A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
475 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Graphic Novel Swap Gallery  (Read 3280 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mxer145
« on: January 31, 2011 04:36:01 PM »

« Last Edit: October 05, 2011 06:30:33 AM by mxer145 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

And they wonder why people riot ... Justice For Kelly Thomas
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011 03:52:45 PM »

i need to haunt the gallery .... the husband is a comic book fanatic, so consequently, I read them too ... ex machina, tank girl, V for vendetta, Preacher <3 ... he's asked me why I didn't join this swap when it started - all he wants is to steal loot
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
1watermonkey
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011 06:11:05 PM »

I received an awesome package today from Prettyrustyrobot! She sent me the Dark Tower graphic novel volume 1, A super cute Lockheed plushie (Kitty Pryde's dragon friend from X-Men) which I have enjoyed posing with on my shoulder to my fiance's amusement Wink He is big and has the cutest face Cheesy As well as a cute chihuahua luggage tag and some yummy candy.  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011 07:58:27 PM »

That plushie is amazing! I love Kitty Pryde, I painted her on my bookcase! Seriously, she's my favourite character of all time, which makes that plushie just like, a million times more amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1watermonkey
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011 08:33:11 PM »

Yay a fellow Kitty fan! Smiley She is one of my favorite characters too so I actually squeed about the Lockheed. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011 08:46:01 PM »

Kitty Pryde's the best! I'm kind of obsessed, I bought her first appearance issue in Uncanny X-Men, that ran me a pretty penny, and I just recently bought the most amazing Kitty Pryde Bust (http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Collection-Kitty-Pryde-Fine/dp/B001M4QQLU%3FSubscriptionId%3D1YKJ59ZKKDDTRYYB5NR2%26tag%3Daldouspibooks09%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB001M4QQLU). Sadly here in Canada that cost me way more, but it was worth every penny.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

prettyrustyrobot
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011 09:24:26 PM »

so glad you love him, gypsy. Smiley even if he has no legs and a butt full of rice. i originally wanted to make a rogue poppet, then realized 2 things. 1. it would be nearly impossible for me to not keep her, as she's one of my favorites too. 2. i didn't have enough time.

lockheed should've been an immediate thought, when i thought about it, i think i actually facepalmed.

i really hope you enjoy the dark tower novel. my boyfriend grabbed it up and plowed straight through it as soon as i bought it and set it down while i was crafting. good sign, right?

i love your package too. i will get pictures up tomorrow or friday. thanks for an awesome swap, partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoopla 5 swap: stitching!
iyp18 : dancing away!
make a friend : waiting.

wists: wists.com/prettyrustyrobot
Eira
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011 10:38:35 PM »

That is so awesome that there are people that already received! I don't know much about xmen, but that dragon is sooo cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rhapsody
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011 07:51:05 PM »

I received from Ryn!  Grin  We had agreed to send two crafted items--one based on the book we were sending and one based on our favorites.  She sent me Chew vol. 1, which looks like fun and I can't wait to read it!  A felt can of beets, from Chew, (which has me even more intrigued)--I love the details and it's a perfect pencil cup for my desk. Smiley  And a necklace of Spider Jerusalem's glasses from Transmetropolitan!!  So awesome.  And a Green Lantern ring extra, which I just might have put on my finger and started reciting the Green Lantern oath as soon as I pulled it out of the envelope...  Wink

Thanks Ryn!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." -Doctor Who

**Geeky, crafty, girly ~ http://www.thenerdette.com
Eira
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011 09:39:25 PM »

And a Green Lantern ring extra, which I just might have put on my finger and started reciting the Green Lantern oath as soon as I pulled it out of the envelope...  Wink
Hahahaha! So awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Selecting, Adjusting and Filling Text Frames
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Changing the Basic Paragraph Style
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Organizing Elements in the Layers Palette
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Creating Frames for Text and Graphics
Adobe InDesign CS2 - The Rectangle Tool vs. the Rectangle Frame Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...