A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,526
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Swap Round 2 Gallery!  (Read 24459 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2011 05:28:35 PM »

Cheesy Everything so far looks amazing!! I'm so glad you liked everything Songs <3 Oh Ave, you know I'll make you a bracelet any time <3<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2011 06:38:48 PM »

More and more awesome stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

determinedimprovisation

overly-excited crafter of all trades

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2011 10:47:55 PM »

So, Myrdda totally spoiled me!  I nearly dropped the package when I first picked it up because it was so heavy, and then I opened it and  Shocked  There was lots of squeeing.  Lots!

The whole shebang!  (Well, almost, the treasure chest o' chocolates quickly disappeared, but I still have those pretty teas to try!) 

Totem stitch markers, which will hopefully put some good voodoo into my knitting!

Inside of the lovely leather bound cookbook.  Mr. Determined would not model the apron, but it's pretty darn awesome, too.  Love the batik pockets! 

Beautiful owl.  There's a "Z" on the back for Zothea, my character's name.  It's found a home on the mantel.

BABY MURLOC!!!  mgurlyglygurlglhah! I love this guy so much!  I would have been pleased as punch with just him.  Wist him.  You know you want to because he is the best thing ever. 

Love his expression. 

Even his butt is adorable!

Zothea in bean bag form!  She is cute beyond words!  Great details too - her piercings, hair, and don't you just  love her little stubby tusks?  I think she may come live at work with me, and then I can either be lulled by her cuteness when people are mean, or play with her battle axes.   Cheesy

Yay World Explorer tabbard!  I didn't tell Myrdda, but it's my favorite achievement that I've earned and by far the hardest.  (Only died about eleventy billion times exploring Azuremyst and Bloodmyst.)

Scrubs from some of my favorite zones.  They are all pretty heavenly, AND I'm not allergic to any of them!  WIN!

Last, but certainly not least, a magnet.  The painting is amazing; his eyes really seem to glow.  Stay away from the voodoo, mon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2011 11:02:31 PM »

Very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2011 12:53:27 AM »

awww, wonderful package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2011 02:57:51 AM »

Very cute merlock, and that magnet makes me think of the head gear you get from ZF?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygir

I am a leaf on the wind

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2011 06:06:37 AM »

Everyone's loot looks great! I'm hoping to finish up my package today (so late! Sad) and send it out early next week. I made an error on some sizing and am now trying to figure out how to frame stuff. I thought I made it standard size but, no, one inch off. *facepalm* That will teach me to craft while feverish Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2011 08:08:21 AM »

glad you like it all, Determined! It looks like one of the scrubs leaked Sad I hope nothing got ruined! And the murloc is weirdly formed and dried oddly because my "clay" was crap .... like I said, he can be a doorstop if nothing else! lol. Can hardly wait till yours comes in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2011 08:24:09 AM »

WOW!  Shocked You DID get spoiled! hehe. That Troll Beanbag is epic cuteness personified! I bet those scrubs smell amazing too - how awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stove037
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2011 10:23:02 AM »

I got a massive amount of epic lewtz from hgddm.  I'm going to apologize in advance for the pic overload but I wanted everyone to see all the awesome detail she put into the items!

Here is everything wrapped up nicely in the box (I forgot to wrap my stuff before sending it Sad)

A super awesome Moonkin stuffie!  It has all different buttons on it and it's soooo sweet!  My daughter would not put it down!

My staff as chopsticks!!

A wall hanging of my main Beastor!!  I don't know how you got this photo of him but this is exactly what he is wearing!

A pearl keychain and some murloc tadpoles /squee

A chest that contained some super treasure

A hearhstone and two rings that Beastor actually has equipped!!!

A necklace that matches my relic!  I love this!

A Horde symbol cross stitch

A cross stitch of Beastor's catchphrase!

NPC shirt!

An awesome tauren headband that my other daughter insisted on modelling.  I hope hgddm has a better photo that shows the details like the feathers and embellishments!

I feel insanely spoiled!  I want to track down my parcel and bring it back home so I can put more in it!  Thanks hgddm this was a wonderful first swap for me and you set the bar super high!  I will post a photo of all the artwork on my wall after I put it up! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's not think of tomorrow, but let's enjoy this fleeting moment of life." ~ Omar Khayym

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/stove037
wists - http://www.wists.com/stove037
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Celebrity Horror Hairstyles
Pixie Perfect Celebrity Haircuts
How To Make Your Blowout Last Longer
Try Hair Gloss For Shiny Locks
How to Create a Twisted Bun Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Mashed Chickpea Salad Sammy
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...