Swap name: WWP Ostara Basket Round 26
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: hawkeyes_girl
Sign-up date range: 2-13-11 to 2-20-11
Date to send item by: 3-11-11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? As Craftster dictates!
Welcome to Round 26 of the WWP Swaps, Ostara Edition! Ostara, Eostere, the Spring Equinox. The season of balance between light and dark and the celebration of growth and spring. This is the celebration of new life (seed starting and home purification) and new endeavors. Join us for a round of fun!
This swap will consist of a medium and a small. Participants will be decorating or making a basket and stuffing it with at least one small. Making a basket may be considered a medium or if minimial work is done on a basket (one purchased) the participant can create another medium. Do what feels fair in time and effort. (Don't buy a basket, do nothing to it and only make a small. This swap calls for a medium and a small). The term "basket' can also include bowls and other containers to put Ostara-related things in! Be creative!
Ideas may include things like candles, sage smudging sticks, incense blends, altar decorations, related recipes, spells and related artwork!
If you are interested in this swap, please PM the organizer with the questionnaire and title it Ostara Basket Swap Questionnnaire
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.?
What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?
Are you out of the broom closet? (Do your friends and/or family know you are pagan?)
How long have you been practicing?
Are you a single practitioner, or in a coven?
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
Do you have favorite colors, stones, etc?
What do you need/want?
Is there anything you do NOT want?
Would you be willing to learn about and craft for someone else's traditions that may be different from your own?
Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies or aversions to anything? What are they?
Please list your last 3 WWP swap partners if applicable:
Anything else you want to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
11. holistic knitter
1. impchild <---> Radmom
2. RippledWater <---> morrigan_le_faye
3. holistic knitter <---> mangospanker
4. grimmscreed <---> spazgirl1981
5. mandykaye <---> monnie31
6. whileitsraining <---> WulfSwap Gallery