A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,969
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 47 **Shops Only!**  (Read 11011 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

1watermonkey
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2011 10:57:17 AM »

1Watermonkey's Shop Smiley

I am a stay at home mom located in South Carolina. My home is smoke free but is shared with three dogs and two cats. I try to keep everything as hair free as possible but there is a chance a stray pet hair may slip into a package. I do all sorts of crafts but the majority of my stuff is sewn.
Crafted Items:

Zombie Kitty Pillow/Plush (3 Points)
This pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 13X16.

Chococat Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 10X17.

Mr Toast Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This surprised Mr Toast pillow is made of fleece, machine sewn with the felt facial features handstitched. It measures 13X10.

Monster Pillow/Plush (2 Points)
This pillow is made of fun fur and fleece, machine sewn with the facial features handstitched. It measures 12X14.

Happy Kitty Hat (2 Points)
This hat will fit most adult heads. Made of Fleece with felt facial features which are applied with a permanent fabric adhesive. It has flaps which come down over the ears and it is really warm.

Pacman Hat (2 Points)
This hat will fit most adult heads. Made of Fleece with felt pacman and ghosts which are applied with a permanant fabric adhesive.

Snap Card/Money Wallets (1 Point Each)
These little wallets are great to carry in your purse for when you have to go in somewhere without hauling your whole purse in, you can stick your credit/debit car, license, cash etc. in them. They are lined with a coordinating fabric and have snap closures.

Peas in a Pod (4 1/2 X 4 1/2"), Blue Birds on Pink (3 1/2 X 4 1/2"), Pink Unicorn (Flannel) (5X5"), Girly Skulls (4 1/2 X 4 1/2"),

Two more Snap Wallets (1 Point Each)

Cherries, Blue Birds on Pink

Chihuahua Plush Ornaments (.5 Point Each)
These chihuahua ornaments are machine and hand sewn. They have a long gold ribbon hanger and are about two inches long. They also kind of look like little deer.

Supplies:

Wizard of Oz Fabric Lot (2 Points)
A long time back I bought a bunch of Wizard of Oz fabric, planning on making a quilt. Those plans fell through so I want to find it a new home. Here there is a piece measuring about 20X44 inches with alternating panels of movie scenes, and character portraits, two larger panels, one of Glinda and one of The Wicked Witch of the West (I had planned to make an alternating Good Witch/Bad Witch tote out of these which is why they are cut to size) They measure about 16X17", and one larger piece with character portrait cameos, some of it was cut out but excluding the partially cut piece, it measures 69X46". It has been washed to be prepared for use and needs to be ironed.

Yellow Circle Fabric (1 Point)
This fabric is yellow with multicolored circle/spiral patterns. It is cotton I believe. It has been cut off of, excluding the part where there was a cut it measures 52X52".

Sailor Moon Fabric Circles (.5 Point)
Set of 6 Sailor Moon fabric circles. Originally cut out of a valance. I had another set I interfaced and appliqued onto some baby onesies for my niece and they turned out really cute. These are just over 5" long and wide so are good sized. They are thin so you would want to put some interfacing on them before sewing onto anything.

Yellow Fabric (1 Point)
This yellow fabric is a lycra/spandex/dancewear of some kind. It is very stretchy and feels like spandex. I bought it for my superhero costume a few years ago and bought way too much. There are 2 yards here and it is 60" wide.

Shark Teeth Fossils (1/2 Point Each)
These are shark teeth found in a river here in South Carolina. They are fossilized at the top, I have made some neat necklaces for friends out of them but I have a surplus of them. They are all around 1" long.

Blank Canvas Tote Bags (1/2 Point Each)
Blank canvas tote bags. They are about 13X13. There are two off white, one denim, and one brown.

Cat Eye Fat Quarter (1/2 Point)
Fat quarter of sparkly cat eye fabric.

Tinkerbell Fabric (1/2 Point)
Purple Tinkerbell fabric. There is one yard here. It has been washed in preparation for use so it may have a little bit of shrinkage.

Claims made from me
1watermonkey to GuacaMolly : 2 Sewing books (1 Point)

Claims I have made
AsphaltQueen to 1watermonkey: Bright Blue Peru Llama Hat (1 Point)
Sansa to 1watermonkey : Phenomenon Mitten elbow length Bella mitts  (3 Points)
TheSapphireMoon to 1watermonkey: Pink Cordoroy Fabric (1 Point), Purple Courdory Fabric (1 Point), Mason Jar Pincushion (1 Point), Envelope of Fabric Scraps (.5 Point), Green Ivy Fabric (.5 Point).

Pending: 0        
Current: 3      
TOTAL: 3     
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011 11:10:02 AM by 1watermonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2011 05:03:13 PM »

Roots and Wings Shop - OPEN!

My name is Leigh-Ann, Im a 25yr old single mom living in florida.  We have a one dog and one pre-schooler home!    I will update my shop again when I find more!  

3 Point items:

Custom Reversible Sunhat.   (pm me for fabric options)
Newborn through about 19 will be this style:

or I can do newborn through adult size in this style:

Mama cloth lot - Includes the one large overnight and three liners/lites

2 point items

Toddler wrap dress Velvet, bodice is lined with a gold fabric, fits around a 2T size

1 point items

Baby/Toddler pocket sunhat  Its slightly wonky, but not as bad as it looks in the pics!  It was an experiment that didnt fit my sons big ol head right.

Baby shoes  vintage fabric, fits up to about a 5.5 foot, elastic ankle, machine washable.  

Custom snack bags (1pt each, or 5 for 3 points).  Lined with unbleached cotton, no raw edges, snap, velcro or flip over closure.  Machine washable.  Lots of fabric choices!

Message in the sand (custom!) These will be taken with a much better camera than the pic shown in the example.  Ill take a bunch with whatever message you want, and email them to you, and you can do whatever you want with them.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/leighi123/crafts/decorative/DSC00339-1.jpg

Claims made from me: 
send by feb 18
leighi123 to funthreads
Message in the sand #1  - 1point
Message in the sand #2 - 1point

Claims I have made:
Send by February 10
mimiw to leighi123     Embroidered Tee - 0.5 pt
                                Diaper Cover Pattern - 0.5 pt

Pending: 2
Current: 2
Total: 4

Wish list:
FABRIC!!!!  Esp knits in fun prints, but I love all kinds of fabric
Sewing supplies (like bias tape, elastic, thread, etc)
Ottobre patterns
nail art supplies/kit
custom stamp
anything off my wists.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011 05:35:01 PM by leighi123 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2011 01:46:30 PM »

Just spending down this month

Claims
RubyTuesday to freestyle - handmade wood buttons (5 pts.)

Current: 4
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011 06:14:54 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011 04:02:02 PM »

This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!

I am a stay-at-home mommy to Azariah (who is 2 years and 8 months old), 38 weeks preggers with our newest son, Han, and wife to an incredible, hard workin hubbie wubbie "^,^" I love being outdoors, drinking tea, baking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, embroidery, listening to good music, reading good books, playing RPGs, and of course, craftster <3

I live in Georgia, USA

Possible allergens in my home: Two dogs

Supplies

.25 point items

Small bag of acrylic beads
click picture for larger view

Wood/metal beads and metal findings in gold and silver

.5 point items

1 spool of waxed black cording. I used 16" from it.

7 Mini spools of thread. Can be used for paper crafting or on the go mending!
click pictures for larger view

Feather mask

Small ribbon lot. 1 long scrap of 1/2" light blue grosgrain; 1 long scrap of lavender ribbon; 1 small scrap of thin red ribbon;1 scrap of white string

1 point items

Crochet hooks, claim as j or k, one point each

3 bags of tiny pink glass marbles. Can be used for paper crafting, decoupaging, or whatever you need to embellish!

1 unopened package of 24 double heart postcards

Hemp cording. You get all you see in both pictures.
click pictures for larger view

1 quart bag filled with yarn scraps. I believe it's the kind of yarn used for a certain kind of embroidery, but yarn is yarn, so you can use it for whatever suits your yarnie desires.

Ribbon lot. 3 mini spools of lime green, teal blue, and brown felt ric rac; 1 scrap of thin white grosgrain ribbon; 1 scrap of light blue organza ribbon; 1 large scrap of light blue wide grosgrain ribbon.

Crafted items

.25 point items

nothin here yet Wink

.5 point items

Tshirt drawstring pouch, green with yellow lemons
Click image for large view

Lizard t-sleeve pouch

Tie dye hearts t-sleeve pouch

Bow and heart t-sleeve pouch

Colorful heart t-sleeve pouch

Bitten apple t-sleeve pouch

Autumn knit baby hat, made from acrylic yarn

Spring knit baby hat, made from acrylic yarn

Black crochet beanie/tam. I have a small head so it's kinda a tam on me Roll Eyes This was made for me awhile back from a substitute teacher, but I never had the chance to wear it. Made from acrylic yarn.

Pastel drop earrings

Junk earrings, made from a vintage necklace I dissected

Heart earrings, made from acrylic beads

Red and green kanzashi bobbi pins, 3 available, .5 pt each, or all 3 for 1 pt!

Green and white kanzashi bobbi pins, 2 available

Red and white kanzashi bobbi pin

Blue and white kanzashi bobbi pin

1 point items

Froggy notecard set. 1 points for 4 cards or 2 points for them all! Each card comes with a plain white envelope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grin Claims Grin

Claims made from me -  
Tongue
Claims I have made -
Tongue

Pending: 0    
Current:0        

TOTAL: 0        

Wishlist!
-sweet potato patchouli lye soap
-Beer soap with sea salt
-Lip balm made from sweet almond oil, beeswax, coconut oil, cocoa butter, vitamin E oil
-Jewelry chain! I run out too fast!
-button rings
-Star Wars wall art for my boys
-Handspun yarn with spiffy add ins
-Sock yarn that's machine washable and soft
-Purple unravel scarf*
-Teach yourself visually crocheting book*
-Teach yourself visually knitting book
-Hand carved stamps
-Cupcake scarf*
-Simplicity pattern 2806*
-I spy bag*
*yes, these are from STS stores Wink

My wist:
http://wists.com/pickledpandas
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011 04:24:22 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftaddiction
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011 08:06:48 AM »

CraftAddiction's Shop
Open

I live in a small town in Iowa. I have a small dog, who doesn't shed.
I can do custom items. If there is anything you want crocheted, just let me know. If an item says "Custom" next to it, that means you aren't getting the exact item. It is a picture of an item I made for something/someone else. I can get it done in the one week requirement. If you have any color preferences, just let me know. My items are not made with young kids in mind. If you are claiming something for a young child, please let let me know so I don't use any items they shouldn't have (like safety eyes or weights).

Crafts

Square - .5 pt

A little under 12"

Baby Pinafore - One of these or custom - 2 pt each or 2 for 3 pts
For 0-3 months. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Soft Red: Sold, I can make another.

Baby Pink:

Seal - This one or custom - 1 pt

Oreo Tape Measure - This one or custom - .5 pt
Front:

Back:

Hand carved Stamps - Custom - 1 point each

Let me know if you want them mounted or not (no charge for wood mounting). If it you want something else carved, just PM me.

Gryffindor Stamp Custom - 2 pts

about 3 inches tall. This one sold. I can make another.

Mario Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

The last image is horrible, but it gives you an idea of length. If you want it longer, or shorter, just let me know. I can do the scarf in other colors.

FireFlower - custom - 1 point

About 8-9" tall

Goomba - custom - 1 point

I think it works ups to be about 8-9" tall

Bob-omb - custom - 1 point

I can't remember how tall this one is. I think about 4-5 inches.

Zero - Custom - 2 pts

He is quite large. That is a full sized desk/office chair he is sitting on.

Clutch - Custom - 2 pts unlined or 3 pts lined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Mario or Luigi - Custom - 3 pts each

Bath/Kitchen set - custom - 2 pt

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.
I can also make it in variegated blue, white or ecru. Here is a picture of the variegated blue:

Cupcake - Custom - 1 pt

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom -  1 pt

About 6 inches long

Baby Octopus - This one or Custom - .5 pt

These are pretty small, so they would probably make good stalking suffers. I can make as many as you need in whatever color(s) you want.

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom - .25 pt or 5 for 1 pt

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, jut let me know.

Adult Lip Gloss Cozy - Custom - .25 pt

to change your image viewing settings please click here
Because you never know when you need.... lip gloss.

Resin Pendants - .5 pt per set .5 pt for both sets
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Some came out good while some have tiny imperfections. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Octopus - This one - 1 pt

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one - .5 pt

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size. If you want a 'perfect' one, I can make one in this color (or any other) for one point... see below.

Skinny Scarf - Custom - 1 pt

I can do this color or one of your choosing.

Cupcake Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

Triangle Shawl - Custom - 1 pt

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf.

Supplies

20 Safety Eyes Blue, 10mm - 1 pt

Ashtray - .5 or free with 2 pt purchase

It is very pretty, but we have no use for it. Maybe someone wants it to hold supplies?

Stamps - 1pt per set or 4 sets for 3pts
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 8:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

New Patterns - Chose 3 for one point remaining 4 patterns for 1 point
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns. If the number is crossed out, that means I don't have it anymore.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Claims from me:
send by feb 27
craftaddiction to funthreads - custom handcarved stamps (2 points)

Claims that I've made:
Send by Feb 27
ptarmic wumpus to craftaddiction: Knifty Knitter looms (1)

Starting points: 1
Current points:  0
Pending points:  2
Total points:  2
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011 05:36:57 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
Lo{ve}
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011 01:00:06 PM »

hi Smiley i live in California, USA! i have no pets, and do not smoke. i have recently begun fashion school and it keeps me very busy, but it's amazing!

open!

please, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about anything in my shop!

crafted items!:

wallets!: 2 points each.

bird house wallet- main fabric features bird houses while contrasting fabric looks like a weaved nest.

blue birds wallet - main fabric is blue birds while contrasting fabric has bird nests holding blue eggs.

blue and brown batik wallet - main fabric is blue batik with bits of brown in the mix, contrast fabric is brown.
picture soon to come!

tie-dyed baby bibs: 1 point for all 3. the color of the dye is a bit duller in real life (unfortunately  Sad) my camera was trying to spruce things up  Wink

tie-dyed baby onsies: 1 point for both. the dye on these is also not as bright in person. They are both Gerber onsies size 18 months.

up-cycled crayons: 1 point for 7 crayons. you can pick the 7 or i can send them randomly!

crocheted toast scarf!: 2 points. (i forgot to measure this tasty treat, i will do so ASAP!) I made this adorable toast scarf with heart shaped "butter pads" for my sister and then she decides she wanted a PB&J one  Roll Eyes NOTE: can ship with or without the heart butter pads, i took these pictures before i attached them. it looks basically like this except better  Wink and NOT 140$. WHAT?! (http://shanalogic.com/item.php?item_id=2122)

supplies!:

double pointed bamboo knitting needles 2 for 1 point. clover brand. sizes 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 1/2, 11, and 13. 7 inches long.

circular bamboo knitting needles 2 for 1 point. clover brand. sizes 6 (1 left), 7 (1 left), 8 (2 left), 9 (1 left), 10 1/2 (1 left), and 11 (2 left) that are 29" long. and size 10 (2 left) that is 36" long.

fabric markers 1 point each, pastel colors or fluorescent colors

metallic embroidery thread 1 point for 10, if you want to know the exact colors just ask me!

orange ribbon (1 point for 10 rolls, all rolls for 3 points (that's 36 rolls!))

-there are two types of orange ribbon (tell me if you have preference, otherwise i'll mix):

the straight edges have 10 yards of ribbon, the laced edges have 6 yards!

claims made from me:[/b]
Lo{ve} to A2K - glass beads and knitting needles (3 points)
Lo{ve} to LxM - bamboo DPN's (2 points)
Lo{ve} to A2K - trees wallet (2 points)

claims i have made:
Audio to Lo{ve} - fabric and pokemon stamps (1 point)
A2K to Lo{ve} - custom box bag (1 point)
Sarahj2001 to Lo{ve} - cupcake bath bomb, beer soap, money soap, crayon soap. (2 points)
A2K to Lo{ve} - custom drawstring bag, practice wallet, 3 sandwich wraps (buy 2 get 1 free so 2 points!)

pending: 0
current: 5
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011 10:24:17 AM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Competing the Curly Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Curly Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Modifying the Straight Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Accessorizing the Straight Look
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Completing the Straight Look
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...