A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zombie Swap Rd. 2-(SIGN UP 2/1/11- 2/15/11 SEND OUT 3/15/11)  (Read 20711 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

evilpixie
« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2011 04:21:12 PM »

thanks you so very much Anubisheart I received my package today

could not take pics yet but its all super great . ill post pics tomorrow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2011 11:47:11 AM »

I sent out my package today! I'll send the DC# when I get home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
prettyrustyrobot
« Reply #272 on: March 16, 2011 11:54:31 AM »

how do all you overseas senders tolerate not being able to stalk shipping notifications on your package?! this is the first time i've shipped out of country and the suspense is driving me insane. i like knowing exactly where my stuff is and when it's arriving. argh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoopla 5 swap: stitching!
iyp18 : dancing away!
make a friend : waiting.

wists: wists.com/prettyrustyrobot
Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2011 12:41:34 PM »

I'm used to it. But don't worry, I'll let you know the minute I get the notice from the PO. I doubt they can get it into our little mailbox, and our buzzer doesn't work properly so I usually have to pick up at the office.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
LimeGreenFairy

no i didnt do it wrong its meant to look like that

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 17, 2011 11:52:37 AM »

got my dad to send out yesterday! when i get back there tomorow ill post the receipt xD ooh so excited!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are going to need more glue. Lots more glue. and someone who knows what they are doing...

crafty wafty you shafty dafty.

my sewing needle is my iron cross.

I has wist Smiley http://www.wists.com/Limegreenfairy
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #275 on: March 17, 2011 11:59:23 AM »

how do all you overseas senders tolerate not being able to stalk shipping notifications on your package?! this is the first time i've shipped out of country and the suspense is driving me insane. i like knowing exactly where my stuff is and when it's arriving. argh.

It makes me super nervous so i usually try to avoid doing it. No matter how many times i ship over seas i think it's never going to get there. When i do ship over seas i try not to think about it find a new project to work on and have faith that it will arrive safe and sound with out stealing my sanity
THIS ROCKS   Logged

prettyrustyrobot
« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2011 01:48:25 PM »

It makes me super nervous so i usually try to avoid doing it. No matter how many times i ship over seas i think it's never going to get there. When i do ship over seas i try not to think about it find a new project to work on and have faith that it will arrive safe and sound with out stealing my sanity

i'm extremely nervous about it. what with customs and all...i hope they don't confiscate any of the items i've sent. i didn't even realize i was sending to canada until i went to write her address down. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoopla 5 swap: stitching!
iyp18 : dancing away!
make a friend : waiting.

wists: wists.com/prettyrustyrobot
Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2011 02:02:17 PM »

i'm extremely nervous about it. what with customs and all...i hope they don't confiscate any of the items i've sent. i didn't even realize i was sending to canada until i went to write her address down. Sad

Ooooh... confiscatable items? This sounds pretty juicy! I'm getting more excited now!

Did you know we can't send beef products from Canada to the US? They'll take it from you, even if you have a beef sandwich and try to cross the border. LOL A friend in another swap said she was going to send everyone corned beef just to see what happens.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
lidehtium
« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2011 06:51:59 PM »

confiscated items DO sound fun! Can wait to see whatever it is Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #279 on: March 18, 2011 12:12:37 PM »

I get nervous with regular shipping like say the fact that my box still says it just left topeka which happened the 15th. why hasnt it been updated it should have been delievered or being delivered today  ugh stupid packages

after evaluation i believe i am a nervous person and worry about everything. Everythings okay zombie Apocalypse hasn't happened yet were all good
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011 12:14:40 PM by Faux_Valentine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make your Own CD Cover
How to Fold an Origami Lucky Star
How to make an Origami Waterbomb or Paper Balloon
How to Fold an Origami Eight Pointed Star
How to Fold an Origami Six Piece Lotus Flower
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...