Swap name: Amigurumi Addiction Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: goldfishpollywog
Sign-up date range: February 14 to March 7
Date to send item by: April 11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?N/A
Additional Age requirement? NoSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
In this swap we will be crocheting/knitting 1 medium or 2 smalls, we will have one month to complete the package for our partner and then we will send it by May 5th. Not too stressful, but a load of fun!
You and your partner can always decide to exchange more, but this is all that you are required to do. Just okay any extras with your partner. I don't want anyone feeling bad.
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
***Tracking numbers are required in this swap***
I ask that you please post in this thread and/or PM your organizer ( goldfishpollywog) to help keep this swap flake-free. Should problems come up, please let me know as soon as you can.
If you want to participate, please PM this information to the organizer before 23:59 CST on March 7th. Happy Crafting! QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Amigurumi Addiction 2
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
List any wist, FOC favorites, or similar website.
Can you take photos of what you send and receive?
Will you post on this thread or PM your partner at least once a week?
Are you a beginner, average, or advanced maker of amigurumis? What level would you like to receive?
What is your favorite season?
Please list anything you are allergic to.
Please list any allergens that might be in your home or crafting area such as pets, smoke, fragrances...anything someone might be allergic to.
What are you favorite colors or color combinations?
Are there any colors or color combinations that you do not like? If so, please list them.
What would you like an ami of? Any favorites?
Is there anything that you would prefer NOT to receive?
Will the ami(s) need to be pet/child friendly?
Anything I left out that you would like your partner or myself to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO goldfishpollywog
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.Participants:
3. deathrocker15 **Welcome New Swapper**
6. Brackish Potato
9. AllyKitty**Welcome New Swapper**
13. gnomedrops**Welcome New Swapper**