Paper & Ephemera Swap Round 8 (Send outs March 8th)
Love getting paper for scrapbooking or art projects? Then this is the swap for you! This will be a fill an envelope swap, with a combination of purchased and crafted items (at least 2 points for crafted items, 2 smalls or a large). Envelopes should be approx. 9 x 12.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YESTo Participate you must
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Not have any negative feedback
- Are at least 16 years old
-Agree to post in thread once a week Within the US Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap. If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap
Name of swap: Ephemera Swap 8
Your real name (including last name so your partner can mail your package):
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO):
If we have an odd number of swappers, would you be willing to do a round-robin (A sends to B, B sends to C, and C sends to A)?
Do you have any allergies (cats, smoke, etc)?
Any allergens in your house?
What type of Ephemera would you like to receive (Vintage items, Foreign Language stuff, local items, Scrapbook paper, etc)? Feel free to make a list of themes or types if youd like:
Is there a specific project youll use this Ephemera for?
What type of Ephemera can you send?
What type of crafted items would you like to receive?
What type of crafted items can you send?
Favorite colors (and/or patterns or themes):
Least favorite colors:
Any sites your partner can use to get to know you (like wists)?
Anything else youd like your partner or the organizer to know?Participants
13. Brackish Potato
20. wonderwoman1976SentReceivedPartner has received Sent and received
Feedback Late with CommunicationLate, no communication
--PM me ASAPPartners
teachart Brackish Potato