A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
499 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweet and Easy Valentine's Day Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 7503 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kriSmith
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011 06:19:06 PM »

Ok here are my goodies from crazyda79. Thank you so much! I love it.

A lovely pillow case. I love these to put on my pillows when I stay in hotels. They are cheery and I don't forget my pillows.

Fun pot holders. Almost all my pot holders are home made. Most by my grandma.

My Valentine card. I was having a hard time getting a good photo.

And the sweets. There is much more, but the family has already gotten into them.

Thanks for a great swap crazyda79!

Thanks kayrun for hosting it.

Kris
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
SonjaBoo
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011 06:31:09 PM »

What a great gallery so far!  And I get to add to it because I received from the amazing, talented and incredibly generous BoyceMachine! Cheesy 

First off, a beautiful heart wreath that is already on our living room door:

Next, a Love banner.  Yes, you read it correctly.  A banner of love. Prepare for adorableness:

Then, an incredible assortment of "extras" -- mug rugs (sorry for the glare) that I adore, papers, cookie cutters, DVDs of some great shows from across the pond, and "Saucy nipple tassles" - HA!

Finally, an adorable bee valentine, toffee, chocolate and Cadbury chocolate.  You may notice *munch munch* that one of them appears to have been opened by the *munch munch* postal service... I can't think of any other way *munch munch* that so much chocolate would be missing already... *munch munch munch*  Cheesy

BoyceMachine, you were an amazing Valentine partner! I hope you enjoy your package as much as I enjoyed this one! Big hugs! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011 06:45:32 PM »

and what an appropriate time to post the wonderful
goodies I received from krismith!!
(eta:  ooops, SonjaBoo beat me to posting, but I *tried* to post right
after kris did   Smiley

as you know, she was an early sender, and I made myself hold off
for several days before ripping into the pkg....
she wrapped everything so nicely (of course, I failed to get a pic of that~)

Without further ado,
here's my loot  Smiley

She sent the cutest note in a typewriter font (to match the label on my box  Smiley
and she made me some Scrabble tile pendants (so cute!)
along with a sweater guard (from my faves -- thank you~ cannot wait to try it out!)
She also included a pretty heart pendant,
and handmade SOAP  (love love love)
along with the yummiest-smelling chocolate dipped spoons that you ever sniffed!!!
Cannot wait to try them (nom nom nom)
And a very pretty Valentine that she left blank so I can pass it along
to someone special!!
Thanks bunches, kris!  You were an excellent partner   Wink
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011 06:46:48 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011 06:41:24 AM »

Why do swap packages usually come on what seems like the worst day ever?  Not just for me but for a lot of people, I was sooo happy to see a package waiting for me on Friday.  I will give you the short version and basically I was headed to see friends at a Winter Festival and the tire rod on my car broke and I had to wait over 3 hours for a tow truck.  What sucks is I was on a main road and was blocking a lane of traffice, two cops showed up and one tried to speed up the process but that didn't help at all.  Lastly, when we finally got the car to the garage the tow truck driver didnt have my key it fell off so we had to go back to the site where my car broke down and find the key, which we did.  Good thing my boyfriend was there to keep me company and drive me home after this ordeal.  Now I need to make him the most awesome valentines day gift ever!

Even though I got it on Friday I was going to wait until Valentine's Day to open it, but that didn't last long, so here are the good from Glink!

This great headband I cannot wait to wear this weekend

These great cards that I will use to write my sister and a box of chocolates

Now this saves my life.  She made me this looong roll for my crochet hooks (and my rando knitting needles) in what just so happens to be my favorite color - RED!

Here is a close up of the back side, red corduroy with sequins.  I love this, now I am wayy more organized!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
EnginerdLisa
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011 08:43:21 AM »

I love the heart wreath.  I don't typically decorate for holidays, but I want that wreath.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Penny: Oh, wow! A girl scientist!
Leslie Winkle: Yup. Come for the breasts. Stay for the brains.

My Blog (which I suck at keeping up with): Living Lisa
kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011 01:39:29 PM »

Those food cards are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011 02:55:13 PM »

I received the sweetest package from rubies-pearls today!   Kiss  Hope mine made it to her. Grin

First it was wrapped in red paper with heart stickers!  I bet this brightened the postal services day!  Wink

I am in awe of her crochet skills!  She could not have sent me a better package! I love it all! First up is the cutest cupcake pin cushion with a dozen shrinky dink (I think) pins. I collect pin cushions and this one is fantastic!

She also sent 3 assorted truffle magnets!  Look at the pink it is the prettiest shade mixed with the chocolate brown and the white, lovin them.  So cute with the yarn icing too! And a swirly candy magnet, too cool! Here is an action shot on the fridge.

My valentine is also the same pink with a white heart!  Her crochet is so tight and even.  I can not do this craft but have hopes to learn since I was sent a kit in another swap.  She has given me a big ole block that I could ever do this.  Hers looks so amazing!

She also sent along some chocolate goodies which only lasted for the picture, and I have not been home from work long! Grin

Here is a group shot of everything that my partner rubies-pearls sent to me.  Thank you for being such a fantastic partner, I love everything and truly am glad that Kayrun hooked us up, I couldn't be happier!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rubies-pearls
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011 05:01:29 PM »

I received my package from quaggy today!

I opened the package and could not believe all of the fun Valentine goodies!

First I will start will a group shot of everything; a cup caddy (full of goodies), wire wrapped pendant, candy/chocolate, note pad and a cute little pink teddy bear!

Here is a close up of the cup caddy full of goodies: buttons, pens, candy, gum! Basically, it looks like a beautiful Valentines bouquet.

The beautiful wire wrapped pendant, in my favorite colors, pink and periwinkle!

And here is the crafted Valentine, on the front is a beautiful heart shaped pin!

Thank you again quaggy, everything is so wonderful! I am glad you enjoyed your package as well!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

reuse
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011 07:01:23 PM »

wow! everything is looking so good. The cup caddy looks great, and that crochet envelope is too cute!

Cant wait to see more Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blogy blog: http://asewciallife.blogspot.com/

when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
kayrun
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011 07:14:46 PM »

CleanFeelin,
that really does sound like a horrible day!
Glad you got such a nice pkg to ease the pain~
Love it all!
What neat stuffs  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sauerkraut
How to Make a Breakfast Casserole
How to Make Seared Ahi Tuna
How to Make Chicken Wings
How to Grill Lobster Tails
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...