Swap name: Dr. Seuss Swap Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Ryn
Sign-up date range: February 6th to February 26th, 2011
Date to send item by: March 30th, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25 (unless I get a co-organizer)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
This swap is all about the works of the whimsical Dr. Seuss! It will be a 5 point
For those of you who may not know what points are:
Small item = 1 point
Medium item = 2 points
Large item = 3 points
Large = 3 or more hours
Medium = 2 or more hours
Small = 2 or less hours
Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewellery with four to five items, a purse
Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Large = $30 or more
Medium = $10-$30 dollars
Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Dr. Seuss Swap Round 3
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you agree to post in the thread weekly or notify the organizer and your partner if you are unavailable?
Do you have a camera to post pictures in the gallery (or coordinate with your partner for them to post for you)?
Favourite Dr. Seuss Books:
Favourite Dr. Seuss Characters:
Favourite Movie Versions of Dr. Seuss Books:
Any favourite quotes from his books:
Least Favourite Colours:
What crafts can you do?
What crafts would you love to receive?
Do you have any allergies your partner should be aware of?
Please include the web address for your Wist, etc if you have one:
Anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
As this is my first time organizing I really want everything to go smoothly, so after the sign-up period is over I ask that everyone reports back on the forum with their progress. Also, I encourage contacting your partner after they have been assigned, even if you don't have any questions, it's always nice to say hi.
Also, don't forget to PM me when you have sent and when you have received as well as to post pictures in the forthcoming gallery.
If you have any questions about the swap please do not hesitate to PM me (Ryn).
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
DearBluebird > Ryn > nicoleburdsall > DearBluebird
JillHogan <> FailedFantasy
nikimac <> squire_inaria
cynthia.byassee <> SAHMama
Honeybeee <> l_diva