A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,655
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 47 **discussion thread**  (Read 20224 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2011 04:58:30 AM »

Beautiful kimono, Atsuko! Lana looks beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2011 07:25:33 AM »

Whew!  Been tied up doing laundry and putting all my new purchases and clean clothing and bits away from our trip so I just reopened my shop right now.  I will be on lunch at work in about 15 minutes or so, I will see about putting together a sale for the remains of this month so those that are stepping out can spend down if needed and get more bang for their 'buck' Wink  I have slid into a MAJOR crafting rut...I just can't seem to get motivated or excited about doing anything, hence no new crafted items in my shop with the exception of a couple zip pouches I added at the beginning of this round...hopefully with my vacation behind me, and my birthday coming up in a couple days I can get something going!

EDIT: Just put a BOGO sale up in my shop.  Buy 1pt, get 1pt free on all items Smiley

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371706.msg4373906#msg4373906
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011 08:39:28 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2011 10:35:26 AM »

Great kimono, atsuko! I'm glad you are using the serger Smiley

Finally got everything out of the pods and into my apartment....now I need to finish oiling my shelves so I can unpack.  My craft room is a disaster area:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2011 11:31:39 AM »

thank mimiw!!!!
they didn't come up in my rav search...hm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2011 05:04:50 PM »

I've been crafty lately, just haven't been STS crafty... anything anyone is looking for??

I have been sewing WAY too much lately, I really miss crocheting and my knitting could really use some practice.  I have a few crochet WIPs I should probably finish up, especially the dress for Z since I think it was 12 mo sized (she's 10 mos already!)...

And now I am off to update my shop with some bib/burpcloth sets and onesie/burpcloth sets (all from my etsy)...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2011 05:10:17 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhh!  Home!  Lana is getting so grown up!  Have fun in Disney, Mimi!  We took our kids when they were in their teens, so I'm not much help on the whole what-to-do-with-a-2 year old!

I got a GREAT idea for the awesome swap on my way home today.  Traveling was uncomfortable, but tolerably so.  Loved having my Kindle and iPod for company!  My Kindle mitten works great, Mimi!

Glad you're moved, ptarmic!  We still aren't all unpacked from our move, but we have 32 years worth of crap to deal with! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2011 08:18:45 PM »

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!  I'm glad the photo doesn't show all my mistakes.  Smiley  The awesome kimono that Ptarmic made Lana is still a tad too big...but she'll be rocking that one next year for sure!

Mimi, don't know if you want a free pic, but if you apply for the Disney credit card there are several places that will do a private photo shoot and let you get a free 5 x7. http://disney.go.com/visa/today/index.html Definitely: do the safari ride and the race track, bring a cheap fold up stroller, lots of snacks, do the Easy Pass whenever you can. I don't know if Sky likes to dress up or not, but you can bring along a costume for him if he does. It is sooo easy to impulse shop at Disney. Have fun!!

Gah, that is a ton of stuff Ptarmic.  NOW I really appreciate you taking the time out to come visit us today.  Note: Lana is wearing the lovely kraken dress by Ptarmic!  It's one of her favorites!

We did pretty good at our very first craft show.  I broke even and paid for my new folding table and tons of new beads and Lana had fun and got some money for her book fund.  The people there were so sweet.  We had a teen buy one of Lana's 10 cent melt-a-bead creations with a dollar and she told her to keep the change.  And besides having Ptarmic come out to support us, I got to meet SMLounsbury and her sweet daughter. Her table was filled with cute aprons, adorable bibs/burp clothes, and lovely dollys. It was a really wonderful day!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2011 08:30:38 PM »

atsuko your booth looks awesome! I wish I could do some shopping in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2011 08:51:09 PM »

atsuko, congrats on the success of your first craft show Smiley  It looks like you and Lana had a fun time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
HippieKender
The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I tend to lick circular things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2011 09:08:56 PM »

I have a strange request. Can anyone draw me a really good pair of chattering walking teeth with a wind up key? I need an outline drawing kinda like a coloring book picture so I can applique them to a quilt. No bigger than 4x6 inches. If anyone is interested please message me. I will pay a point or do a personal swap for it.There is a photo about halfway down this page of what I'm talking about.
http://www.securityawareness.com/pi_fun.htm

Thanks!

Does this work for what you need?

It should be 4x6 but if it's too big or too small, let me know; I can resize it.
Here is the link http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/HippieKender/ChatterTeethFinal.png
No point/swap needed Smiley
Essentially, I printed a picture of chattering teeth, traced it with pencil, scanned it in then brought it into a photo editing program and "traced" it again.  It was the easiest way I could think to do it because I can't draw Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brown Rice: The Ultimate Good-For-You Grain
Kylie and Kendall Share Their Fave Red Carpet Looks
Kylie and Kendall Share Their Best Makeup Tips
Watch Little Mix on Seventeen Style Diaries!
Stay Pretty All Summer With This Waterproof Makeup!
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...