A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 304,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
546 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WTF bat, Sea Butterfly, Axolotl + more odd plush critters! (lots of pics)  (Read 2644 times)
Tags for this thread: axolotl , animal_crossing , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tylon

Graphic Designer & Crafter!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2011 09:45:09 PM »

I WAS VERY BUSY THIS WEEKEND! Well 2 of my machine needles snapped in half (no idea why), so I was sewing away here and there trying to make stuff... practice, practice! Here I am not even making patterns, just cut cut and sew. Just my machine, since I put new needles in (snapping), sometimes the string pulls right out it seems and disappears! D: and then it messes up... poor WTF bat had this happen to one of his wings!

First up is WTF bat I call him. Just throwing him together, he looks like part bat/rat/rabbit... so I called him WTF bat hah.

A sea butterfly, inspired by Animal Crossing yet again. I'm probably giving this one to my little cousin Smiley

YELLOW AXOLOTL! Squishy with pellets and fatness. Using my final pattern.

My little defect ball shark as I call him. YES, HES SUPPOSED TO BE A DEFECT! heh. I thought of finding Nemo. I have something with critters who arn't perfect or have problems. Little shark here has a small fin just like nemo! Nonetheless, I LOVE HIM!

AND FINALLY- HUMAN PLUSH! Skyler Chase, my character NOW WITH CLOTHES! HAHAHA! I have his 3 friends, Angel, Finn and Liam up on my blog! EXCLUSIVELY THERE LOL. I feel bad with all my pictures...

I have TONS more photos, process shots, even tips on my craft blog! Feel free to check it out!

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011 02:04:39 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a graphic designer. I am an illustrator. I am a photographer. I am a writer. I am a crafter. I am an artist. I am a creator.
NostalgiaDeathmatch
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011 09:55:59 PM »

Holy crap I want an axolotl. Grin

Everything is suuuuuuper cute! I also LOVE the way you did Skyler's hair, I can't stop looking at it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tylon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011 10:37:55 PM »

Holy crap I want an axolotl. Grin

Everything is suuuuuuper cute! I also LOVE the way you did Skyler's hair, I can't stop looking at it.

Hah thanks so much! Cheesy I have like 4 other axolotls I did (I love them, I try to make them in all colors hah). And thanks, as far as hair goes that was one of my first times trying to do hair. His nickname is fluffy because well, he has fluffy hair! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a graphic designer. I am an illustrator. I am a photographer. I am a writer. I am a crafter. I am an artist. I am a creator.
glasstapper
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011 01:16:14 AM »

I think the first one looks like a pteradactyl, no? And the hair you made totally rocks my socks off. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
liz156
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011 05:14:02 AM »

The rabbit/bat looks like Batty Koda from Fern Gully to me  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011 06:27:42 AM »

I think all of your plushies look great!  I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE the bat!  Because I LOVE LOVE LOVE bats!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
joesawdust
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011 09:10:09 AM »

Very awesome.  I love the shark myself.  Very creative.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FriendlyNeighbourPsycho
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011 10:48:20 AM »

Your plushies are always so freaking cute!! Im in love with your WTF bat and your ball shark! They are beyond adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Clarachk
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011 12:19:42 PM »

I think the layout of your post is really fun! Super editing skills! Your critters are SO freaking cute! IMHO, "baggage" is what makes us that much more special... Your critters have baggage which makes me love them even mmmmmmOOOOOOOOre!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created." ~Albert Einstein

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Tylon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011 12:43:46 PM »

I think the layout of your post is really fun! Super editing skills! Your critters are SO freaking cute! IMHO, "baggage" is what makes us that much more special... Your critters have baggage which makes me love them even mmmmmmOOOOOOOOre!

Layout and editing? haha. Im confused! and thanks so much, I try to make them as unique as possible! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Expert Reveals Summer Habits That Are Harmful To Your Skin
Beauty Test Lab: One Minute Polish
Beauty Test Lab: Bite Lip Pencil Review
Double Dare: Subtly Shimmering Cheeks
Double Dare: Cherry Red Lip
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...