A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,949
Currently Running With Scissors:
742 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Stuffie Round 3 Gallery!  (Read 17349 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

How Lovely
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2011 10:56:51 PM »

Oh I love puppies! I want a real puppy so bad!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
toribird
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2011 12:29:05 AM »

D'awwww that puppy is cute overload!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my etsy!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/beartilla
I would love to do personal swaps.  Send a message if you want to do one!
Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2011 04:23:03 AM »

Cute puppy! Love the little paws.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucyravenscar.etsy.com
lucyravenscar.blogspot.com
lucyravenscar.tumblr.com
Ratfinkz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rataholic

Animal Mad!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2011 10:52:42 AM »

Some wonderful wonderful stuffies in this gallery! I love the bigfoot - but the thistlespirit has to be my fave so far - that's being wisted! Well, my fave other than what I received! Get your wisting fingers ready - especially you Gerbilgal!

Shy and I agreed that i'd send 3 small stuffies in return for a small and a large - and I got this incredible mummy and baby rat! I love them sooooooooooooo much!I received last Thursday - and apologise for not putting pics up beforehand  - but have been hectic making a big stuffie for my dog trainer - (a collie as a good luck as she's competing at crufts) last time I did a similar project it took me two months - I had to get this done in just under a week (got the pattern wednesday tomorrow is my last chance to give it to her!!!!!! Then the Inlaws were up for the weekend, and to top it all I've been thoroughly poorly with an asthma flare up and a chest infection and narrowly avoided hospital!!!!

Still - the collie is done now, the inlaws have gone home and ihave some time to breathe (literally!) so can finally upload these photos! (sorry for the essay!)

Mummy and baby

Mummy

baby

/

The tails are just loosely sewn on - so I can have them 'down' if I prefer. After I took pictures I decided I preferred the little one with her tail down - so she has a loose tail, but mums is still sewn up!

I also received two willow swing for my real ratty - which I love and a Scottish Rat Club badge

at the moment one of my girls has a nasty abcess on her leg - and my balti boo is poorly - so as soon as they are better the swings will go in the cages!

Thank you sooooooooo much Shy - I cant tell you how much I love my stuffies! If I hadnt received them - they'd have been straight on my wistlist - they are soooo me!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My 12 days of Christmas post

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2011 11:02:14 AM »

Aww, such cute ratties! I love the alternating colours, and their tails are so sweet. I hope your rats get well soon and can play with their swings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucyravenscar.etsy.com
lucyravenscar.blogspot.com
lucyravenscar.tumblr.com
whatthepuck
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2011 11:57:47 AM »

I got a cute little hedgehog from gerbilgal. Little Bean named him Tiki. She also sent a dishcloth. The tinsel in the dishcloth looks a little funny in the picture, but I assure you that in person it doesn't.

Thank you gerbilgal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Portia my Little Visitor's facebook

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Nov ATC 2/0/0
clementinefairy
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2011 02:20:28 PM »

It looks like everyone so far has made and received wonderful stuffies. I was thrilled to receive a package slip this morning which I happily exchanged for my box from happyface:) She even decorated the box! When I opened it up, I found pink tissue paper with my adorable germ nestled inside. It's a gangrene cell with a bow. At first I though it was a sea creature and then I read the duck shaped note telling me otherwise. You can't really tell from the picture but it's made with fleece so it's an adorably cuddly germ. I love it so much that it may be come the first in a collection of germ stuffies.

Isn't it wonderful? Thanks Happyface:)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
happyface:)
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2011 03:17:06 PM »

You don't know how relieved I am that it made it to you. lol I'm glad you like it. I had a ton of fun making it and I almost had a hard time putting it into the box to send to you. Smiley

I LOVE THE PENGUIN YOU SENT ME! Since I've received the penguin I've named him Pablo and he's gone on a ton of adventures with me including the bowling alley, a tattoo shop, a birthday party, and he played pool with me too. He's gone to school with me too and I had to keep an eye on him in my PR class because my friend loves penguins and he's such a cute little guy I was afraid he'd get stolen.

Everything in the gallery is so awesome! I had so much fun with this and I'm happy that I chose to do this swap as my first swap ever! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2011 03:18:37 PM »

LOL!  Now that is the best way to get an infection that I can think of! Cute and clever Grin

happyface:)--Did you take pics?  Can you post some?   OOOO We should totaly do a little visiter swap with the stuffies we get.  You have to send them to some one who didn't make them tho Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011 03:20:20 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
happyface:)
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2011 03:36:05 PM »

happyface:)--Did you take pics?  Can you post some?   OOOO We should totaly do a little visiter swap with the stuffies we get.  You have to send them to some one who didn't make them tho Cheesy

Pictures of the germ or pictures of Pablo's adventures?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Alberto Alessi on Luxury in Design
Learn About the Sapper Water Kettle
What Keeps David Small Up At Night
Understanding Function Follow Form in Architecture
How to Design a House 1 - The Brief
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...