A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,376
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTHPT2 aka One Tiny Harry Potter Thing Round 2  (Read 39293 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011 02:00:56 PM »

And go in all of the shops, not just the ones in WWoHP.  They all have different HP things.  I scoured each store for the "I must not tell lies" lanyard, only to come up empty.  Finally found it on a whim at the store near the entrance of the 1st park, not even Island of Adventure.  I'm such a nerd, I had made a list of must haves from the website (that has everything that is not edible on it for sale) and then went on my shopping bender.

Thanks for the tip- I was actually planning on skipping by the rest of the park and just basking in the WWoHP all day. Actually, I haven't even told my husband it's connected to anything else...  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilak Tygress
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011 02:41:03 PM »

Questionnaire sent! Squueeeee!! I haven't done a swap in so long. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sdelnegro514
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011 03:42:53 PM »

I sent in my questionnaire!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
guldikr
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011 04:16:38 PM »

Grin I'm so excited!! This is my first swap ever and I'm SOOOOOOO looking forward to it!!
Thanks for letting me join!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rousseline
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011 04:32:05 PM »

Sent my questionnaire! First swap that I don't craft Zelda things (even in the Weird Stuffie Swap, lol!), so I can't wait to get into the Harry Potter world! Loved the books, loved the movies, HP rocks!

Harry Potter 1 is the first book I read in English, I didn't understand everything, but I loved it! Harry Potter was a big help for my English (the French version is really not as good...)! 

Smiley (I had to add a heart-smiley face, couldn't help it!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm now on Etsy! It's pretty empty now, but a lot more will be added pretty soon! https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PixelLady
Doxie24_7
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011 05:15:03 PM »

Yay! I'm in. This is my first Harry Potter swap. I don't know why I've never crafted Harry Potter swaps before. I'm so excited.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Noxika
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011 06:52:37 PM »

Just sent my questionaire in! Hope I did it right -- first time swapping, super excited!!

Eta; Also, just for clarification, as for the 'no extras' rule- I noticed in the first gallery (which, OMG SO AMAZING!) that there were things like potions cabinets filled with potions and trunks filled with items, is that considered extras, or okay because it is still part of the one general idea/item? (Sorry, as a first timer I think I'm becoming neurotic about doing something wrong, haha)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011 09:05:25 PM by Noxika » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2011 10:03:41 PM »

Just sent my questionaire in! Hope I did it right -- first time swapping, super excited!!

Eta; Also, just for clarification, as for the 'no extras' rule- I noticed in the first gallery (which, OMG SO AMAZING!) that there were things like potions cabinets filled with potions and trunks filled with items, is that considered extras, or okay because it is still part of the one general idea/item? (Sorry, as a first timer I think I'm becoming neurotic about doing something wrong, haha)

no.  those are NOT extras.  I was one person to get an item like that, and this was discussed before people sent items like this.  those are part of the item, and NOT extras.  besides, what's a potions cabinet without ingredients?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Noxika
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2011 11:39:34 PM »

Thank you, Krafty_Karasu , I just wanted to check before I started getting carried away with ideas that require multiple pieces.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2011 06:15:00 AM »

How the heck have I not posted here?!?!  I was sure that I had, but suddenly realized I wasn't getting updates.  Silly Jennie!

And Krafty_Karasu is right, the item can have multiple components that create a whole object, provided they all fit TOGETHER into the 4" x 4" rule.  I was one of the makers of those "multiple parts" type items last time.  I made audio an HP themed Crafting Magical Emergency Kit.  The gift was the EMERGENCY KIT (4" x 3" x 2.5"), but the kit clearly had to contain multiple items for different kinds of "magical crafting" emergencies.  Hence the lots of tiny objects within, like mini colored pencils, seam ripper wand, Galleon tape measure, etc. 

And again, the overall skill level in the one small object you create should be very high.  You should craft your *best* tiny thing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on lists and forget to craft.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making Coroplast V-Flats for Backdrop
Using Light and the Setting in Your Photograph
Awareness of Shadow in Photography
Understanding Light Exposure in Pictures
Using Light and the Landscape in Your Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...