A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 304,741
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Swap Round 2 Gallery!  (Read 21907 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stove037
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2011 11:07:24 AM »

My partner's package is out for delivery!  I don't know whether I'm more excited or petrified!  Is it just your first swap that is this much of a rollercoaster or do they all feel like this?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's not think of tomorrow, but let's enjoy this fleeting moment of life." ~ Omar Khayym

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/stove037
wists - http://www.wists.com/stove037
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2011 11:10:10 AM »

My partner's package is out for delivery!  I don't know whether I'm more excited or petrified!  Is it just your first swap that is this much of a rollercoaster or do they all feel like this?

It is!! I can't wait!! I think there's some anxiety that goes along with every swap. I definitely felt like that on my first swap, but I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Smiley Except getting addicted to the awesome world of swapping...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2011 12:28:15 PM »

Uh, it's here, and IT'S AWESOME!! Pictures coming tonight after class and work....prepare to be /jealous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2011 03:24:16 PM »

Uh, it's here, and IT'S AWESOME!! Pictures coming tonight after class and work....prepare to be /jealous.

Bah- You can't leave us all with that kind of suspense!! Skip class and work and post pictures NOW!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

determinedimprovisation

overly-excited crafter of all trades

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2011 03:44:53 PM »

glad you like it all, Determined! It looks like one of the scrubs leaked Sad I hope nothing got ruined! And the murloc is weirdly formed and dried oddly because my "clay" was crap .... like I said, he can be a doorstop if nothing else! lol. Can hardly wait till yours comes in!

The scrub labels and the box were a bit stained but nothing in the box was oily at all.  Very mysterious.  Baby mggrlgl is awesome!  He lives on my computer desk, guarding my trackball.  I'm curious...what kind of clay did you use?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2011 04:12:03 PM »

that was something mysteriously labeled 'bakers clay' that was handwritten by me and posted on my fridge for at least six months. I'm not thrilled with it, but it worked better than the air dry clay, which crumbled on me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
kaytea4

This is the dragon quite literally on my back

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2011 05:25:20 PM »

I got my "Box of W.o.W" from CraftyWereWolf today! Thank you for the loot!!!!

Horde Stamp

60 slot bag  Grin

Treasure Box covered with comics and W.o.W. backgrounds

Save the Murlocs!!!

A HairStone? (hearthstone inspired clip)

There was also a hoop for my stitch work as well as headband and hair bun holder.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011 05:37:56 PM by kaytea4 - Reason: My manners went away and I forgot to say thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kaytea
Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2011 05:52:22 PM »

The minute I remember my wist password, I am wearing my finger out going through this gallery. Cheesy Sooo many talented crafters, so much epic.

aliceownsj00 should be getting her package tomorrow -tracking has it in her state, oh so close! After seeing all the packages everyone's posted, I feel almost sick with nerves. lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2011 08:59:25 PM »

Bah- You can't leave us all with that kind of suspense!! Skip class and work and post pictures NOW!!   Cheesy

I wish I could have! I was thinking about it all day!

So here is my wonderful swap package! I am beyond thrilled with absolutely everything, but I'm going to try and *NOT* sound like a crazy person in this post (I think I covered that in my PM to Steph this morning). PREPARE YOUR WISTING FINGERS!

A Tranquil Mechanical Yeti pet! Made for me by stove037's engineer main, Beastor. I love this pet and I love the yetis in the game...<3 He is so soft and fuzzy and I love his adorable face.

A tuskar fisherman! Another of my favorite npcs in the game! Maybe the next playable race will be these guys...that would be awesome. He has a fuzzy moustache and is holding a fishing pole with a cute cute little hook and fish on it!
close-up of adorable fish:

A letter from Beastor modeled as one of my favorite worthless but cute items in the game, an Undelivered Love Letter. So adorable and thoughtful Smiley

Horde tote, made from the filthy Alliance blood of a worgen killed by Beastor the other day (Tongue). I'll be carrying this with pride--my laptop tote just lost its strap today so now I can use this and show my Hordie pride!

The tote was filled with Beastor's favorite fishing lures (so clever...)

...as well as lucky gold coins from the Dalaran fountain (one of which is from Lady Sylvanas! Who I totally have an npc-crush on, how did you know?!?) and toothpicks for removing Alliance flesh from my undead's teeth! LOL! My FAVORITE undead ability is Cannibalize! Brilliant!

Gorgeous Horde stationery cards, made from the aforementioned filthy Alliance blood. How cool are these?! They so fit my rabid love for the Horde...although I'll definitely have trouble parting with them. They have a lovely splatter effect on them.

A Horde coffee cozy! At first I thought this was an armband and slapped it on my arm...but it works either way! Love it!

And the last, incredible, ingenious, item that I opened. What's this? A coffin?

IT'S AN AMI OF MY MAIN, DOWSABEL! Complete with freaky face and teeth and crazy purple hair! And Undercity tabard! How brilliant is this? I absolutely loooooove her...SO amazing Smiley <3<3<3

Another shot of her, to show the wonderful detail and effort.

Steph, thank you so much for all of these wonderful things! I am so glad I got to be your first (swap partner Wink) and welcome you into swapping. Anyone who gets you as a swap partner in the future should consider themselves lucky! I think this is a package that ANYONE would have loved to get (but I'm sure glad it was me!) Thank you thank you! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2011 09:43:27 PM »

Very cool stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Product Review For Less: MAC Fluidline Gel Formula Vs. Elf Gel Liner
Animal Print Nail Tutorial
Spring Makeup Tutorial with Cynthia Rowley Beauty
The Ultimate Beauty Challenge
Meet Tati Westbrook from GlamLifeGuru
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...