A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap - Round 4 Gallery  (Read 24257 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sailorgirlbonk
Mature and responsible adult.

Yeah, shorted out. Finally a lie too big.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #250 on: March 08, 2011 01:45:58 PM »

I thought I'd share pictures of the bookmarks I sent -- Kimchery, if you still haven't received yours by the end of the week, let me know and I'll send another...

A (slightly blurry) closeup of the leaf lace bookmark I made for CraftyButterfly:

A knit gryffindor bookscarf for MGailP:

A knit lace tag style bookmark for A2JC4Life:

And the rainbow butterfly stitch bookmark I made for Kimchery:

Had so much fun with this swap! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kanawinkie
« Reply #251 on: March 08, 2011 04:26:27 PM »

Sorry for the delay, I've now received ALL of my bookmarks, and they are SO fantastic!

From left to right:
We'll start off with Ransom's -gorgeous- quilted fabric bookmark. I LOVE the fabric and am jealous of your straight lines from the sewing machine!

Next are three(!) fabulous bookmarks from Jennieingram, the centre one being an Order of the Phoenix  bookmark complete with gold leafing! I love the other ones as well, it seems like there's always some new detail to be found in that print! These came with a very charming letter from Alastor Moody himself! How did he know how much I wanted to be in the Order of the Phoenix?!

Next are two gorgeous bookmarks from Chughes225, one is my name in chinese, such a gorgeous job papercutting, you must have so much patience!
Also of course Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, it's absolutely PERFECT!

And last but certainly not least my gorgeous crocheted one from Coryjo. Oh my! I absolutely love the pattern and ADORE the colours! I can't stop touching it, haha!

I love how widely different all of my bookmarks are, and yet how absolutely perfect each one is for me.
Thank you so much to my partners for being so thoughtful and of course to jennieingram for organising the swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I do it for the joy it brings, 'cause I'm a joyful girl."

I Blog! * I Take Photos! * I Wist!
How Lovely
« Reply #252 on: March 08, 2011 07:24:20 PM »

Yay for international swapping Smiley I have now received all my book marks, firstly my one from RobinPich

Sorry they are sideways! I love the cute little house, it's like a dollshouse Smiley

The back of it

And the obligatory in use pic that shows the really cute little tassle!

I love love love dollshouses so I was so excited to get this bookmark, whilst it's in a class text now, in a few weeks when I start building my own dollshouse (Pop is currently cutting the pieces for me Smiley ) I think I will be moving it to a dolls house related book Smiley

And my super cute owl bookmark from Camelama! She designed the owls based on my favourite beads!!! I think she did a lot of sneaky crafty stalking hehe

A Happy Owl for a happy text book! I love the paper on the opposite side too!!!

Thank you so much Bambii8899, Pinkleo, RobinPich and Camelama for being such wonderful partners and Jennieingram for organising such a great swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
camelama
« Reply #253 on: March 08, 2011 08:06:31 PM »

Yay! It made it!  Grin   I loved those owl beads when I saw your photo, How Lovely, I just couldn't resist.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
kimchery
« Reply #254 on: March 09, 2011 06:47:40 PM »

Thanks to my great partners for being so patient with me while I had iphone/computer incompatibility issues!  I finally was able to upload the pictures that I took as soon as they came in the mail.  (grrr! iphone!)  Anyway first I got this beautiful stitched bookmark from Crafty Butterfly.  I LOVE personalized things, so I thought that was pretty special!

Next I got bookmarks from A2JC4life  One is rainbows, which I adore, and it is magnetic too!  And she sent another that had interesting quotes having to do with reading on each side.  That's the one I'm using right now.  :0)

And I got this Alice in Wonderland (another of my favorite things..) inspired bookmark (shown with the sno*caps bookmark, I will have to do that next time I make it to the movies!) from mgailp.  It reads eat me and drink me, and I so wanted the metallic embroidery floss to show up in this picture, but somehow I'm doubting it did very well.  I know that stuff is an experience to work with, but the effect is so worth it in the end.

and she also sent a hymnal bookmark, which I thought was such a fabulous idea.  There's pictures of the others in the gallery, but I'm not sure if our other partners' are all rainbow-y  :0)  And I took the pic forever ago, too.  Modeled with my copy of 'Your Favorite Suess.' 

Thanks, you 3, I loved all my bookmarks! 

And I WILL love that bookmark when I get it, sailorgirlbonk!  I will let you know the first trace I see of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tree27
« Reply #255 on: March 09, 2011 07:28:06 PM »

Here is the bookmark I received from honeybeee (front and back)! Thanks again honeybeee and I hope you receive yours soon!

and here are additional shots of the bookmarks that I sent to mouseatethekitty and tennisgal86 so you can see the backs:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
mouseatethekitty
« Reply #256 on: March 10, 2011 11:39:35 AM »

Wow, all of these bookmarks are looking so fantastic! The colors are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosyposie
« Reply #257 on: March 14, 2011 06:26:28 AM »

Finally after a gauntlet of volunteerism I have found time to photo my lovely bookmark from mouseatethekitty:

I like the swirliness, but I think I may add a tassel so I don't lose it as easily.  Thanks so much, it is the perfect color.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosyposie
« Reply #258 on: March 14, 2011 06:58:10 AM »

And I guess in reply to myself, I thought I ought to post a picture of the bookmark I sent Honeybeee since she is busy moving and probably doesn't have the time to be posting images:

I hope you like it, I had a great time making all the bookmarks for this swap, so quick and fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ZombriNation
« Reply #259 on: March 14, 2011 09:39:51 PM »

Ugh! I will never not take pictures of what I make again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Christy Haubegger: Founder, Latina Magazine
AOL CoolAge Interviews Gauri Jayaram
The Great and Calamitous Tale of Johan Thoms
Project Cain Book Trailer
Geoffrey Girard Explains Cain’s Blood
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...