OUR GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=375190.0
Swap name: Reading Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: psyche
Sign-up date range: February 16-February 26, 2011 (at 8pm EST)
Date to send item by: March 28, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? NO.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO.
Additional Age requirement? Just the Craftster standard of 16. Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO
Swap Organizer will check each participant
to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap: In this swap, we will be celebrating a love of reading! We will be swapping 2 books (probably used, to keep costs down) and 3 small crafted items (or the equivalent)
that are book or reading themed. These could be book-specific things like bookmarks or bookbags, things to use while reading like teas and blankets, things based on books like t-shirts or jewellery. . . or anything book or reading related you can think of. When I say "small" items, think in terms of time spent (under 2 hours), rather than physical size. If you want to swap more books or items, be sure to discuss it with your partner first.
If you want to participate, information to send to psyche:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Reading Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your country?
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your continent/region of the world?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
Do you have any allergies, aversions, or sensitivities that would affect what you could receive in this swap?
Do you have any allergens in your home (e.g. a smoker, pets, etc)?
What are your favourite genres?
What are your favourite authors? (Also list any books by them that you own or otherwise do not want to receive)
Are there any specific books you want to receive? (List an Amazon or other wishlist if you have one)
What genres/types of books might you send?
What are your least favourite genres?
What are your least favourite authors?
What sort of book-related crafts would you like?
What are your favourite: colours, themes, or books you would like crafts themed around?
Is there anything you don't want to receive?
Do you have a Wists or other wishlist?
What crafts can you do?
Is there anything you hope to make for this swap?
Is there anything else you would like to tell your partner or the organizer?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.PARTICIPANTS
14. MerryGlas *welcome to your first swap
15. InebriatedKnitting *welcome to your first swap
22. southern flower
31. trisarose *welcome to your first swap
34. indigoracer *welcome to your first swap
36. Rene24601 *welcome to your first swap
38. spencerisgod *welcome to your first swap