A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini Art Quilt Swap 4 (Sign-ups CLOSED, Sendouts April 6)  (Read 39727 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

margiej
« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2011 03:50:12 PM »

I'm thinking of ideas too!  Mailed my other swap today, so now I can focus (ha!  like that's  going to happen!) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2011 04:22:45 PM »

After checking out all that I could find about Erica_tattoos I think I've come up with my theme. I'm going to the fabric store now to see what inspires me.

I'm going to try a design I've never done before. I've looked up lots of inspiration for it, and I think it will go perfectly in a particular room in her house that she's mentioned! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2011 08:42:10 PM »

Im so excited to get started. I think I know what I want to try to do for my partner, but kind of waiting until I go to Joanns on Thursday to see what kind of fabric I can find.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2011 08:44:36 PM »

I just bought some AWESOME shiny fabric, some super strong white fabric, a bunch of really pretty embroidery thread, and just to throw some confusion in, I also have some fringe! hehehe! I think I'm set to start planning. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

keeperrox
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2011 08:49:40 PM »

Oh man!  I haven't even settled on a theme, much less a focus within that theme.  I think getting back into crafting mode is going to be harder than I expected. <insert sigh here>
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Retro_Rose

« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2011 08:53:00 PM »

I like to come up with my theme, picture something in my head, gather my materials, and actually touch them and move them around in figuring out a more specific plan of attack. I probably won't be starting for a week, but when I do, it'll be powerhouse energy and excitement!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2011 06:15:42 AM »

After checking out all that I could find about Erica_tattoos I think I've come up with my theme. I'm going to the fabric store now to see what inspires me.

I'm going to try a design I've never done before. I've looked up lots of inspiration for it, and I think it will go perfectly in a particular room in her house that she's mentioned! Wink

yay i'm so excited! and torn.... there are two different techniques i've been wanting to try for a long time now, and two different themes i know miss retro_rose would like.... each one would work well with one of those techniques.... so now i just have to decide which one i wanna tackle...  think i'm just gonna have to make an inspirational trip to the fabric store and see if anything calls to me to pick a path....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2011 06:38:30 AM »

I have had a few ideas but im not sure which one exactly im going to pick, i guess it will all depend on if i can learn how to ___________ ____________ or not and even if its not a sender i always have it for my own purposes!

Woops i think i may have made something up this may not work out after all XD Oh well guess the patterns i just bought are a birth day present to myself then
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011 06:40:34 AM by Faux_Valentine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2011 07:31:42 AM »

i think i have it narrowed down.  and hubby last night made some suggestions that will knock it out of the park, now i need to learn how to do one thing and buy some starch and not giggle like a crazy person every time i see the finished product in my head.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
waggonswest
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2011 07:44:07 AM »

Ideas are coming together in my head.  Now if I can just make it happen in fabric.  This is very exciting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Glory Hole Tips for Glass Blowing
How to Decorate Hand Blown Glass
Basic Pipe Blowing Skills
Tools for Glass Blowing
Glass Blowing Tricks and Techniques
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...