A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,206
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 190
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Rd. 7 (signups Jan. 31 - Feb. 14, 2011; sendouts Apr. 14, 2011)  (Read 96871 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1340 on: March 19, 2011 03:24:08 PM »

I had planned on working on my large this week, but last week was spring break and I accidentally left the fabric at my parents' house, and they just got around to sending the package today! I may craft on another object later, but right now I really need to write.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1341 on: March 19, 2011 07:42:41 PM »

I have just caught up, seems like it has been a while since I posted.  Finished moving our work offices all week while on Spring Break, no fun!   Helped my boss and his family move from one house to another today!  No crafting for this swap was done this week while off, hope to push forward tomorrow.

Frames, whatever suits the item made for it!!!!

New craft...  I love being on the receiving end of a new crafters trials and errors, Just means that they really went out of their way to attempt making a fantastic package designed for me.

I may have missed answering a few questions along the way if my stalkie really needs something I missed just send an email through the organizer and I will post my answer, I too have not been able to do my best keeping up with this round, to many work hours and other junk keeps getting in the way, a little thing called life!!!!!!  I still need to post my buttons that I received last week, hope to get that done tomorrow also!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hautedogclothing
« Reply #1342 on: March 19, 2011 09:02:39 PM »

sorry, im a little behind!

35.  I enjoy receiving things made from recycled stuff!i thinks its pretty facinating the things people can create with recycled items!
36.  I use post its, as far as my partner, I look at wists and thread posts, websites or blogs if they have one.
37.  Edgy,  glittery, comedic
 38. Anything goes, Ive got a great sense of humor and I love to shock people! So bring it on!

39. I could stuff and stitch.
40. If you were to receive something in a frame, any preferences about the frame?uh..no not really.
41. hmm.yes,I like sea creatures, but not a huge fan of shells and stuff like thatbut I like anchors.
42. Yes, but cutesy.i like reptar (see rugrats)lol
43. I will truly like whatever you make. Dont worry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
gingerpeachy

Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

« Reply #1343 on: March 19, 2011 09:35:58 PM »

My crafting is going slow and sluggish.  Still have almost a month before sendouts, so I'm not too worried. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #1344 on: March 19, 2011 10:54:28 PM »

Do you like beachy things? like shells and stuff?
 I like going there but that's it. so NO I would prefer nothing with that theme

How do you feel about dinosaurs?
no thanks not my thing

If I were to make you something that you'd specified you wanted, and did it to the best of my ability - but to do it I had to learn a new craft - so it's not as good as an expert could do it - would you like it - or would you prefer me not to bother?
would depend on the craft. I suppose if it is something you have been wanting to try that would be ok but if not then don't stress about it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
pinkmichk

« Reply #1345 on: March 20, 2011 03:34:45 AM »

dear stalkee i picked up rest of supplies yesterday at the craft show cant wait to start on 1 of the items i have planned
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
littlebluegirl
« Reply #1346 on: March 20, 2011 06:45:59 AM »

I'm not really into shells or dinousaurs, but I suppose a thorough trawl of my wists (which I'm sure my stalker has done Smiley) would reveal that. 

Frames:  I really don't have any preference.  I would describe the style of my home as eclectic.  And slightly hippyish.

I would be honoured that someone had learned a new craft for me.  I agree with what people have said about us being crafters, not experts.

In terms of my progress with this swap, my large is taking forever!  My boss actually said to me "haven't you finished that yet?" on Friday as I've been taking it into the shop where I volunteer and working on it whilst on the till, which has drawn lots of nice comments from customers and fellow volunteers.  I'm really happy with how it's going and enjoying the process.  I'm just glad we have such a long crafting time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs. Awesome_Pants

Creative minds are rarely tidy.

View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: March 20, 2011 07:52:23 AM »

I finished an item for _______ last night!  Ends stitched and ______ applied and everything.  I'm very happy with it Grin

The rest of today I have to devote to homework (blah) and finishing my other swaps, then it's full-steam ahead on my large.  I found some extra _______ in my stash, too, so I don't have to wait till I can get to the store.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #1348 on: March 20, 2011 10:42:04 AM »

If you were to receive something in a frame, any preferences about the frame?
Anything goes.

Do you like beachy things? like shells and stuff?
I like nature in general. I much prefer forests though.

How do you feel about dinosaurs?
Well... I like the Jurassic Parks and I do keep lizards so I guess I'm pro dinosaur. Smiley

If I were to make you something that you'd specified you wanted, and did it to the best of my ability - but to do it I had to learn a new craft - so it's not as good as an expert could do it - would you like it - or would you prefer me not to bother?
I'd be honoured. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
NotKnit

My best works.

« Reply #1349 on: March 20, 2011 02:14:52 PM »

I am wrapping up other swaps and hope to make more progress on this one soon Smiley Well, as soon as I also get some cleaning done, need the space to craft!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 190 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Birchbox Limited Edition Box: In Full Bloom
How to Get the Perfect Red Lip
Get Gorgeous Lashes Without Mascara or Serums
Best Colors to Enhance Brown Eyes
The Very Best Sunless Tanners and Beauty Creams
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...