A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Swap Round 2 Gallery!  (Read 21430 times)
Tags for this thread: world_of_warcraft  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sylwa
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2011 11:05:47 PM »

all these things you ladies made are awesome! So very talented!!
I am so anxious! My package is somewhere over seas, not sure where as the tracking number only says it left new york. I am really really hoping it makes there safely.
What happens if an international package gets lost btw? Just wondering, would I have to craft everything again?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2011 04:09:30 AM »

murlocs, yetis, tuskar fisherman, oh my! I love the plushies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2011 08:44:52 AM »

what a wonderful first swap package! That ami must have made you SQUEEE like a crazy person!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2011 10:02:12 AM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Holy Priests!! (Heehee)

I was spoiled!! Seriously!! Get ready for be green with envy! Unless you're a goblin, troll, or orc... then you might already be green... in that case be ready to be jealous!

So I woke up this morning to find my loot, what a great thing to wake up to! Of course I recommend not trying to open a package when you first wake up, took me 5 minutes to get it open lol silly me!

First out of the box, like the raging dragon he is!!

Yeah, he is just THAT COOL! My very own Deathwing! He's a bit more cuddly than I thought he was, but that's fine by me! He's huge too! (Sorry for the mess in the background lol packing has that effect I suppose!) I can't even begin to imagine how long this took you, Songs! <3<3

Then something sweet caught my eye...!

How did you know of my sweet tooth!?

All the yummy goodies from Aimee <3<3 YUM! I was planning on getting a small fishbowl and put some felt goodies in there, thanks for getting me started! <3

Songs also saw how much I'm in love with my goblin girl (I just love her!) and gave me something to love even more!

And you're right, Songs, The pink is so cute! (Will goes, 'Her hair looks like cotton candy' lol silly boy) Amazing painting skills <3

Well, Songs is a master-- excuse me, Grand Illustrious Master in Archeology and discovered this in Gnomeregan, so pretty! It fits so well <3 Perfect length!

My friend is going to fight me for this hat, but it's mine!! Cheesy Beautiful lace and the brooch is dazzling! (My hair is a fright, so no action shots, but it stays on perfectly with the clip <3)

And my first pair of paisleys! Will demanded I put them on lol Men! Pfft! I love them and the sequins are perfectly done bravo!!

A raiding journal for Will, he's been getting into raiding more and more, I hope this will help keep his notes instead of all the random scraps of paper all over the room haha!

Hearthstone pillowcase, how did you know we needed a new pillowcase?? It fits *my* pillow perfect, now to keep it on my side of the bed haha

This had candy inside... I'd show a picture but Will took them with him to work, he's a choco-holic! It got a bit battered on the trip over, but I'm going to repair it and spray seal it so maybe it'll harden up a bit so I can keep it forever <3 You have so much patience to do these paper crafts, I tried once and it ended horribly!

Finally, awesome wall decor for our soon to be new computer/craft space!

Awesome!! I loved the one Songs made for herself a while back and I'm glad you made some more, you've very good! Of course I'm biased and love the horde one more, but Will was super excited to see the Alliance one. The paper in the frames are awesome too <3

She wrapped some things in some fabric scraps which I'm totally going to make something with as soon as we get settled <3

TANKS SO MUCH SONGS!! <3<3 (Yeah... see what I did there?? hehe)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylwa

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2011 10:22:12 AM »

my package is here! Yay!

I was outside feeding my chickens when my 4 y/o came outside running, I thought she was coming to tell me the baby is up ( I heard him cry on the baby monitor) but she goes no mommy there is a guy at the door. My first thought was to smack her for opening the door by herself because we told her milion times not to do that. She said he wants to give us mail. So I am running inside like crazy. Mailman still waiting at the door Smiley
Well he goes is this name correct here, shoving me the delivery slip thing and I am like yeah! He goes ok just wanted to make sure because the 110 (house number) looked weird - people in europe write 1 the way it's supposed to be with a little hook thing hehe. So he went to get it in his truck.
Andhe just knocked on the door with the package as I type this.
Woohoo, going to open it now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2011 10:40:03 AM »

And so the anxiety kicks in...yay...I try not to look at the gallery much until I send because I worry myself too much thinking I didn't make enough. Then I look at the gallery and still get the same feeling...oh boy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2011 10:58:37 AM »

Very cool stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylwa

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2011 11:21:19 AM »

OMG seriously the most awesome package ever!!!

First off my battery died so I only have "few" pictures right now, will post more close up pics later.

here is my daughter opening the package

fighting with the ribbon Smiley

ok first things she pulled out: beautifully painted bowls and a coffee mug

one bowl has the ungoro crater map on the inside ( I love UnGoro)

and then on the outside are painted the names of surounding zones: Uldum, Tanaris, 1KN and Silithus

The other bowl is blue inside with fish, jellyfish, snake, tattered cloth and stranglekelp painted on the outside - representing my love for fishing.

Then there is a coffee mug that has a kobold painted on it and the words YOU NO TAKE COFFEE. Awesome!! I love coffee, I drink too much coffee, it's perfect.

Next up is a hoopla with a chicken and green eggs (one of my chickens lays green eggs!!!)

And the most awesome of them are horde and alliance potholders! Such an amazing work, I can't knit/crotchet if my life depended on it! I LOVE IT

Here is a pic of all of it

there is also german chocolate .. well was .. it was YUMMY

I will get a detailed picture of the hoopla and the bowls/mug when my camera charges.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AVERAGE_FAN.

I truly loved everything you sent, you put so much thought in it. I only wish I was as imaginative as you. Now I feel bad for not sending better stuff Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2011 11:28:52 AM »

WOW! Love that Deathwing, and the bowl map is genius! I'd love to see a close-up picture of the coffe mug...that's hilarious. Really amazing work, everyone!

This swap makes me laugh because of all the fellas that play wow and say "girls suck at wow!" Well, they don't have all this cool stuff, DO THEY! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2011 11:34:29 AM »

Hey Alice, i know you couldn't model the hat cuz you just got out of bed and had bed hair, but why no modeling shots of the pasties?

I really must learn to crochet - folks are making amazing stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Modern Holiday Chandelier
Colorful Leaf Wreaths with Amy Sedaris
Decorate This Fall with Painted Leaves
2 Steps to a Gorgeous Painted Makeup Brush Holder
How to Make Zombie Edible Brains
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...