392
Currently Running With Scissors:
973 Guests and 45 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft My Wists Swap! (SIGNUPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 4/15/11)  (Read 12189 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissCrafty29
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2011 07:42:37 PM »

I was just about to post that I am having a heck of a time with a project I am trying to finish, for my partner but I just figured it all out Smiley I am actually so happy with it, that I will be making one or two for myself!! This is something I have never seen until now and I am happy I saw it on your Wist, Norahkate Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2011 06:27:30 PM »

Things are coming along "swimmingly" for my package! And no, that's not a teaser for you, Juli....or IS IT?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crescentfresh
« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2011 07:18:48 PM »

Some wonderful last minute additions... last minute style stalking if my pardna accepts the facebook request, and trying to catch the springtime sunshine all at once!
Late sending may be in order. =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2011 07:45:52 PM »

Some wonderful last minute additions... last minute style stalking if my pardna accepts the facebook request, and trying to catch the springtime sunshine all at once!
Late sending may be in order. =P

oh that was you!  haha....i kept wondering "do i know a shannon from WA?"  Smiley  and apparently, yes, i do!  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
missiejean
Just another crafter in this crazy world.

...don't dream it, be it.

« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2011 06:54:32 AM »

I sent last night!!
Super nervous since this is my second swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...I love my husband, he gets out of my way, and lets me craft.

*INTERESTED IN PERSONAL SWAPS!!*
Andromeda007
In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity; I'm not inclined to resign to maturity...

Everything's shiny, Cap'n!

« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2011 08:35:53 AM »

I received! Pupper sent the most incredible package - she really went above and beyond.  Will post pics in the next few days. Tonight I have a rehearsal and a show tomorrow, but I should get them up for the weekend.  At least I received before the send date - I have to throw together a few extras for her so I don't feel like such an underachiever!  Thanks for the awesome package, Pupper!  You totally got me and my personality Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

Current Swaps:

--------------------------
*PM for personal swaps!*
PosiTori
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2011 08:49:07 AM »

I have 1 final touch to add to my package!  Then photoshoot and shipping!  Hurray!  Cutting it close because I'll be out of town for a week!  No worries Snazzle! My boyfriend will be home to receive the package.  Just can't post photos till I come back. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thefett
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2011 08:51:49 AM »

Is beginning to wonder if Canada Post's surface mail to Europe involves putting things in a barrel, dropping it down the St. Lawrence river and hoping the N. Atlantic drift carries it the rest of the way. I just hope continental drift isn't separating us faster than the package is traveling.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
norahkate
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2011 10:22:25 AM »

I was just about to post that I am having a heck of a time with a project I am trying to finish, for my partner but I just figured it all out Smiley I am actually so happy with it, that I will be making one or two for myself!! This is something I have never seen until now and I am happy I saw it on your Wist, Norahkate Wink

as if i wasn't excited enough already!  i have to go stalk my own wist and try to guess at what you could possibly mean.   Cheesy

finished the last item last night so i just have to take pictures, package everything up and mail it.  have tomorrow off, so that shouldn't be a problem.  i am so excited about it...i hope you love everything.  (i think you will, so we'll see if my stalking was as effective as i think it was Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for baby food jars (or other small jars with lids)
Geek
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2011 03:22:46 PM »

Is beginning to wonder if Canada Post's surface mail to Europe involves putting things in a barrel, dropping it down the St. Lawrence river and hoping the N. Atlantic drift carries it the rest of the way. I just hope continental drift isn't separating us faster than the package is traveling.

Hopefully the barrel will make it across the pond soon Smiley

I'll be posting in the morning. I'm just finishing up now, well I will be if it ever dries!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Five Thanksgiving Tips
How to Make Turkey Pot Pies
Quick Pumpkin Bread Recipe
How to Make a Breakfast Sandwich
How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...