A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
723 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 47 **Shops Only!**  (Read 11002 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011 07:18:02 PM »

sheepBlue's shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Closed   Grin

***FREE WITH CLAIM***

Claim as: Laminate samples, zentangle art, light picture frame

Live Green Xstitch - hoop 6" wide (1 pt)

Cross Stitchery - all done on white aida cloth - any wrinkles or hoop marks will be ironed out before shipping - there is excess fabric so it can be cut to size for a hoop or frame
Claim as: Love Squirrels (0.5 pt) **Love Squirrels can also be shipped in a cute tiny frame for an extra 0.5pt - PM if you wish to see a picture**, Love Moose (0.5pt)

Squid or the Whale? Print - 2 available - 1 pt each, also 3 newsprint test prints available for papercrafting purposes - 0.5 pt for all 3

Scrappy Zetti Collage - 8 x 8.5 inches - 1 pt
Made with scraps of paper, stamps, magazine cut outs

Baby Snail - made from doll head, shell, and polymer clay - roughly 2 inches long, 1.5 inches high - 1 pt

Silhouette art - Claim 2 for 0.5 pt1 pt each
Mounted on sturdy cardstock or paper, these are all easily framable. I left extra edges on the page so they can be cut down to a desired size. PM for more sizing details.
Claim as: Crow Walk, Birds Walk, Bird Boy, Bee

Rd 47
Claims from me:
to audio: custom felt art hoop + free felt balls (2 pts) Sent/Rec
to mimiw: knit fast (2 pts) Sent/Rec
to Zelda.Suicide: Panda Hoop (2 pts) Sent/Rec
to audio: junk fairy, remaining paper bird ornaments + free kid postcards (2 pts) Sent

Claims made by me:
from sarahj2001: custom socks (3 pts) Sent/Rec
from A2K: custom legwarmers (3 pts) Sent/Rec
from funthreads: measurement fabric (1 pt) Sent/Rec
from audio: custom fabric buckets (2 pts) Sent
from Zelda.Suicide: cotton fabric scraps (1 pt) Sent

Opened: 7
Current: 5
Pending: 0
Total: 5
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011 10:10:04 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011 08:37:23 PM »

Bought

received

Send by Feb 23
Funthreads to Avesthel - box of crochet thread (1)

Sold

Current:  2
Total:     2

Ended this round with:  2

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011 07:31:49 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011 01:03:54 AM »

I'm Open!  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Stained glass sun-catcher, solder finished in black. 4x5 inches  1 point

Suck-a-thumb mits 3-6 years.  1 point

Felted coiled bangle, wire core so you can tweek it to fit, can be warn at wrist level or above the elbow, jewel coloured with beading detail  1 point

Felt magnets/brooches, Larger carrot measures 3.5" tall. 0.25 points each please specify when claiming, whether you'd like a brooch back or magnet

Men's Knitted mits (or larger female hands) The yarn was graduated, the top of the first glove is the same colour as the base of the second, then the second glove gets darker towards the top - hope that makes some sense! you can see in pic. 1 point

Wire and bead ajustable bangle with wire spiral ends can be worn at wrist level or  looks equally good above the elbow.  1 point

Knitted scarf 58" long including fringe, light weight. 1 point

Retro looking owl :-) 3.5 inches tall.  1 point

Faux amber wire ring. Quality coated copper wire so your finger wont turn green! 0.5

Beaded dragonfly bobby pin. 2.5x2.5 inches  0.5 points

Safety Cone guardians, crocheted, 1.5" tall 0.25 points each (4 available)

Crochted and stiffened Snowflate.  A tad under 6"x6"  1 point

Hand made wooden buttons, Woods: Mahogany, oak, box, pine and i think the pale round ones are yew :-)
Please claim by stating row number and then the the button's position (from left to right)  
To give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 1.5 x 1.5 inches.  0.5 point each

Smaller hand made wooden buttons, to give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 0.75 x 0.75 inches. Three for a point.

Miss Polly hand knitted doll.  11" tall.  2 points

Cotton eco market bags. All made in the same cotton to the same pattern despite differences in shape in photos! Handles measure 22" unstretched, Circ at top 29" Length - unstretched 17"  2 points  1 point each choose from: Ecru, Ecru and Blue or Ecru and pink.

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.  2 points

SALE  Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.  0.5 points

SALE Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

SALE Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

SALE Beaded Gecko  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter 0.5 points  0.25 points

Supplies:

Penguin soft toy kit just add fibre fill and a needle and you're ready to sew a 6" penguin!

Rowan knitting booklet. From kids to teens. (Ages 1-Adult with a range of approx 5 sizes per pattern) Jumpers, hoodys, cardigans and a hat! 11 patterns in total (1)

Fabric (cotton) for making a bag which opens up to reveal pockets for each letter of the alphabet, and a soft toy to make for every letter/pocket.  I think you'll need interfacing, fiberfil and a zip to make this and of course thread  Smiley  (0.5)

Harry Potter tapes, 5 tapes from a set of 6! I bought these because i thought they'd make lovely little coin purses. http://www.superuse.org/story.php?title=Cassette-Wallet but i don't think i'm going to get around to it Grin (1)

SALE PLAID Decorator Blocks mini. New and unopened, choose from (left to right): 'Petite Flowers' - 7 block shapes. 'Leaves' - 5 block shapes. or 'Roses' -6 block shapes. Suggested for: Journals, bird boxes, plant pots etc or use with fabric paints for fabrics :-)  1 (0.5) each -or all 3 packs for 2 points 1 point
Front view:

Back view:

SALE 6 Sticker sheets. 4"x9" each, from left to right and then down: Bright pink butterflys, Gold hogram flowers, silver teddies, gold holgram dolphins, silver hologram stars x 2. 0.5 points 0.25 for all.

SALE The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points 0.25 points

Bought
funthreads to rubutuesday - Japanese Craft Book - 2 points SB 9th feb
mimiw to RubyTuesday - KnitPicks 47" Interchangeable Cable 0.5, Non Roll & Pajama Elastic 0.5- Custom T, 2T royal blue 1   Total 2pts SB 16th Feb
AsphaltQueen to RubyTuesday - Blue and Green Bracelet - (2) SB 17th Feb
ptarmic wumpus to rubytuesday - Purple flame beret - (1)  SB 19 Feb

Sold
RubyTuesday to Zelda.Suicide - Suck-a-thumb mits 8-18 months - (1 pt) SB 10th Feb
RubyTuesday to freestyle - handmade wood buttons (5 pts.) SB 12th Feb

Starting points: 6
Available points:  5
Pending points:  0
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011 12:21:17 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011 06:48:42 AM »

OPEN
*NEW* items updated!!
REDUCED items!!

~*~TSM in STS~*~

See the current round of STS for my open shop!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011 08:00:11 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011 08:51:06 AM »

OPEN!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

Custom cuts for Funthreads - 2 points

Custom cuts for Audio

Cricut Custom Cuts - price negotiable depending on how much paper it takes.  Smiley  

A Child's Year
Accent Essentials
Cindy Loo
Create a Critter
Doodletype
Everyday paper dolls
From My Kitchen
Once Upon a Princess
Paisley
Paper Doll Dress up
Paper Pups
Plantin Schoolbook
Printing Press
Sentimentals
Simply Sweet
Stretch Your Imagination
Sweet Treats
Wild Card
Winter Woodland

Vintage button hairclips- 1 set of 2 clips for 1 point.  Made with sturdy silver plated hairclip base. Please claim by stating column 1 or 2, then #1-8

These are gone:  column 1 - #1 and column 2 - #8

Button rings - 1 point; Lego rings - 2 for 1 point  Both made with silver plated, adustable ring base.
Please claim by stating which row#1-4 and then the #, ex row 1 ring 3
Lego can be claimed by color: black also available, just not shown.  Smiley

Lego heart necklace - 1 point.  Chain custom sized for you! Choose from marroon, red, blue, light blue, black and yellow!

Owl pin - 1 point.  Good quality silver-plated pin with gemstone.

Leaf charm bracelets - 2 points.  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

fun earrings - 3 for 1 point. Please claim as Row A #1-5, Row B #1-6.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

large lego soap - 1 point  Slightly larger than 2.5" x 2.5". Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.  
See pic on right.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Baby one on bottom SOLD!

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Claims from me:
atsuko to audio - Cricut cutouts - 1
atsuko to Funthreads - Cricut cutouts - 2

Claims I made:
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko: Wonder Weave loom - 1
mimiw to atsuko - iron ons - 1

Current: 3
TOTAL: 3
my wishlist
-unloved glass beads/findings
-dresses/jackets for Lana
-cotton zippered pouches/wristlets
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011 04:11:46 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011 10:32:20 AM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!

*I have removed the pillowcase dresses, if you would be interested in one please send me a PM and I will re-add them, I needed the space and no one seemed to want one so I took them out*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wet Wipe Wallet (2 pts)
PUL lined center zipper pouch for wet wipes (works great for cloth wipes and disposable wipes), designed to fit 8x8in wipes (folded in half).

I have a few ready to ship in my etsy shop (as well as a stack of about 20 of them in all lots of different fabrics, ready to sew), but can also do them in any of the fabrics in this folder... http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Amyzing%20Creations/Fabric/.

Cloth Wipes  (1 pt for 10 wipes)
8x8in serged 2-ply cloth wipes, choose flannel/flannel or flannel/terry, fun flannel print on one side with either flannel or terry on the other (flannel will either be white or unbleached and terry will either be white or off-white).
Flannel/Terry Wipes-

Flannel/Flannel Wipes-

I have a whole stack of the 2 polka dot print wipes (in the first picture), and a few of the other fabrics in that picture as well, sitting on my desk ready to serge (can do with flannel or terry), as well as these ones...

Bib & Burp Cloth Sets  (2 pts each)
Bib and burp cloth set, fun flannel print on one side, soft terry on other (all have white terry except the robots, which has yellow).  Contoured burp cloth fits well on shoulder, bib fastens with metal snap.
I have 2 sets available of all but robots and babies w/ numbers, I think.
Claim as Dinosaurs, Cars, Pirates, Popcicles, Babies w/ Numbers, Animals in Circles, Monkeys & Bananas, Robots

For larger pictures - http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/BibBurp%20Sets/

Black Naugahyde Headband  (1 pt)
Shiny black naugahyde headband, cut same size as adult one in tutorial (see custom headband for link).  Elastic is not sewn yet so I could make it smaller if you needed.

Barmops  (0.5 pt each)
Cotton terry barmops with fabric strip (to make it all purdy).
I will have more soon (if you have a theme or colors you would like let me know and I will see if I have anything in my stash that would work)!

Claim as Purple Flowers (4) or Amy Butler (2) or Blueberries (2) or Lemons (2)

Claim as Spinning Wheels (1) or Sewing Machines (4) or Grapes (2) or Apples (4)

Claim as Chocolates (2) or Rainbows (2) or Pink/White Flowers (4) or Fruit (2)

Crocheted Child's Granny Shrug  (1 pt)

On my 5 yr old (he wears 5/6, will fit larger, I can actually get it on myself, I'm a S in women's) - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/80b59a9d.jpg

Crocheted Baby Hat   (0.5 pt)
Approximately 6 mo sized

On Z - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/29f37445.jpg

Onesie Dresses  (2 pts each)
Super cute onesies with "skirts" attached!  In the sewing process the onesies lose between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in length so just take that into account when claiming.  (I left the unfinished pictures up because they are more true to color)

(the fabric is sewn on the outside, encased in the onesie itself so there are no rough edges to rub on baby)
Claim as Aqua/Mocca (Size 3-6mos, Circo) (see dress above)
Claim as Pink/Kleo (Flowers) (Size 6-9mos, Circo) or White/Pink Starburst (Size 6-9mos, Circo)

Wristlet Zipper Pouch  (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, has interfacing so it holds it's shape nicely, 4 card slots inside, detachable strap.

Naugahyde cuffs  (1 pt each)
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long
(This one is more child/tween sized, or if you have a TINY wrist, like smaller than 5 1/2in when measured snug)

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Owl Onesie (1 pt)
Appliqued Owl Onesies, Gerber brand, 18 mos

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (2 sets available)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (45 for 1 pt)  (2 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Camo Quilted Coffee Cozies (0.5 pt)

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt for both)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Naugahyde Headbands  (1 pt each)
Like the ones here... http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/07/lauren-headband-tutorial.html, same colors as the custom cuffs (above), if the measurements in the tutorial won't work let me know and I will make it whatever size you need.  (Pictured headband is an example)

Custom Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Custom hand embroidered bib, please pm me before claiming to discuss designs.
Bibs available... Teal (1), Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (3), Orange (2)

SUPPLIES!

Upholstery Fabric  (1 pt)
27in x 57in piece of upholstery fabric (came from someone who upholsters restaurant furniture like chairs, booths, and such...)

Scrap Flannel Lot  (1 pt)
Lots of fun/cute flannel scraps, some large pieces, some small pieces, all quite usable.

Scrap Terry lot  (1 pt)
Scrap terrycloth, white and off white, quite soft and absorbent (I use this for the backs of my bibs/burp cloths/cloth wipes/etc...), there is more than pictured, pieces sized same as above (since I use the flannel for the other sides of the previously mentioned items, lol)

2 Board Books  (1 pt)
2 9.5inx6in board books for papercrafting/altered art, Q peeled some of the pages off (just the top layer), these are a good size and have neat wavy edges.

Puzzles  (1 pt)
Hello Kitty puzzle book (3 pages, each has vinyl sleeve, easy to remove piece holding book together, this is a nice heavy puzzle) & mini puzzle, great for papercrafting/altered art.

Foam Picture Frame Stamps  (0.5 pt for both)
2 foam picture frame stamps

Adorable Knits for Tots book  (2 pts)

Vintage Spinnerin Knitting Pattern book  (1 pt)
His & Hers (1963) Volume 166, His and Hers sweaters.

CandyA$$ CrossStitch Kit  (0.5 pt)

Wooden Bag Sticks  (0.5 pt)

Button Elevator  (0.5 pt)

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to sheepBlue - cotton fabric scraps - 1 pt
to A2K - animal print fabric - 1 pt
to A2K - PUL Fabric scraps - 1 pt
to mimiw - cloth wipes - 1 pt
to mimiw - wet wipe wallet - 2 pts

Claims I have made:
from sheepBlue - Red Panda Hoop Art - 2 pts
from RubyTuesday - Suck-a-thumb mits 8-18 months - 1 pt
from HippieKender - Butterick 5896 M L XL Pattern - 1 pt
from audio - Zippers & Pink/Purple Eyelet Trim - 1 pt

from HippieKender - Pattern Butterick 5896 PR NB S - 1 pt
from HippieKender - Pattern McCalls M5567 NB-LG - 1 pt
from sarahj2001 - CP Soap (Beer & Raspberry Oatmeal) - 1 pt
from sarahj2001 - CP Soap (Beeswax Honey & Strawberry Lemonade) - 1 pt

Current: 2
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011 08:33:47 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011 11:22:53 AM »

sunspotted's shop of no pretty banner

OPEN

Hello everyone.  I'm new to StS and very excited to be participating.  It's been a long time coming.  I live and craft in the middle of nowhere, also known as Northwestern Ontario, Canada.  I have cats and dogs and I shed quite a bit myself, but I'm pretty handy with a washing machine and a lint roller if I do say so myself; so hopefully allergies won't be an issue.  I have the attention span of a gnat, which is why I like to make random things that pop into my head or follow patterns that make me say Oooo shiny.  Rarely do I know what to do with these things when I'm done so StS seems to be an awesome way to find homes for my stuff.  I'd be happy to do custom work or recreate things from my shop in different sizes/colours/etc., but I can't promise I'll be quick.

Crafts

Two point items

Baby blanket, crocheted in heather shades of blue, green, pink and yellow.  Nice and thick, perfect for putting between baby and floor.  

One point items

Patchwork Granny Dog -acrylic, approximately 14x15"

Shawl or cowl.  I didn't have quite as much yarn as I thought so this shawl ended up a bit on the short side (66 inches long).  I have just enough yarn left to sew it up into a cozy cowl though if you'd like.  The yarn is a wool/something blend (probably acrylic) with no label.  I washed it on delicate and dried it flat and it seems fine, quite warm and soft.

Newsboy hat in purple and black acrylic.  A terrible picture I know, but it's the best I could get.  It's more of a puffy style newsboy that the close-fitted style, fits a normal adult size head (I will measure it soon).

Sunhat in rose/green/white cotton.  Floppy bucket style, made on the large size because I hate tight fitting hats, especially in the heat, but it is cotton so could probably be shrunk a bit.

Stocking cap in red/black

Coming soon - pillows and toys, another baby blanket, golf club covers and whatever else catches my fancy.

Supplies

Mix and match two items for one point

Scrapbook supply kit lots of stickers and embellishments.

Plaid ribbon - 1 1/2" x 9 feet (only used a few centimetres).

Polka dot ribbon - 7/8" x 9 feet (only used a few centimetres).

Pipecleaners - opened but unused (25)

Claims made from me:

Claims made by me:

Current: 4
                    Total: 4
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011 11:26:32 AM by sunspotted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011 06:05:57 PM »

open

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with all my yarn, cameras and kitchen gadgets. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:

I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

knit matryoshka:2pt

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:1ptREDUCED!!

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

custom knit bangles:1pt

Vegan options, different colors and sizes available. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

ADORNMENTS:

acorn cufflinks:2ptNEW!!

real acorn caps affixed to silver cufflinks

hair clips:2 for 1pt or 5 for 2pt

black crown, white rose -- purple flower, yellow flower

wooden guard -- pink & white HK, green HK, red HK, pink HK

clear yellow flower 1, clear yellow flower 2 -- white crown, vintage buttons

hive, bee -- strawberry 1, strawberry 2

vintage purple 1, vintage purple 2 --light cameo, dark cameo

antique gold ornate, antique bee

Clay Acorns:1pt

acorn caps and oven-bake clay and a frosted glass leaf charm with an antique gold loop to hang off a chain of your choice. If you would like a necklace PM me and I can add one for 1pt.
claim from top to bottom: acorn1, acorn2, acorn3.

"A Rose by Any Other Name" Asymmetrical Necklace:1pt

A commercialy-crocheted rose on a silver colored chain with lobster claw clasp.

Latte Art Disco:1pt

clear, neon pink, vintage acrylic charms with opaque rosetta design and silver glitter

Adobe Necklace:1pt

A vintage, silver charm with dangling glass and clay accent beads

Peace Dove Pendant:1pt

A long, gunmetal pendant with an acrylic peace sign charm, a clay bird charm and glass bead.

A leaf and a Looking Glass Necklace:1pt

A shiny silver branch charm with a vintage faux pearl behind a faceted clear blue charm. The clear charm magnifies all the little details of the vintage pearls that is really hard to capture, but is really lovely.

unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern

5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression

17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

Naughty Dinner Guest Teacup: 2ptNEW!!

A dishwasher resist glaze "lipstick stain" on the edge of a fancy china cup.

Incognito Teacup: 3pt

A dishwasher-resistant glaze moustache on the lip of a fancy china cup. Comes with matching saucer.

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

SUPPLIES[/U]

awesome novelty buttons!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

some of these I have multiples of. click for larger pix.
row 1: nautical, hearts, stars
row 2: halloween, summer, baking(2 avail), sportsA
row 3:sportsB, autumn leaves, cats and dogs, butterflies (2 avail)
row 4: baby(2 avail), nature, christmas, school

silvertone charms!:.5pt or 5 for 2pt

row 1:school, dragonflies and butterflies, birds and bugs
row 2: day at the beach, garden, i love music
row 3:sports, stars & cats, christmas
row 4:easter, good luck, fruit

claims from me:
loudxmouse to Rangerbeth
    Adobe Necklace:1pt
    unlock the past pendant:1pt

claims i have made:
lo{ve} to loudxmouse: double pointed bamboo knitting needles sizes(.5 pt each) 5, 7, 8, and 10 (2 pt total)

Current: 2
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011 07:00:56 AM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011 11:32:55 AM »

~~CLOSED~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in rhus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adorable skirt in vintage fabric. In the top of the waistband measures 83cm/32 6/8"  2 pt

Super soft and varm pompom scarf! Claim as black or purple 1pt

Handknit hat with handmade wooden button by one of our own Cheesy (again a little large for me - I'm petit) Fits women medium/large 2 pt

Scarves in designer fabrics 2pt or two for 3pt (claim as red flower, green dot, pink batik, green flower)

Sweet knitted bow-headband and necklace, 1pt each (claim as turquoise  size: down to 7yrs and up, green nedcklace, slate gray size: larger head/adult only)

3D folded Christmas stars. Well known here in Scandinavia they're a classic Christmas ornament. You can put them in a bowl on the table or you can put a little piece of sewing thread in one of the flat points and hang them on the tree or in the window. All - white, black and silver for 2 pt:

Unravel scarf. 2 in 100% soft wool and 3 in 100% acrylic. Knit in one continuous piece so no back or front of this cowl 2 points.

Shocking pink:

Knitted blue hat in soft and warm wool. Streches to fit most women sizes and junior. If you want I could make a giant pompom in the left over yarn for no extra points. 2 points if you want giant pompom on it - write when claiming

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1pt)

Supplies:

Miniature acryllic skeins for amigurumi (2)

Box of assorted buttons, left one available (1)

Straw ornaments in orange and black (1)

Yarn (1)

Yarn. Non of the skein has been used so this is full skeins - though some lack their band.  0.5 per skein

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
mimiw - Box of assorted buttons (1)
audio -   string scarf, yellow (2pt)
SarahJ2001 - Lounge Pants (3pt)
ptarmic wumpus - yarn Canto and Bumbo (1pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
audio - Silly Owl Stuffy (1pt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current: 10
TOTAL: 10
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011 10:09:42 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011 07:53:17 PM »

Sansa's Swap Shop

open

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home
Three point Items

Two point Items

Hairpin lace Shawl/scarf. (2)  Deep purple. Beautiful soft cashmere.  15 inches wide x 82 inches long. Did block out to 18 inches but springs back to 15 all the time as you can see in the pics.

Night Garden Bag (2)

Felted Wool Fabric.  Lined in bright pink.  Beaded handle.  6 x 4 x 2 inches.

Beaded coin purse (2). Lined. Approx 5 inches. Will do a proper measurement.

One point Items

Zakka Pouch (1). Knit bottom. Lined fabric upper.

Small beaded purse (1)

This is sized for a doll slightly larger than Barbie.

Book to sew (1). Christmas themed.

Mermaid Thread catcher (1) Nine inches high. For postage purposes, I will send it without sand or rice in the weight. You will have to add you own and slip stitch the opening shut. Bag is nine inches high.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Pirate Needle Holder (0.5)

Striped hat (0.5)  Dark Blue, grey and white. Made from leftovers. I think they are all superwash.

Supplies

One Point Items

Animal print fabric (1)

This is a picture of approx 300g of animal print fabric. Tell me which ones you want and I will send an envelope weighing 250g to you. Note, the giraffe skin is an L shape since I cut a bag out of it, I placed the other fabric in the gap. Most of the pieces are good sized but only one is a full fat quarter. Let me know if you want some better measurements.

Kawaii fabric(1)

Beading magazine (1) Contains Lady Delight Knitting Pattern.

Small beaded purse pattern (1)

Wish List.

Crochet hooks with polyclay covered handles.

Cable needle necklace

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points  2

Claims made from me  3

Send by Feb. 10th

Sansa to 1watermonkey : Phenomenon Mitten elbow length Bella mitts  (3 Points)

Claims made by me  1

Send by 26th February

A2K to Sansa Charm Squares (1)

Total  4
Current  4
Pending 0
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011 07:57:44 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Si-Cology 1 by Duck Dynasty’s Uncle Si
Fury Series by Elizabeth Miles Book Trailer
Fury Book Series by Elizabeth Miles
The Smartest Kids in the World and How They Got That Way
Running Like A Girl by Alexandra Heminsley
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...