A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,280
Currently Running With Scissors:
384 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini Art Quilt Swap 4 (Sign-ups CLOSED, Sendouts April 6)  (Read 47082 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: April 02, 2011 06:22:07 PM »

wow.  since waiting so long for so many swap packages i realize i am pampered by not usually having tracking.  cause i think my partner received today!!!  at least thats what the usps site says! (weird saturday delivery... it's a whole other country down there  Wink )  so now swap anxiety is at a fever pitch.

megstar go get your mail!!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
rosyposie
« Reply #471 on: April 02, 2011 06:29:46 PM »

I think I may try to make a label for my quilt and then get it in the mail Monday or Tuesday depending on how things go.

I am so excited for this quilt, after putting on the binding it looks so lovely and finished and quilt-like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erica_tattoos
« Reply #472 on: April 02, 2011 10:59:21 PM »

i am hoping hoping hoping i  can conquer the remainder of this quilt in the next two days.... you know that expression "my eyes were bigger than my stomach"? well, i think in the planning stage of this whole shindig my ambitions got too big for reality!!! i'm reading all of y'all saying "oh i'm almost sad i'm done...." well NOT ME y'all!!! i've had a lot of fun making this quilt, don't get me wrong, but i feel like i've been stitching since the beginning of time.... i'm gonna come out of this feeling like i've climbed mt everest!!! i've seriously no exaggeration been stitching 2-4 hours every day for 2+ weeks. retrorose if you don't absolutely love this bad boy you better lie to me about it or i might stick a fork in my eyeball!!!!!    Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

megstar
« Reply #473 on: April 03, 2011 05:33:52 AM »

YAY!  I came home last night to a FANTASTIC surprise!  Sloth003, you are AMAZING Smiley  Will be posting pictures by tonight, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

an anthem = the bottom of an ant's pants Smiley
keeperrox
« Reply #474 on: April 03, 2011 07:49:16 AM »

How is everyone mailing their MAQs?  In a padded envelope?  Box?  Something else I didn't think of?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
margiej
« Reply #475 on: April 03, 2011 08:36:13 AM »

Eeep!  Send out date fast approaching!  I haven't touched my quilt in about 3 weeks, so I have got to quit pretending to do housework, yard work, etc. and get busy!  And so I will, right now!  Promise! Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
margiej
« Reply #476 on: April 03, 2011 08:44:38 AM »

Oh, Rats!  Where is my quilt?Huh?  Think now, if I were a quilt, where would I lose myself to?HuhHuh  On the plus side, I did find some green fabric I didn't know I had.  Here quilt, here quilt, come out come out whereever you are....I have pins and needles and thread to make you all pretty with....You want sequins?  I have some, and some beads......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Pearliepie

I'm a llama! And I like it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #477 on: April 03, 2011 02:37:27 PM »

I think my title is going to "An awesome quilt for Pearl"

Shoot I hope I didn't give too much away! Grin
Best. Title. Ever.

i am hoping hoping hoping i  can conquer the remainder of this quilt in the next two days.... you know that expression "my eyes were bigger than my stomach"? well, i think in the planning stage of this whole shindig my ambitions got too big for reality!!!
Oh, my god, I feel ya!
I'm in a bit of a panic at the moment, also thinking "Why, why, why did I think I had enough time for this?"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I dream of a house covered with your art, and would love a personal swap. Pm me if you'd like to spread the crafty love! I also need blue fabric scraps for a scrap quilt!

Swaps:
waggonswest

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #478 on: April 03, 2011 03:19:28 PM »

Trying to print my label on fabric.  Printer is jamming.  EEEP. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
waggonswest

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #479 on: April 03, 2011 03:29:50 PM »

Boy blacksmith figured out how to get it to work.  Label printed.  Now all I have to do is cut it out without goofing it up and sew it on.  I think I just might get to the mailbox tomorrow after all. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sarah Bernard Meets Up with Dana Davis of Heavenly Heels
Topshop and Adidas Collaboration Preview
7 Items You Need for Your Spring Wardrobe
2 Easy Ways to Wash Coated Denim
How to Wear High Waisted Mom Jeans
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!
April 29, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...