A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 299,139
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice in Craftster-Land Rd. 3 Gallery  (Read 16866 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

fiorinda
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2011 01:11:57 PM »

Prepare to Wist!!!  I received from DeSade13 today and I LOVE it ALL!!!

First: We have a charm bracelet and matching earrings. I absolutely adore the tiny keys on the keyring charm.  I've been wanting some key themed jewelry for a while, so I am so excited to finally have some!

Second: Alice Plates--I have similar dishes from Fish's Eddy on my Wists.  Must go buy plate hangers tomorrow so I can hang them on the wall.

Thirdly: Red crocheted spats!  I hope I have them on the right way, but I think I could almost wear them with the laces in the front or back.  Please excuse the shorts, they are my husbands--it's hot out today and my shorts are all in storage.  I am really impressed with how well made these are.  I cannot crochet evenly to save my life

Thank you so very much deSade13!! I got everything I wanted!! Plus a box of chocolates!(I didn't tell my kids about the chocolate, they are chocolate rocks--which they all love, and so do I!) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DeSade13

We're all mad here...

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2011 03:40:43 PM »

I hope I have them on the right way, but I think I could almost wear them with the laces in the front or back.  Please excuse the shorts, they are my husbands--it's hot out today and my shorts are all in storage.  I am really impressed with how well made these are.  I cannot crochet evenly to save my life.

I am so glad you liked them. I made a pair of black ones for myself - and yes, they can be worn either way Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is ideal, it is the work of the imagination.

-Marquis de Sade

(Wist: http://wists.com/DeSade13)
amymarie78
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2011 05:24:28 PM »

The jewelry is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DeSade13

We're all mad here...

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2011 06:34:17 PM »

I also received today from the lovely Fiorinda! I loved it all and am envious that I have never seen fabric like this in my life. My room would be covered in it.

First, a lovely embroidered Alice clock. My mother and I both loved the backwards numbers especially!

Second, a collection of accessories (coin purse, wallet, key chain, and tissue holder with embroidered cloth tissues). I really loved these as they emphasize my favorite scenes and characters.

Third, a clutch purse to put all the previously mentioned accessories in - made from the same awesome fabric.

Last, a 'Curiouser and Curiouser' wrist cuff (tried to get as close to the text as possible)!

All in all, one of my favorite packages. I really had a great time swapping with you! I thank you for everything, and so does my kitty!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011 06:34:52 PM by DeSade13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is ideal, it is the work of the imagination.

-Marquis de Sade

(Wist: http://wists.com/DeSade13)
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2011 06:49:42 PM »

wow - these are awesome! I wisted from both! I especially love the plates and the clock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2011 06:54:35 PM »

Wow, there is a lot of awesome stuff here in this gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2011 06:58:47 PM »

So much to wist and so little time. Awesome pieces!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2011 07:11:28 PM »

I love the jewelry - LOVE those ace charms, and that is an AWESOME clock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
aisy
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2011 07:27:56 PM »

thats a great accesory set!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jeannebaby1

I'm cute and fluffy!!!

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2011 07:36:38 PM »

Cheesy Here's what my talented partern, spazgirl1981. Sorry for the little blur in the pics, my camera wasn't feeling good.

This is the wonderful sight after opening the box. Can't wait, can't wait.... Grin

OHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHHHHH an apron!! I love it. Saucy red with some diamond checkered black and white pockets. I wore this around my house all night. Even though I opened it after dinner. I don't care.  Wink

I'm going to alter this tin, always wanted one but don't remember to buy them at the store... Undecided....anyway. Inside is a lovely bracelet, with a cute little lock and key clasp. It's kinda blurry but there's a red heart crystal looking charm, an hour glass, a cameo, and keys. It's very dainty and girly, just what I need.

And then these little mushrooms. I'm going to put them in a flower planter. I'd put them outside but I want to keep them. lol. So they are staying in the house with me until I move to a better place. Tongue

Next we have a little flower pin, the face is shrinky dinks, I love that. A little mouse pencil sharpener, I needed one, Cheesy and a little inching caterpillar. He's soo cute, my niece wanted him to play with and I nearly went MAD!! It's my toy, not hers. Seriously hours of just watching him walk all over things. The looks you get from people, even the ones that know you. Priceless.

This is wonderful, a feather hair comb with thread and a white rose almost painted red. Wonderfully done. Never would have thought thread on a hair comb, I love it. Had to wear it also right away. So I'm wearing my apron and the feather in my hair walking around placing the little caterpillar about my house. Awesome.

And a deck of cards. Always need a good deck of cards.

Next are some close ups of some paper craft Alice sets for Scrape booking. I do scrape book and I love the Disney Alice, it was my first and favorite Alice.

So there we have it. I had so much fun with this swap, thank you so much spazgirl1981. Dare I say i have a stockage of ideas for more Alice themed items. Would love to do it again. Thanks guys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No body move!! I dropped my brain.
"Chase the morning..."-Blind Mag
"Fire bad, tree pretty."-Buffy

My Esty Shop.....
http://www.twosumowrestlers.etsy.com

My blog, I don't do much with. It's new.
http://between-asleep-and-awake.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brush Resize in Photoshop CS4
Enhanced Smart Objects - PSCS4 Sneak Peek
Printing - PSCS4 Sneak Peek
Camera Raw 5.0 - PSCS4 Sneak Peek
User Interface Changes – PSCS4 Sneak Peek
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...