A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,174
Currently Running With Scissors:
415 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unloved Nekked Dolls Into My Little Wild Child Fasion Doll-photo phat  (Read 10734 times)
Tags for this thread: doll  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mgailp
Queen of 1000 Proj... Ooo, shiney

To boldly craft where everyone has crafted before

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011 10:17:27 PM »

Wow. Love it.

Reminds me of childhood. My mom always bought the $1 'fashion dolls.' I was hard on them & eventually the arms or legs would fall off. I had a (decorated!) box of B- parts - assorted arms, legs, and the occasional torso (no heads I remember). When I had an amputee, she went to the box for the replacement. Your combination makes me think of how many dolls I had with only one tanned arm or leg.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
The Sketchbook Project: Hope (Craft-A-Long)
Taking applicants for the Society of Procrastinators ... tomorrow
MissThing
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011 01:29:31 PM »

at first i was thinking WTF but the more i read and looked at the pictures i absolutly love her and i am out to masacre myself some doll parts first chance i get that is amazing and so creative, nothing like that would enter my mind in a million years
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful; or believe to be beautiful" William Morris

http://pinterest.com/icanhasdreamz/
http://www.wists.com/ICanHasDreamz
solarray
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011 09:17:16 PM »

i looovveee it!!
she is awesome and i love her mysterious past...gives her a definite air of mystique, no?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aveykin
Perpetually in the Clouds

Environmental Science Major~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011 05:20:21 PM »

Oh my dear lord she's amazing!

I wish I had something as awesome as her, the feet just kill me.

I'm always impressed by everything you do Sue, you're so awesome crazy.
*goes to search through her horde of dolls clothes to see if she has anything that would suit Zoey*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap(s):
Surprise Ball Swap-Sent
Matchbox Swap-Sent
Warcraft Swap- Crafting

"Accuse not Nature, she hath done her part; Do thou but thine."
-John Milton

http://wists.com/Aveykin
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011 01:16:31 PM »

O...M...G....I have been trying to post a thank you the last few days for all the nice comments from y'all about Zoey..and my brain LOL.  But I have been at a loss of words each time.  I'm ..well speechless it seems.  Y'all's responses have been the epic of epicness for me. Where do I start?

craftgasm! *giggle* *blush*....well that was as good for me as it was for you hehehe.

I'm delighted folks are enjoying her story as well.  I didn't work on it much really (which is odd for me ...I normally have the story in my head before the project) The story just grew as she did.  And I'm trying rather hard these days to not censer what my craft fairy whispers into my ear, when it comes how things will look.  Technically, she is one big happy accident, where all the experiments worked out.

Wulf-I'm terrible tempted to take that last line from your post and put it on a tshirt to wear when I'm feeling a lack of my personal awesomeness.  And coming from the baby's Daddy of one dozen zombie (I imagine it was not that kind of opera, but it is more fun to think of them that way then plaque babies...) spawn, your post has me inspired to make more LOL.  Besides..it will mean I have a box of tiny feet and ears to play with Grin

teachart-heheh I hope your not having nightmares or anything Shocked. heheh and now I keep looking at things and thinking, " I bet I could put a little hinge on that and have a new space!".  Unfortunately, Cosmo's (my dog) head is about the same size as Zoey's....Just kidding..just kidding

Aveykin- Your so sweet!  I'm sure you could make a My Little Wild Child if you tried.  I've seen what YOU make and I'm sure yours would be wicked!  And your right!  I'm crazy LOL...I'm just so glad to find folks that think it's "awesome" Grin (and Zoey is very excited about the prospect of getting some new clothes Wink )

If anyone does make a Zoey inspired hack doll, I would love to see what you make.  And thanks again everyone for all the yummy words Grin It much happyness makeing in my brain LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
littleAMP
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011 07:45:02 PM »

Your little yeti is certainly a diva, I love the detail of the tiny hair clips. Every thing about this doll is just great, the rosy cheeks, fangs, petite hands and lovely clawy feet... i love it all! Great work!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Clarachk
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011 11:58:30 AM »

This twisted dolly is so freaking RAD! I poured intently over all your little details. This is going to be one of those dolls that you keep revamping/redressing because this little freak can never get boring!  I am willing to bet that you will never tire of clothing this baby. I thought I was excited over the fluffiness of the legs and the claw feet.. oh and the carved-evil-bunnyish head... and the cool outfits, hairclips, etc, etc, (am I rambling?) .... but when I saw the wicked (and very unexpected) STORAGE COMPARTMENT.... I about FELL OF MY DAMN CHAIR! Ingenious! It's "All in her head!" BWAAAAHAHhahahahaha! Freakin' EPIC! I can't get over this! Round of Applause!!!!! "Good Job" Just doesn't seem to express how I feel about this dolly. :O)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created." ~Albert Einstein

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
missmuppy
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011 09:47:03 PM »

You spared no details...this is seriously incredible! Would it be weird if I said that I think I love you?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarahhenrystewart
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2011 08:42:23 AM »

Let me say first- you are incredibly talented and this is sooo cool, the idea, the execution (literally?) .  But that doll freaks me out so bad! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Asheri
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2011 06:39:35 PM »

I love this! I'm sad I missed out on the chance to vote on this. ):
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers
How to Make Glittering Candles
How to Win At Arm Wrestling
How to Win At Thumb Wrestling
How to Make Clay Animals
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...